Dr. Tamara Leonas

Rate Dr. Tamara Leonas

Dr. Tamara Leonas's Ratings

I can't say enough about Dr. Leonas. She is truly the best doctor I have ever had. She makes you feel like you are her only patient and your health is her top priority. I'm a 4 time cancer patient and survivor thanks to her! My daughters were also seen by her and even at a young age they felt comfortable and felt they could talk to her about any health issues. We would love to have her back in California I would switch to her in a heartbeat!!!

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Leonas has an amazing depth of knowledge in women's health care. I felt like her #1 patient. She remembers details about my history that make me feel like the patient/doctor relationship important to her as well. I continue to recommend friends and family members to her.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Leona's is an amazing Dr. She's very gentle and caring w her work as well as her staff. All very helpful. I had to get 2 biopsys and they talked me through it. Held my hand and let me know it was going to be ok. I will refer anyone to her. Will never go to anyone else.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2012 | flag

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

I only saw this doctor once, though I've been to her office & was treated by NPs. The one visit I had with the doctor, she seemed distracted, but I give her a good rating because the overall care I've gotten from her practice has been very helpful and I feel like I was treated with respect and courtesy. The NPs and the doctor herself listened to me and took the time to look at my charts.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

I've been with Dr. Leonas for 10 years. She delivered my son by c-section and did a great job. She's very nice and has good bed-side manner. I've had fibroids for 10 years and the only solution she's provided is to get a hysterectomy - she seems to be hell-bent on it and doesn't provide alternative solutions. Now that I want to do something about my health situation, she keeps telling me "come back in 2 weeks." So I'm in this in limbo situation for a month now and am going into my 3rd office visit next week and I'm sure she's going to tell me to get a hysterectomy. In addition, I have found the RN at her office, Robin, to be very condescending. I've had to go to another doctor for a second opinion who has given me other alternatives and laid all the facts out.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

She is amazing and really helped through some difficult health challenges!

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Finally diagnosed my problem and allowed me to have the exact surgery I needed for my various problems {after over 10 years of constant pain}. Very thorough.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag

This office is very helpful and I enjoy the service. It is hard to get an appointment however and forget it if you have an emergency. I have had to go to my general practioner since they could not get me in for 2 weeks! On an urgent matter.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2008 | flag

During my visit I felt that I was treated well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2005 | flag