Rate Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Ratings

i had a great experience with Dr.Taneja. im very happy with my results i had a breast augmentation done and i couldn't be happier with the results i would recommend any one to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Taneja is amazing!! I went with my girlfriend to her post op with Dr. Taneja and knew from the first time talking to him that he was a great doctor. The way he explained things and talked to her along with how beautiful her breasts turned out I was so impressed I scheduled an appointment the following week. First impressions are so important and his staff was just as wonderful as he is. To see all his work I was confident that he was going to do a great job with my messed up chest. I needed full reconstructive surgery my pockets on both sides were torn and my implant deflated and I was totally lopsided and uneven and unhappy for 11 years. Before I knew it I was done. Now it has been 2 ½ weeks and my breasts are beautiful I haven’t been this happy in a long time. He has already seen me 3 times! I can’t tell you enough that I recommend him and if you have anything done by him you will be in great hands. I think I have had the greatest experience and best results! He is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I received an excellent service at My Look Surgery. All personnel was very nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Taneja and loved my results. My new breast look so natural. The staff is very friendly. Everything about the surgery was fast and efficient. I am going to refer him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Dr. Taneja is the best there is. He came highly recommended and I have been recommending him since my surgery. If I have anymore cosmetic procedures I am going back to Dr. Taneja and his team. I had my breast augmentation less then a week ago and I am already able to care for and drive my three children around. Life is back to normal with a little bonus for mommy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr Taneja and his staff were so easy and friendly to deal with. I had a tummy tuck, and Dr. T did such an amazing job. I would refer him to anyone. The office follow ups are impecabile. Thank You Dr Taneja!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Am unhappy with the staff who gives different prices and never consistent. Alsa was the one who can play with the prices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

My friend referred me to Dr. Taneja so I decided to go for a consultation for breast augmentation. Even though my friend's results turned out great, unfortunately, he didn't listen to my goals in what I was trying to achieve. My goal is to look proportionate and have the implants balance the rest of my body. However, Dr. Taneja tends to lean towards very large implants. If you look on his website, his photo gallery consists of cc sizes that are quite huge. I would only recommend him if you're trying to achieve that look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

Dr. Tenaja performed a breast augmentation on me and I have to say that I could not be more pleased with his work! I haver sent many women to him to have the same. He is awesome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I hae a tummy tuck with Dr. T almost a year ago and love it. My belly button looks natural, my ab muscles are tight, and my c-section scar is gone. Although my scar is still evident, it has faded a lot and I am confident it will slowly blend into the color of my light skin tone. I couldn't be happier! Thank you Dr. T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998357].votes_count ]]