Rate Dr. Greg E. Sharon

Dr. Greg E. Sharon's Ratings

Excellent care and knowledge as well as some humor thrown in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Used to be a good doctor but his success has gone to his head. Now he's more interested in his cars, vacations, and flying lessons rather than tending to his patients. Very insulting when in the exam room. He's still very smart, but not worth the aggravation. When the office decides to get back to you with test results (over a month later), the summary is wrong (said all tests were normal when they were not) and writes diagnoses that were never discussed, mentioned, or even remotely possible. There are better doctors out there. This one should retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][996661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

On time, nice office, took a lot of time discussing what may be making me sick and how to help reverse it. Nurse was kind and unhurried and knowledgeable about my disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][996660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Last night while in hospital I had a reaction to a medication and a doctor that I never heard of wanted to start me on something new. I refused taking anything until Dr Sharon was consulted. At 1:00 am Dr Sharon came to the hospital and stayed with me while this new med was given just to be sure that I would be ok. THAT IS THE DOCTOR YOU WANT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][996659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr Sharon was highly recommended by several nurses and they were right. He diagnosed my skin disease right away and has, over time, strived to alleviate the effects and discomfort. I no longer bother with a dermatologist now that I have Dr Sharon...best in the business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][996658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I haven't seen this doc yet, but was very impressed with how easy it was to get an appointment for a new patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][996657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

He took the time to listen to my concerns and explained how magnesium deficiency and diabetes go hand in hand. I have Type 2 Diabetes and found that by eliminating my food allergens that I have lowered my blood gluscose levels.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][996656].votes_count ]]