You may also like

Rate Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Ratings

My friend got her breast reduction and she has a huge scar from the side of the breast and can't wear anything low cut from the back or side. On top of that her nipples are skyrocketting high. She can't even wear a normal neckline whether it be round or V because her nipples show through the shirt. One nipple is going North East and the other one North West!!! They are practically 3 inches below her collar bone. I feel soooo bad for her. Please girls .. do your research! DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH THIS DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

I as well as the other girl, am totally unsatisfied! I had a breast augmentation done in feb of this year and my breast are very high and nipples are low and they look horrible!!! I went back and he said they would center within a couple of months. Its been 10 months now, and they are still the same. Now that I read these other reviews I will not be returning to get my breast fixed with him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][998349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2009

I got a breast augmentation/lift not satisfied with his work. My scars are really bad he cut more than he was suppose too. I met a girl that got her breast augmentation by him as well OMG i feel so bad her boobs are sky rocket high and boldgie her nipples are at the bottom of her breast. NO JOKE. and she is a tiny girl. Her 2 friends also received a breast augmentation by taneja and said they were so unhappy. They had to go else where to fix there breast. I dont think he knows how to fix pockets. and Someone close to me also received a breast augmentation and her nipples are at the bottom of her breasts. So many unhappy. I just want to let people know and be aware. I dont need to lie. if i was happy i wouldnt be writing this. i just want for people to be aware do your research.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][998348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

I had 2 tummy tucks the first one failed with the inner muscle repair coming undone within days of the procedure. I developed a lump above my bellybutton that would get hard when I ate and it was very uncomfortable. He made me wait a year to have it fixed and it almost felt like my guts wanted to spill out. He redid it and charged me the same price over again but through in some free lipo unfortunately for me, I ended up with lots of ugly dents! He was way to aggressive with the amount of skin removal this time and he completely ruined my bellybutton its not even in the same place it use to be! It also resembles a puckered butt hole instead of a bellybutton. The skin was pulled so tight that the inner stitches were popping through the skin as it was trying to heal it was very painful. I am very sad that I went back to him I should have had someone repair his work! Even though it would have cost more it would have been worth it! thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2009

He is an Excellent doctor. He's very attentive & patient. Answers all questions. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Taneja. He by far a good dr. I went to many other doctors. & all the other doctors there rude & just want to hurry you out the door. Dr. Taneja is not like that at all. I'm very happy with my results & will recommend him to all my friends & family..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2009

I believe that Dr. Taneja is a really caring doctor. He made me feel really comfortable throughout the whole process. I am 100% happy with my results. I have heard nothing but positive things from my referrals and since I have referred a few people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

He did such a great job that i recommended few of my friends. Im so happy with the results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

DR arvin is just a well knowlegable doctor who cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998343].votes_count ]]