Rate Dr. Patricia Blakely

Dr. Patricia Blakely's Ratings

She is very knowledgeable, very kind, and really cares about my moms' well being. I trust my moms health with her because she always takes the time to find the root of a problem. I have absolutely no problems asking her questions. I highly recommend her

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Blakely is very bright, knowledgable, well-informed in her field and personable. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

This doctor has no bedside manner what so ever. She walked into a consultation and asked very few questions - just made assumptions about me. She was offended when I asked questions when she said I had kidney disease - then walked out of the consultation. She had no compassion and doesn't seem to care about her oath she took. I would never ever refer or recommend her and I plan on making a full complaint about her to the AMA.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

SHE SEEMED TO BE IN A HURRY ALL THE TIME AND HAD NO REAL CONSIDERATION FOR THE PATIENTS FEELINGS OR NEEDS. I FELT THAT I WAS ALWAYS PUT ON THE BACK BURNER. NEVER CARED WHEN I WAS HOSPITALIZED.

Submitted June 28, 2010 | flag

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was an amazing success!Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2005 | flag