You may also like

Rate Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Ratings

Dr. Taneja is bar none the best in the business. I was referred to him by a friend and he was everything she said he would be. He is kind, gentle and more importantly HONEST! I love my breast Aug and everyone who has seen it (lol) says they look PERFECT!!!!! Perfect for my size and natural looking as well. His Newport Beach is the best but I've only been to HB and NB. If you want natural looking results and a doctor who actually cares about his patients, Call Dr. Taneja today!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I chose Dr.Taneja because a friend of mine had her breast augmentation done by him and l liked his work. The day of my consultation i had to wait an additional hour due to the large amount of people waiting to see him as well. The long wait might have upset some people, but rather I was curious to see why there was so many people waiting to see him. There was even people waiting in the hallway on the floor. I had been to a few consultations before and there was always less than 5 people waiting in the lobby. Upon meeting Dr. Taneja I gravitated towards how outgoing he was, that made me realize why so many people wanted a consultation with him. It's now been a week since my breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be any happier with the staff service and results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Taneja is a great Plastic Surgeon; I had a tummy tuck done 8 months ago and I couldn't be happier; he is not only knowledgeable, but he is very kind and his staff make you feel like you "belong to the family"; I highly recommend Dr. Taneja, he is an SCULPTOR of the human body and he is affordable!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Taneja is very nice and concern to patient problem, I'm very happy with the result. His staff is helpfull and friendly. I highly recommended him to my relative and friends. Thank you so much for all your time and surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

i had a great experience with Dr.Taneja. im very happy with my results i had a breast augmentation done and i couldn't be happier with the results i would recommend any one to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Taneja is amazing!! I went with my girlfriend to her post op with Dr. Taneja and knew from the first time talking to him that he was a great doctor. The way he explained things and talked to her along with how beautiful her breasts turned out I was so impressed I scheduled an appointment the following week. First impressions are so important and his staff was just as wonderful as he is. To see all his work I was confident that he was going to do a great job with my messed up chest. I needed full reconstructive surgery my pockets on both sides were torn and my implant deflated and I was totally lopsided and uneven and unhappy for 11 years. Before I knew it I was done. Now it has been 2 ½ weeks and my breasts are beautiful I haven’t been this happy in a long time. He has already seen me 3 times! I can’t tell you enough that I recommend him and if you have anything done by him you will be in great hands. I think I have had the greatest experience and best results! He is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I received an excellent service at My Look Surgery. All personnel was very nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Taneja and loved my results. My new breast look so natural. The staff is very friendly. Everything about the surgery was fast and efficient. I am going to refer him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Dr. Taneja is the best there is. He came highly recommended and I have been recommending him since my surgery. If I have anymore cosmetic procedures I am going back to Dr. Taneja and his team. I had my breast augmentation less then a week ago and I am already able to care for and drive my three children around. Life is back to normal with a little bonus for mommy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr Taneja and his staff were so easy and friendly to deal with. I had a tummy tuck, and Dr. T did such an amazing job. I would refer him to anyone. The office follow ups are impecabile. Thank You Dr Taneja!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998360].votes_count ]]