Rate Dr. Mohammad-Ayman A. Joud

Dr. Mohammad-Ayman A. Joud's Ratings

There are not enough words or space here to tell you how wonderful dr. Joud is. His staff is also great and polite. I received dr. Joud two months before my health went off the charts. I am also a nurse who saw dr. Joud on a daily basis at work and in his office. He is professional and compassionate and like almost going to family. I would never change doctors. You can call and needs met from phone or in person visits. Like the smaller office setting. Most of his staff have been with him over 5-8 years. Best doctor in hernando county.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

As a patient of Dr Joud for a few years now, I can attest to his knowledge, patience and best of all his compassion. His demeanor has such a calming effect that any feeling of anxiousness is gone by the end of my appointment. This is a doctor that listens! He hears what you are saying and then speaks. He doesn't cut you off, no matter how Mach rambling you do! If every physician coming out of medical school were required to spend time with Dr Joud, this world would be over- flowing with top notch doctors! His staff is also very helpful and polite. Dr Joud and his staff are a prime example of what a doctors office should be!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

This is who all of the medical professionals in town see! I am an ICU RN and my entire family sees Dr. Joud. I HIGHLY recommend this physician. I trust him with my (and my daughter's ) life which says it all, really. Caring and compassionate, knowledgeable and attentive, this man is not only a brilliant physician but a consummate professional. I wish every person going into medicine was required to have a rotation or two in med school with a physician this experienced and thoughtful. I pray that God continues to bless the hands and work of this good man.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

I love Dr Jaud! I have been his patience for many years now and i have never been disappointed with his service. He is very caring, knowledgable, compassionete, and overall exumes the best quality care he can provide. He is a keeper. There should be more Dr's like him.

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

I went to quite a few doctors over the years with my list of symptoms and was told I was fine. I walked into his office without the list and the first thing he said to me was "What were you diagnosed with? I told him I have been told I was fine. He then asked me if I had all the symptoms I used to put on my list. I was floored he had them all right. He is truly the very best doctor out there and would never see another. If you are looking for the best you have found it with him. He knows his stuff and many doctors don't listen to the patient this man does.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr.Joud is the best Doctor out there. He takes time to listen to his patients and truly cares.He will be there any time of the day or night to take care of your problems. He is highly recommended and a class act. My whole family trusts his medical knowledge. Recommend to anyone who needs a Doctor not just somewhere to visit...Dr. Joud knows his stuff.

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

Excellent Doctor...Very personable.. Now practicing in Brooksville, FL

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Joud is the best primary care internist that my husband and I ever had. Thank you so much Dr. Joud.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Love Dr. Joud. My entire family trust his medical opinion. He is entirely what a doctor should be. Caring, takes his time,knowledgeable and always has time to address your concerns. Top Notch and highly recommended.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag

Great Doctor. My entire family goes to Dr. Joud. Wonderful Dr.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag