Rate Dr. Eric A. Pollack

Dr. Eric A. Pollack's Ratings

I will try to be polite. We considered a law suit against Dr. Pollack. His lack of care/knowledge (demonstrated by his misreading of the results of my first colonoscopy) and simple listening led to a misdiagnosis and a week-long stay in the hospital with severe diverticulitis. I came very close to having surgery to have part of my colon removed. He never even checked in with me when I was in the hospital even though he was informed immediately that I had been admitted. Do not go to this doctor.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

He had been a fine physician for my wife, consistent with the other reviews, until today when he personally made the decision to refuse to see her because she was 15 minutes late. We have an infant. She drove 45 minutes to get there. She looked for parking for 10 minutes, and had nursed 5 extra minutes before leaving. I had stayed home from work and we'd changed our child care to get her seen for a condition that has caused considerable anxiety. She had never been late before. They steadfastly refused to see her. We both had changed our work schedules, and had no idea when she could be seen again. She left thinking we would have to get a new doctor. They had no regard for how this lack of sensitivity and diminished trust would effect the doctor-patient relationship, and this was has decision, not his staff's. I am absolutely appalled at the unprofessionalism and lack of consideration this doctor demonstrated to a patient in distress, and to a new mother, no less.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

I had my first colonoscopy at age 50 just recently. You will be hard pressed to find a more competent, caring, patient and polite doctor than Eric Pollack. His credentials are first rate and his office and bed side manner are also top notch. He is the perfect example of who and how medicine should be practiced. The facility in the Camalier buidling is modern and spotless and everyone there is on their best professional behavior. I consider myself very lucky to have had my first screening done in this location.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Pollack is amazing! He spends legitimate time with his patients and I credit him with finding out what was wrong with me and fixing it without invasive testing! His accessability is unheard of in these days of rushed doctors with too heavy a case load. If he's running late which is rare, I don't mind because A) the staff is so nice, and B) its because he's taking the time with someone else the way he took his time with me. And for that, if you have to see a GI, go see Dr. Pollack, you'll be as greatful as I am that you did.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pollack is a great Dr. He is kind and patient and I really trust him. Been seeing him for 4 to 5 years and he is very thorough!!Great Dr. Thanks Dr. Pollack!!!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2009 | flag

I just recently been seeing Dr. Pollack & I really like him. He takes time to explain things to you so you understand. He doesn't rush you out of his office like some other Dr's have. He always ask if I have any questions & he seems to be a very caring Dr. I would recommend this Dr to other's.

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Pollack is an excellent doctor, I have been going to him for 6 years and he is very thorough and experienced in his diagnosis and treatments. Sometimes theres a wait in his office, but people should understand it is because he is one of the few doctors who actually spend time with a patient instead of rushing them through a revolving door. People should appreciate this and not complain about it.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2007 | flag