Rate Dr. Depak Soni

Dr. Depak Soni's Ratings

Dr. Soni has really gave me a new look at how to live a better live with my copd would recommend him and his staff to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Very personable doctor. One of the best doctor visit experiences that I've had in the past few years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Dr. Soni is amazingly knowledgeable and an exceptionally good listener. He makes his patients feel like very good friends and conveys warmth and concern in a very personable way. You always feel he is giving you his full attention and carefully considering your case and care recommendations. Have been his patient for about 10 yrs and he is always the same, and his staff shines as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2008

A wonderful manner in the examining room; great concern shown for your condition and willing to help even if you are on the other side of the country. I travel a lot on business and I appreciated his instructions to call him anytime from anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2006

This Dr. was very professional and listened to all of my concerns and symptoms. I feel that I was treated with respect and dignity. I would reccommend this Dr. to all who need a pulmonology expert.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][997457].votes_count ]]