Rate Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Ratings

I received an excellent service at My Look Surgery. All personnel was very nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Taneja and loved my results. My new breast look so natural. The staff is very friendly. Everything about the surgery was fast and efficient. I am going to refer him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Dr. Taneja is the best there is. He came highly recommended and I have been recommending him since my surgery. If I have anymore cosmetic procedures I am going back to Dr. Taneja and his team. I had my breast augmentation less then a week ago and I am already able to care for and drive my three children around. Life is back to normal with a little bonus for mommy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr Taneja and his staff were so easy and friendly to deal with. I had a tummy tuck, and Dr. T did such an amazing job. I would refer him to anyone. The office follow ups are impecabile. Thank You Dr Taneja!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Am unhappy with the staff who gives different prices and never consistent. Alsa was the one who can play with the prices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

My friend referred me to Dr. Taneja so I decided to go for a consultation for breast augmentation. Even though my friend's results turned out great, unfortunately, he didn't listen to my goals in what I was trying to achieve. My goal is to look proportionate and have the implants balance the rest of my body. However, Dr. Taneja tends to lean towards very large implants. If you look on his website, his photo gallery consists of cc sizes that are quite huge. I would only recommend him if you're trying to achieve that look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

Dr. Tenaja performed a breast augmentation on me and I have to say that I could not be more pleased with his work! I haver sent many women to him to have the same. He is awesome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I hae a tummy tuck with Dr. T almost a year ago and love it. My belly button looks natural, my ab muscles are tight, and my c-section scar is gone. Although my scar is still evident, it has faded a lot and I am confident it will slowly blend into the color of my light skin tone. I couldn't be happier! Thank you Dr. T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2010

I had gone to Mexico to have a tummy tuck performed, and the completely botchd up my tummy tuck. Dr. Taneja performed a reconstruction of my stomach, and my tummy has never looked better. He was able to pull the scars even lower, and he was able to redo my belly button. I am so happy with my new figure, and I have recommended him to all my family and friends. His staff, Elxy, Candy, and Lucy are very informative and took their time helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

i had a tummy tuck 03/26 and everything went very well! i am completelt satisfied, hes different than the rest of the drs! he hugs u n remembers ur name! he is very warm n personable. all the other consultations i went on i was just another body, to dr T. i had a name!! hes the best:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998355].votes_count ]]