You may also like

Rate Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Ratings

I had 2 tummy tucks the first one failed with the inner muscle repair coming undone within days of the procedure. I developed a lump above my bellybutton that would get hard when I ate and it was very uncomfortable. He made me wait a year to have it fixed and it almost felt like my guts wanted to spill out. He redid it and charged me the same price over again but through in some free lipo unfortunately for me, I ended up with lots of ugly dents! He was way to aggressive with the amount of skin removal this time and he completely ruined my bellybutton its not even in the same place it use to be! It also resembles a puckered butt hole instead of a bellybutton. The skin was pulled so tight that the inner stitches were popping through the skin as it was trying to heal it was very painful. I am very sad that I went back to him I should have had someone repair his work! Even though it would have cost more it would have been worth it! thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2009

He is an Excellent doctor. He's very attentive & patient. Answers all questions. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Taneja. He by far a good dr. I went to many other doctors. & all the other doctors there rude & just want to hurry you out the door. Dr. Taneja is not like that at all. I'm very happy with my results & will recommend him to all my friends & family..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2009

I believe that Dr. Taneja is a really caring doctor. He made me feel really comfortable throughout the whole process. I am 100% happy with my results. I have heard nothing but positive things from my referrals and since I have referred a few people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

He did such a great job that i recommended few of my friends. Im so happy with the results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

DR arvin is just a well knowlegable doctor who cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998343].votes_count ]]