Rate Dr. Tito F. Gorski

Dr. Tito F. Gorski's Ratings

Dr. Tito Gorski is a fabulous doctor. He is professional, caring, and explains exactly the surgery procedure and takes the time to answer all your questions. I had a small bowel resection in Jan. 2013 and feel so fortunate to have had him as my surgeon at Loma Linda. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gorsky is a awesome surgeon. I know first hand. more impressive is his compassion. love this guy.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

Excellent physician. I had surgery for colon cancer. Dr. Gorski is very knowlegeable, he took his time to explain my surgery in detail, and made me feel very confortable with the whole process. His office staff was very efficient, my surgery was schedule in less than two weeks after I saw him for the initial consultation.

Submitted March 3, 2013 | flag

His staff is always so rude whether we are in the office, trying to schedule an apointment, or calling with a question. They seem snotty and unwiling to help. My first appointment was a 4:30 appointment and we waited untill almost 6 oclock to be seen by the doctor. In the time we were waiting in the waiting room I saw staff send home 3 patieents without even being seen because they had messed up the scheduling. In addition to being rude and unattentive to patients his staff is so slow when it comes to scheduling appointments. I waited in pain with a hernia over 2 months after being seen initially just for a solid date being set for surgery. SERIOUSLY DONT GO HERE!!!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

Great doctor felt very secure and happy with the way he makes you comfortable and takes his time to explain everything in detail. I would recommend him to anybody who needs his services. He's one of the best doctors I've seen in a long long time.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

Excellent physician, took his time to listen to all my concerns. Explained surgical procedure in detail.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag