Rate Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Taneja by a friend whom also had a breast aug. & lipo done by him. I had a GREAT experience at My Look surgery! Christy assisted me with my consultation and answered all my questions. She was very knowledgable about the procedure and also had her aug. done by Dr. Taneja. I quickly booked my appt. and had my surgery a week later. A week lafter the surgery Dr. Taneja checked up on my progress and made sure I was completely satisfied. I am so happy with my results and recommend all my friends to him.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

I first started going to Dr. Taneja back in 2007. I've gone to him a few times after that for different services, and everytime I'm completely satisfied with my results. Dr. Taneja is caring and very knowledgable, which makes me feel very comfortable. I've reffered many friends and family members to his office over the years, and they've all been completely satisfied nnot only by his work, but by his staff.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Taneja & his staff are just great! Very knowledgable, informative & patient... Made it easy to ask all kinds of crazy questions. Had my augmentation last week, still healing but so far it looks good! Dr. Taneja was highly recommended by my friend and I'm glad I decided to go to him. Very sweet & down to earth.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

I am 4 mos. post surgery having had a breast augmentation and lift with Dr. Taneja. Dr. Taneja by far is one of the most caring, kind, concerned and gentle doctors I've seen. I had two initial consultations with him before I decided to proceed with my surgery, with both appointments Dr. Taneja alotted me with all the time I needed to ask questions and express my concerns, he was prompt in answering everything and never made me feel rush. He is an outstanding and knowledgeable doctor and his staff is professional and friendly. I am very pleased with my results!

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Taneja is bar none the best in the business. I was referred to him by a friend and he was everything she said he would be. He is kind, gentle and more importantly HONEST! I love my breast Aug and everyone who has seen it (lol) says they look PERFECT!!!!! Perfect for my size and natural looking as well. His Newport Beach is the best but I've only been to HB and NB. If you want natural looking results and a doctor who actually cares about his patients, Call Dr. Taneja today!!!!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

I chose Dr.Taneja because a friend of mine had her breast augmentation done by him and l liked his work. The day of my consultation i had to wait an additional hour due to the large amount of people waiting to see him as well. The long wait might have upset some people, but rather I was curious to see why there was so many people waiting to see him. There was even people waiting in the hallway on the floor. I had been to a few consultations before and there was always less than 5 people waiting in the lobby. Upon meeting Dr. Taneja I gravitated towards how outgoing he was, that made me realize why so many people wanted a consultation with him. It's now been a week since my breast augmentation surgery and I couldn't be any happier with the staff service and results.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Taneja is a great Plastic Surgeon; I had a tummy tuck done 8 months ago and I couldn't be happier; he is not only knowledgeable, but he is very kind and his staff make you feel like you "belong to the family"; I highly recommend Dr. Taneja, he is an SCULPTOR of the human body and he is affordable!!

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Taneja is very nice and concern to patient problem, I'm very happy with the result. His staff is helpfull and friendly. I highly recommended him to my relative and friends. Thank you so much for all your time and surgery.

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

i had a great experience with Dr.Taneja. im very happy with my results i had a breast augmentation done and i couldn't be happier with the results i would recommend any one to him!

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Taneja is amazing!! I went with my girlfriend to her post op with Dr. Taneja and knew from the first time talking to him that he was a great doctor. The way he explained things and talked to her along with how beautiful her breasts turned out I was so impressed I scheduled an appointment the following week. First impressions are so important and his staff was just as wonderful as he is. To see all his work I was confident that he was going to do a great job with my messed up chest. I needed full reconstructive surgery my pockets on both sides were torn and my implant deflated and I was totally lopsided and uneven and unhappy for 11 years. Before I knew it I was done. Now it has been 2 ½ weeks and my breasts are beautiful I haven’t been this happy in a long time. He has already seen me 3 times! I can’t tell you enough that I recommend him and if you have anything done by him you will be in great hands. I think I have had the greatest experience and best results! He is the best

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag