Rate Dr. Jon J. Atiga

Dr. Jon J. Atiga's Ratings

Dr. Atiga was my doctor as I was growing up, and he was the best doctor I've ever had. He is a very kind, relaxed man, who really takes the time to listen to what you have to say, and finds the best solution to your problems and needs. His staff are also extremely friendly and patient. I would absolutely recommend this pediatrician to anyone with children, hands down.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Atiga is a great D.R he takes his time and makes you feel like he really cares. I love that you cam page the D.R when the office is closed. He has always got back with me in 10 min or less.He made me feel at ease when my son was orn he was in the NICU, Dr atiga was there when I really needed him.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2009 | flag

He has treated all 3 of my children. Their phone line is always busy and you will be on hold for a while but in the office the Dr. Really shows he cares and pays attention, does not rush at all. I highly recommend him. When my son fell on his head he was able to see the Dr. within 15 minutes.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2008 | flag

This doctor's office is really great at scheduling in appointments when we need them!

Submitted April 12, 2006 | flag