You may also like

Rate Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Ratings

Am unhappy with the staff who gives different prices and never consistent. Alsa was the one who can play with the prices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

My friend referred me to Dr. Taneja so I decided to go for a consultation for breast augmentation. Even though my friend's results turned out great, unfortunately, he didn't listen to my goals in what I was trying to achieve. My goal is to look proportionate and have the implants balance the rest of my body. However, Dr. Taneja tends to lean towards very large implants. If you look on his website, his photo gallery consists of cc sizes that are quite huge. I would only recommend him if you're trying to achieve that look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

Dr. Tenaja performed a breast augmentation on me and I have to say that I could not be more pleased with his work! I haver sent many women to him to have the same. He is awesome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I hae a tummy tuck with Dr. T almost a year ago and love it. My belly button looks natural, my ab muscles are tight, and my c-section scar is gone. Although my scar is still evident, it has faded a lot and I am confident it will slowly blend into the color of my light skin tone. I couldn't be happier! Thank you Dr. T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2010

I had gone to Mexico to have a tummy tuck performed, and the completely botchd up my tummy tuck. Dr. Taneja performed a reconstruction of my stomach, and my tummy has never looked better. He was able to pull the scars even lower, and he was able to redo my belly button. I am so happy with my new figure, and I have recommended him to all my family and friends. His staff, Elxy, Candy, and Lucy are very informative and took their time helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

i had a tummy tuck 03/26 and everything went very well! i am completelt satisfied, hes different than the rest of the drs! he hugs u n remembers ur name! he is very warm n personable. all the other consultations i went on i was just another body, to dr T. i had a name!! hes the best:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

I had my mommy makeover performed by Dr. Taneja approximately six months ago. I lost about 10 pounds and 2 sizes at my waist. He placed saline breast implants through my stomach. My swelling is finally coming down and I love how I look. The breasts are extremely natural and THERE ARE NO SCARS!! His tummy scars are low and the belly button scar is on the inside of the belly button. I only wish I went a little bigger which he told me to do, but I was nervous, and I decided to go smaller at the last minute. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Amazing Doctor.I had a breast lift and lipo of the love handle area. AMAZING results. I am thin but very curvey now. He understands and knows a woman's body. I got exactly what I wanted. He is a sweet and caring Doctor. He treated me like I was his sister, with extreme care. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

I had 2 horrible tummy tucks and really bad lipo. The first tt the muscle repair came undone and #2 was just a mess all together. I do not recomend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998352].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010

All I have to say is WOW, I am complete satisfied with both my tummytuck and breast augmentation.... within 2 weeks post op I saw results and cannot get enough amazing compliments.. I am very happy, thanks Dr T. Ur awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998351].votes_count ]]