Dr. Azim Azhand

Temecula, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Pediatrician
Website: azhandpediatrics.com External Link
Practice: Azim U. Azhand, M.D.
Hospital:
Phone:951-695-4333
Med. School:Avicenna State Med Inst Of Kabul, Fac Of Med, Kabul, Afghanistan
Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Azim Azhand has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3955309
22/01/14 5 5 5 5 DR. AZIM IS A DOCTOR WHO TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. HE EXPLAINS THINGS IN DETAIL. HE ALSO DOES THORUGH EXAMS ON MY CHILDREN. HIS STAFF IS KIND AND KNOW HOW TO HANDLE CHILDREN WHO ARE FEARFUL OF VACCINES. HE SEEMS TO GENUINELY UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR IMPORTANT REFERRALS AND KNOWS WHEN IMMEDIATE HEALTHCARE NEEDS TO BEGIN. HE ALSO UNDERSTANDS THE INSURANCE PROCESS WHICH HELPS HIM COMPLETE REFERRALS, CHART NOTES IN ORDER TO GO THROUGH AND BE APPROVED QUICKER. THANK YOU
RID: 2704522
09/07/13 5 5 5 5 Best pediatrician I have ever taken my boys to! He takes his time with all his patients and treats them like his only patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone! HIs office staff is very friendly!
RID: 2476343
16/11/12 5 5 5 5 Today is our last visit with Dr. Azhand sorry to be leaving him but were moving out the area.I've been lucky enough to have called him our pediatrician for the last four and a half years!I would recommend him to anyone! His staff is great and helpful easy to contact quick to get in and I always got calls back after hours from Dr Azhand himself,best experience with him and his staff.he's caring accurate and trustworthy!thanks again for all your help best wishes to you and your staff!!  Respond
RID: 2392495
03/08/12 5 5 5 5 Wait time is always less than an hour and Dr. Azim always spends more than 15 minutes in the room doing physicals and examinations. He thoroughly explains causes and preventative measures to anything and everything I go in with for my kids and remembers my child's previous situation (weight and illness). His assistants are VERY friendly and efficient. I AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED with this office and Dr.
RID: 1645260
28/11/11 5 5 5 5 We have had the privilege of taking our children to Dr. Azhand for over 20 years. He is a warm and caring physician who always treats his patients as he would his own children. We recommend him highly.
RID: 1332515
10/01/11 5 5 5 5 My two children have been seeing Dr. Azhand for most of their lives. He is the kindest, most knowledgable Doctor and we all love him. His office and nursing staff are the absolute best. We've had some serious issues with our son that Dr. Azhand got us through and we never felt unsure of his judgement. I wish I could find a Doctor like him who treats adults.
RID: 1247861
10/09/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Azhand takes the time to talk to you and listen. He is very thorough and noticed things in an exam that you did not even come in for. His personality with kids as well as parents is awesome. His staff is friendly and helpful.
RID: 1162415
04/05/10 5 5 5 5 The staff ROCKS!! Dr. Azhand is such a wonderful doctor to my children!! He's VERY patient with the crazy questions parents have and always has an answer for me! He's very very knowledgeable! I just wish he would be a FAMILY doctor! ;-)
RID: 1047841
02/12/09 5 5 5 5 My 4 yo has breathing problems and this Dr. was very knowledable and spent time to get to know my son and his past problems both. He discused care options with me giving me recomendations rather than dictates. The staff was very nice as well. Overall, this was the best experiance I have had with any Dr.  Respond
RID: 949665
28/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Azhand has been seeing all three of my kids since birth. He is patient, kind, and genuine with the kids. He listens to all of my concerns and always puts my mind at to rest. One time my son had to have stitches taken out and my son was all over the table fighting it. He was so sweet and patient and he took his stitches out after lots of coaxing. My son still loves him and looks forward to going back. Sheri is amazing and always gets my kids in the same day or the next if they are sick. Never have we been turned away when we needed immediate attention. The nurses can do shots where the kids don't even feel it. I love this place and I would never take my kids any where else. I just wish he could see me. I don't want my kids to outgrow him.
RID: 821869
09/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Azhand is never rushed, always takes time to listen and explain. Seems genuinely interested in the well-being of my children. His office staff is very helpful and friendly, and the nurse is very attentive.
RID: 715469
04/11/08 5 5 5 5 A++++++++. Would recommend to anyone with children.Always very helpful,returns phone calls,easy to get appointments(even same day).Would never use anyone else for my kids.
RID: 689407
23/09/08 5 5 5 5 I think Dr. Azhand is a wonderful pediatrician and am very happy with the care he has given my son. He has taken care of him since birth, and always takes his time during our office visits and listens to me as a mother. He is very knowledgeable and his staff is sweet. You usually don't have to wait long and it is easy to get an appt, since he is the only dr in the practice. Way to go, Dr. Azhand! A++++
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 658254
06/08/08 5 4 5 5 Doctor always listening or concerns ,relate ,advice!Always outstanding service from staff and the doctor!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 457602
05/12/07 4 5 5 5 This doctor I visited as a recommendation for a second opinion I needed. I was happy with the experience and hopefully I will get some results. I waited about 1 hour to see him but I hear this is not typical. I would go back to see this doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 406227
01/09/05 5 5 5 During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.  I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!  Respond