You may also like

Rate Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Taneja from a friend that had surgery by him as well as several of her girlfriends, they were all satisfied with their results. I went to the Newport office for a breast augmentation, the office was beautiful and the staff was very helpful and friendly. This issue I had with my breasts was that one was bigger than the other (a whole cup size). Dr Taneja gave me options, he didn't tell me what he was going to do he let me choose.So he recommended that I get a "donut" done where they make the nipples similar and also recommended I get a lift on the droopy breast. I decided not to do any of this and he completly understood and still was confident he will make my breast even. He did under thr muscle saline with the incision under thr breast. He made them even by adding more CC's than the other.I had my surgery April 2013 and I absolutely love my results!! Definitley recommend Dr Taneja and his wonderful staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

Dr. Taneja and his staff are all amazing!!! My friend referred me to him and I was very comfortable with him and all his staff. He also gave me a great deal! I had a TT and lipo and he really did change my life!! I had four pregnancies and I have felt deformed for years. I cant believe how flat he got my tummy and how many stretch marks he removed!! He far exceeded my expectations!! Its only been 13 days and I already look and feel great!! I would strongly recommend him to anyone! I already have many family and friends that are planning on him doing there future cosmetic surgeries based on my results! Love Love Love him!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

Dr Taneja is a great doctor ! He made both my husband and myself extremely comfortable, so much so that after we met him we had no desire to go to any other consultations! My surgery went great and I couldn't be more happy with my new breasts!!! Also the after care visits have been great and everything has healed wonderfully!! Thank you Dr Taneja, you are awesome!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr Taneja Is a Great DR. I had been to several Different Dr 's for consultations for the procedure i was getting, NOT one Dr except Dr Taneja made me feel comfortable. He was patient with all the questions i had, he was kind and understanding. The staff is also very friendly. I had my first consultation with Dr Taneja a year ago, through out the year i had spoke with his office manager ELSY, on several occasions, She was always very sweet and friendly, Great Staff Dr Taneja... My procedure was done this week, I feel good, and am healing nicely. could not have picked a better Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I went to several consultation for my "love handles" liposuction with other surgeons and didn't get a comfortable feeling. Couple of my friends, who are patients with Dr. Taneja, referred me to him. After the first meeting, I knew he is the one that I would trust to perform the procedure. He also has a great staff. I would recommend him anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr . Taneja is a wonderful plastic surgeon! I really wanted to get breast implants for over 12 years and after meeting him once I knew that I could actually go through with the surgery I desired for many many years. He was a great listener and I loved my results. It has been about five years since my surgery and they still look fabulous! I'm planning to have them lifted in a couple years and his magical hands will be performing that procedure along with anyother future procedures I will need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Taneja by a friend whom also had a breast aug. & lipo done by him. I had a GREAT experience at My Look surgery! Christy assisted me with my consultation and answered all my questions. She was very knowledgable about the procedure and also had her aug. done by Dr. Taneja. I quickly booked my appt. and had my surgery a week later. A week lafter the surgery Dr. Taneja checked up on my progress and made sure I was completely satisfied. I am so happy with my results and recommend all my friends to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I first started going to Dr. Taneja back in 2007. I've gone to him a few times after that for different services, and everytime I'm completely satisfied with my results. Dr. Taneja is caring and very knowledgable, which makes me feel very comfortable. I've reffered many friends and family members to his office over the years, and they've all been completely satisfied nnot only by his work, but by his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Taneja & his staff are just great! Very knowledgable, informative & patient... Made it easy to ask all kinds of crazy questions. Had my augmentation last week, still healing but so far it looks good! Dr. Taneja was highly recommended by my friend and I'm glad I decided to go to him. Very sweet & down to earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I am 4 mos. post surgery having had a breast augmentation and lift with Dr. Taneja. Dr. Taneja by far is one of the most caring, kind, concerned and gentle doctors I've seen. I had two initial consultations with him before I decided to proceed with my surgery, with both appointments Dr. Taneja alotted me with all the time I needed to ask questions and express my concerns, he was prompt in answering everything and never made me feel rush. He is an outstanding and knowledgeable doctor and his staff is professional and friendly. I am very pleased with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998370].votes_count ]]