Rate Dr. Philip E. Havens

Dr. Philip E. Havens's Ratings

Dr. Havens Is very rude,Arrogant,and makes you feel like A little ant he wants to step on. I felt like A bother and he really could care less if I was in pain. He really messed my knee up,,do not advise anyone to go to this Dr. Trying to get an answer to your questions is like being in the twilight Zone. He will stare you down.Very Rude.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

I'm doing excellent with my new knee thanks to Dr Havens. I now have no pain in my knee and I was able to return to a physical job within 2 weeks.

Submitted March 5, 2007 | flag

Dr. Havens may be good at what he does; he just needs to learn to be a little more sensitive to the needs of his patients. A wait time of 90 minutes with a child under the are of 4 is unacceptable. Then to have the physician come in state his DX, then leave b/4 you are able to ask a question is not under any circumstances acceptable. I will not use his practice again. The other physicians may have a wonderful bed-side manner, but like they say one bad apple spoils the bunch!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2007 | flag

Dr.Havens will not respond to questions and comments. He does not take responsibility for his actions. Is apparently not knowledgeable about lab work results in determining a complication with a patient. Does not check up on patients transferred to larger hospitals that originally started out being his patient. Claims to have a perfect record even though we have heard otherwise.

Submitted June 21, 2006 | flag

Very rude and poor bedside manner. Talks down to you. Trying to get information from him is like watching paint dry.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2004 | flag