Rate Dr. Brian G. Stahl

Dr. Brian G. Stahl's Ratings

Dr. Stahl and his staff are great. He has done surgery on my husband with very good results. When my daughter had a seizure while in his office, they cared for her until EMS arrived,staff cared for and kept her 2 small sons calm until my son-in-law arrived. When I see him for a minor problem, Dr.Stahl and the staff are always cheerful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. Stahl AND his staff are the most knowledgeable and caring I have seen. He has quickly fixed several issues I had w/ expert, painless methods. Recommend this practice to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Stahl is the BEST ! My son has Down Syndrome .Since our very first visit (about 2 yrs ago ) the staff and Dr. have treated him as the precious person he is ! My son loves going there because it is always a personal visit. The Dr. always comments on the Eagles (as my son is a fan ). He takes his time with each patient and can fix any issues in a timely manner. We were never overbilled . The entire staff is always friendly and happy. Great Dr. Great staff we will never go anywhere else. My whole family goes there and love them all . Thanks you Dr. Stahl and staff for all you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr Stahl & his staff is the best!!!! He by far is the best foot Dr.I have ever went to,Very professional as well as friendly. I would recommend him to anyone who has any foot problem!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][997321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I was told by Dr. Stahl and the staff i wouldnt be charged and he had been billing me for extra $

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I've been to many Dr's over my life. Never have I ever encountered such a warm, caring Dr. as Dr. Stahl. He treated my child as though she were his own. His knowledge of Podiatry was, well, off he charts! Just by looking at her foot, he was able to determine the exact problem she had, & set her on an effective course of treatment, which worked beautifully. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

He treats his patients like family. I would not go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Dr. Stahl is a wonderful doctor. My children have visited him for minor problems over the past year. He has a great personality, makes them feel comfortable and has a great sense of humor. My kids actually look forward to going to see him!! Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr. Brian Stahl and his staff are one of the most caring, knowledgeable, competent professionals I know in podiatry. They are always on time, friendly, courteous, painless, and professional. I have always had excellent care from Dr. Stahl and his staff. Dr. Stahl and his staff are easy to talk to, they listen to your concerns, and want to make your visit as comfortable as possible. The results of my visits have made a remarkable improvement in my foot and all over medical care. I highly recommend their office @ 610-438-8899.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

My visit with Dr, Stahl was a complete success. I felt comfortable with him from my first visit. It took him only 2 visits to fix a problem that another Dr. was working on for months. He is extremely knowledgable, explains everything in ways that I could understand it, and he has a great sernse of humor. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997315].votes_count ]]