Rate Dr. Sasidharan Taravath

Dr. Sasidharan Taravath's Ratings

We LOVE Dr. Taravath. Our son (6 years old) is very comfortable with him. He is more than willing to answer any questions that we have and explains things so we can understand it. He is very quick to call back if you have to call after hours or on the weekends. We are extremely pleased with Dr. Taravath and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][996501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

My son began having unexplained, unprovoked focal seizures and Dr. Taravath was WONDERFUL! He was great with my son and answered any questions that I had. Only good things to say about him and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][996500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2008

I love Dr.Taravath.My 4yr old son spontaneously had a grand mal seizure,then over 100 drop attacks and staring spells a day.Now,in this short amount of time they have almost completely stopped.He can now speak and hear clearly.Dr.Taravath answered questions no other Dr could.He is my angel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][996499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2006

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][996498].votes_count ]]