Rate Dr. Kay L. Christensen

Dr. Kay L. Christensen's Ratings

Dr. Christensen was my doctor for over 20 years. He delivered my 2 children. And got us through the diagnosis of cancer of one of the children and her death. I loved him as our family doctor. Until, there was a dispute over our bill. And we were abruptly dropped as patients. We couldn't even get a refill on my husbands diabetes medicine ( which he is out of) until we could see another doctor. After 20 years and many visits most with happiness and some with tears, Dr Christensen we considered him part of our family. And we were discarded like we were trash over a couple hundred dollars. Apparently he would continue with our care just as long as he got his money. But if you are late making a payment, don't let the door hit you on the way out. I am disgusted. Does anyone have any honor left. This is what is wrong with medicine these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. C has delivered my 2 children and has been our family Dr. for many years. He is patient, knowledgable and is very attentive to any concerns. I highly recommend him as a family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Very good doctor, listened to my concerns, asked relevant questions, patient, competent, very professional and courteous. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Always very courteous and concerned, very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998289].votes_count ]]