You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark A. Murphy

Dr. Mark A. Murphy's Ratings

most all drug problem / diversion in area could be traced back to this one dr, if he is a bona fide dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The big question now is WHO will take care of Dr. Murphy;s pain patients once his ability to write controlled substances is taken away?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Murphy cares for his people. He is a very caring doctor. He will not try to push anything on you. The only problem there is that you don't get to see him very much at all. I just wish he would atleast talk to us every 90 days. As long as you do what they say and pass your drug test you will not have any problems. Just a very good doctor!!! THANK YOU DR. MURPHY!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

i used to open clinics for drs in tn and miss i brought in i helped them find drs from canada when we didnt have any here available and since i interviewed drs i learned a lot qbout the ones that were caring and good in their field i was very impressed with dr murphy 7 years ago when i started going to him and still think he is one of the most intelligent ones i have ever met if he is cutting meds its because has cracked down on some meds not his fault there are many people taking more than they need a dr can only go by or records and his compassion for chonic pain you unhappy people need to change drs and leave the rest of us alone since we have been with him since our pain started most of us do not want to take pain meds but wnt to be able to leave a halfway normal life so we do what we can with the help of a caring dr most dr just worry about themselves and wont try to help so they can as you say "stay out of trouble" but he cares i have never had a bad test or abused my meds i have several autoimmune dises as well as ra ,oa, ddd herniated disk need knee replacements and have a tumor that is inoperatable so my left would be unbearable without meds thank you dr murphy and staff you have been good to me as i have tried to be respectable to all i dont understand whar some of these people are talking about since i have been going for 7 yrs and they have helped me to get out if i had to get home to pick up my grandson after school and if not still got out quick as any dr i go too

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2737378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I personal have not ever had a problem with the Doctor or the staff. My haat goes off to everyone there. Linda Shelton

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2697943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr.Murphy is cutting meds to everyone because he is in trouble!!! I bet he will close his doors soon. He has given so much meds to people that don't need them. Its sad that people took advantage of him but he should have known & now the real people in pain is going to suffer.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2689761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I left a comment on here a month ago praising Dr. Murphy & his staff but they've shown their true colors. They do NOT care about the patient, I requested 3 times to see the Dr & was sent to a nurse every time. He's now got the DEA or FDA looking at him being the #1 prescriber, so he's cutting everyone's medication in half, without warning, then cutting even more. I have NEVER failed a test, ALWAYS did what they said, NEVER gave them any trouble, but obviously this "doctor" doesn't give a shi* about patients, & literally the reason I was given for being cut is "nothing personal, he just has to save his butt because the important people are watching him now." If he was any good doctor who CARED about his patients & their quality of life, he would stick to what he's been writing his patients, especially the ones who have been there for years, on the same 1 pain medication, never failed a drug test, & he'd actually told me i was 1 of his best patients. Now my quality of life has dramatically decreased & i can't even play with my children like before, I can't sleep through the night, I can't hardly do anything I was able to do before he got all selfish. I can understand cutting people who are on several different narcotics, but cutting people who have LEGIT diagnoses, is outrageous & he deserves to be shut down since this is how he treats his GOOD patients, but gives the patients who fail test after test, the ones who sell their medicines, they get even more medication! It's RIDICULOUS. I used to love his office, but i realize now, they are all about themselves & NOT what's best for the patient that they've been writing the same medicine for years. A DANG SHAME....

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2685186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

A doctor that knows what he's doing, listens to the patient & doesn't try to force you to do anything you don't want or have already tried numerous times. The staff is nice & as long as you respect them, they'll respect you. They try to make everyone's visits not so stressful like other offices & they actually care about what's going on in your life unlike other offices I've been to. I would definitely recommend this dr to patients who have TRUE chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr Murphy and staff are very respectful to me and I have never had a problem with no one at the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2649855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr.Murphy is a very good doctor. But like most people I agree about the staff. I will say 90% of the staff are terrible. My appointment was the other day and I had a very good and nice nurse for a change. I am like other people when they say that Dr.Murphy needs to be there more. Things go so much better when he is there. Like mine. November's appointment was a NITEMARE cause he was not there but Decembers appointment was great cause he was there and everything ran so much better. As I have read these reviews I must say the same PLEASE DR.MURPHY if you can please come to the office more. I swear to you the staff treat us like people when you are there and when you are not we are treated very bad. Anyone that reads this please understand Dr.Murphy cares and hewill help you. But be very careful what you say around the staff cause it will get twisted and they will talk down to you. Almost forgot if you need anything and you need to talk to the doctor 99% of the time the staff will not tell him. Just change your appointment to a day he is there.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2643987].votes_count ]]