Rate Dr. Mark A. Murphy

Dr. Mark A. Murphy's Ratings

Dr.Murphy is great. He cares!! He listens to you. He DOES NOT PUSH ANYTHING ON YOU AT ALL!! I just wish the staff was better. They treat you like trash!! I know they have to put up with a lot but most people that come in just want to take drug test and get there meds and go home. I know so people try to get more and more meds but not all of us!! I have never been a problem or failed a drug test and a lot of times I am treated VERY bad. And I can not ask cause if I do I will be really on there bad list. I really wish Dr.Murphy was there more.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

very pleased nice people in lab an office glad to be there

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Pleased with Dr. Staff is ok exept for office mg Talks hateful to pts. First visit was there from 10am-4pm. Spent 45min with dr the rest waiting

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient over a year, I complained that I never get to see the Dr after the first appointment, I was told that was the way it was, the nurses are nice sometimes but they are just nurses NOT NURSE PRACTIONERS!!. I feel like they are scamming the insurance company. I feel like the place is just a drug store. they just take your blood pressure (sometimes) and hand you your prescription. I did finally get to see the "DR" it was even quicker that the nurses, I had been to the ER and had several changes in my medications. Dr Murphy didn't even look at them just handed my my prescription, didn't even take my BP. I question whether he is an actual MD. The waiting room is always packed, and if you have someone take you they aren't allowed to wait inside with you, the staff yells every once in awhile for everybody that isn't a patient to get out and go set in their cars, don't stand outside near the door. Very unprofessional office and staff. I'm changing Dr's to REAL Dr.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

I have read many comments on the Dr., his staff, and wife. And been told opinions by other former and current patient, and trust me when I say you should make up your own mind about such things. If you had to deal with a population of people you were trying to help, but found it infested with others just trying to get a fix you might come across as rude as well. The Dr. Is kind,courtious, and knowledgeable. He is a humble man who relies on his staff for protection and to weed out the liars. I had my first experience with his wife a week ago. She is stern but if you are honest with her she is quite kind. May I suggest that ( and this is only a suggestion) that people who have issue with her may need weeding out. I know pain management is no joke for those who need it...but neither is addiction. Please make up your own mind... do not judge until you have a chance to experience them... try to look at it from their side... not just from a stubborn or ignorant standpoint. Thank u for helpin

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

This is the worst office & staff I have ever seen in my life. They are the most unorganized and rudest people!you wait forever and don't even see the dr! The receptionist needs to quit or be fired she is hateful and forget asking her a question because she will have a smart elic reply! Dr Murphy doesn't even run this place his staff does! I am speaking of the Madison office to be clear. Hate this place and would not recommend this dr to anyone

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

This was my first visit to pain management after many visits to orthapedic, spine and neuro and primary care physicians. I was treated with dignity and respect unlike many disappointments of the past. I wasn't just a number or an insurance claim. The staff was friendly and I even enjoyed a few laughs with them which helped to ease my tension. Dr. Murphy spent an hour with me even though he was extremely busy ,giving me a thorough examination and explanation of his intentions and his goals for me as his patient. Thank you your brother in Christ.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

This is a physician that is not only smart, but who REALLY cares. He spent over 30 minutes with me when his office was "SLAMMED" with not only his patients, but the patients that the State screwed over when they shut down Dr. Aggerwal. The State should have at least told Aggerwal's patients so they could try and tapper off. With that said, Dr. Murphy didn't rush and explained to me how the scar tissue in in my neck was suffocating my nerves and that's why my arm and neck hurt so bad and that's why my hand is swollen, discolored and has developed a slight tremor. I recommend Dr. Murphy to anyone that has had significant trauma to their spine, he is a TRUE professional!!!! Thank you Dr. Murphy, your beautiful wife and the kind staff.

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

I took my wife to this clinic and it took forever. I waslked up to the window and asked a simple question, "How long does this normally take?" She told me 3-4 Hours and I replied wow never been to a place that took so long and started walking away. Theblond bimpo at the desk under her breathe said with a smart ass attitude, " If you dont like it go somewhere else." I turned and told her I would and walked out. I was sitting in my car waiting on my wife, when two guys walked out said the cops were on their way. I said Good Ill talk to them when they get here. He then told me smoking wasnt allowed so I put out my cigarette. Later when I got home I got a phone call from someone there saying we left a Krystals Bag in the parking lot, LOL I do not even eat at Krystals, like at ALL! I called him back and he said if I wasnt Kennith Moore then it was not intended for me. I listened to the voice mail he left again and he speficically mentioned my wifes name. Kinda Wack.

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag