Dr. Tito F. Gorski

Foreign Lang: Portuguese

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Tito F. Gorski has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/01/14 SYSTEM: location removed: Corona, CA
RID: 3631926
13/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tito Gorski is a fabulous doctor. He is professional, caring, and explains exactly the surgery procedure and takes the time to answer all your questions. I had a small bowel resection in Jan. 2013 and feel so fortunate to have had him as my surgeon at Loma Linda. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Tito" to "Tito F."
RID: 2653156
20/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gorsky is a awesome surgeon. I know first hand. more impressive is his compassion. love this guy.  Respond
RID: 2575520
03/03/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent physician. I had surgery for colon cancer. Dr. Gorski is very knowlegeable, he took his time to explain my surgery in detail, and made me feel very confortable with the whole process. His office staff was very efficient, my surgery was schedule in less than two weeks after I saw him for the initial consultation.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2544992
29/01/13 1 1 1 3 His staff is always so rude whether we are in the office, trying to schedule an apointment, or calling with a question. They seem snotty and unwiling to help. My first appointment was a 4:30 appointment and we waited untill almost 6 oclock to be seen by the doctor. In the time we were waiting in the waiting room I saw staff send home 3 patieents without even being seen because they had messed up the scheduling. In addition to being rude and unattentive to patients his staff is so slow when it comes to scheduling appointments. I waited in pain with a hernia over 2 months after being seen initially just for a solid date being set for surgery. SERIOUSLY DONT GO HERE!!!!!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2485652
29/11/12 5 5 5 5 Great doctor felt very secure and happy with the way he makes you comfortable and takes his time to explain everything in detail. I would recommend him to anybody who needs his services. He's one of the best doctors I've seen in a long long time.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1730491
07/03/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent physician, took his time to listen to all my concerns. Explained surgical procedure in detail.
Insurance: CIGNA