Rate Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Ratings

Dr . Taneja is a wonderful plastic surgeon! I really wanted to get breast implants for over 12 years and after meeting him once I knew that I could actually go through with the surgery I desired for many many years. He was a great listener and I loved my results. It has been about five years since my surgery and they still look fabulous! I'm planning to have them lifted in a couple years and his magical hands will be performing that procedure along with anyother future procedures I will need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Taneja by a friend whom also had a breast aug. & lipo done by him. I had a GREAT experience at My Look surgery! Christy assisted me with my consultation and answered all my questions. She was very knowledgable about the procedure and also had her aug. done by Dr. Taneja. I quickly booked my appt. and had my surgery a week later. A week lafter the surgery Dr. Taneja checked up on my progress and made sure I was completely satisfied. I am so happy with my results and recommend all my friends to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I first started going to Dr. Taneja back in 2007. I've gone to him a few times after that for different services, and everytime I'm completely satisfied with my results. Dr. Taneja is caring and very knowledgable, which makes me feel very comfortable. I've reffered many friends and family members to his office over the years, and they've all been completely satisfied nnot only by his work, but by his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Taneja & his staff are just great! Very knowledgable, informative & patient... Made it easy to ask all kinds of crazy questions. Had my augmentation last week, still healing but so far it looks good! Dr. Taneja was highly recommended by my friend and I'm glad I decided to go to him. Very sweet & down to earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I am 4 mos. post surgery having had a breast augmentation and lift with Dr. Taneja. Dr. Taneja by far is one of the most caring, kind, concerned and gentle doctors I've seen. I had two initial consultations with him before I decided to proceed with my surgery, with both appointments Dr. Taneja alotted me with all the time I needed to ask questions and express my concerns, he was prompt in answering everything and never made me feel rush. He is an outstanding and knowledgeable doctor and his staff is professional and friendly. I am very pleased with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Taneja is bar none the best in the business. I was referred to him by a friend and he was everything she said he would be. He is kind, gentle and more importantly HONEST! I love my breast Aug and everyone who has seen it (lol) says they look PERFECT!!!!! Perfect for my size and natural looking as well. His Newport Beach is the best but I've only been to HB and NB. If you want natural looking results and a doctor who actually cares about his patients, Call Dr. Taneja today!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I chose Dr.Taneja because a friend of mine had her breast augmentation done by him and l liked his work. The day of my consultation i had to wait an additional hour due to the large amount of people waiting to see him as well. The long wait might have upset some people, but rather I was curious to see why there was so many people waiting to see him. There was even people waiting in the hallway on the floor. I had been to a few consultations before and there was always less than 5 people waiting in the lobby. Upon meeting Dr. Taneja I gravitated towards how outgoing he was, that made me realize why so many people wanted a consultation with him. It's now been a week since my breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be any happier with the staff service and results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Taneja is a great Plastic Surgeon; I had a tummy tuck done 8 months ago and I couldn't be happier; he is not only knowledgeable, but he is very kind and his staff make you feel like you "belong to the family"; I highly recommend Dr. Taneja, he is an SCULPTOR of the human body and he is affordable!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Taneja is very nice and concern to patient problem, I'm very happy with the result. His staff is helpfull and friendly. I highly recommended him to my relative and friends. Thank you so much for all your time and surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

i had a great experience with Dr.Taneja. im very happy with my results i had a breast augmentation done and i couldn't be happier with the results i would recommend any one to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998365].votes_count ]]