You may also like

Rate Dr. Arvin Taneja

Dr. Arvin Taneja's Ratings

Dr Taneja and his staff are THE BEST! I had breast augmentation done in 2005, then went back to him in 2013 for a tummy tuck and lipo! My husband had a procedure done with him as well, and we are both insanely happy with our results. Each time Dr Taneja has worked on me, he always has by best interest at heart. His honesty, and bed side manor far surpassed any other cosmetic surgeon I visited, and he is now the only 1 we trust! I will continue going to him in the future for any/and all cosmetic needs and have sent lots of customers his direction! We are happy, happy patients. <3 The Linans

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Had my surgery in 2013 and I can honestly say that it was beyond my expectations! I truly trusted everything he said. Being a nurse you often questions physicians and their ethics but he proved to be more than I expected. I plan to have him do some more work :) Thank you Dr. Taneja :) <3 Navy Wife in San Diego :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Very thorough and caring. I liked that he didn't try to talk me into more procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Liked the dr a lot,very funny and just makes you feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

After visiting and having a couple consultations with others, I instantly knew after meeting Dr. Teneja that he had my best interest and knew exactly what results I was looking to achieve.  I had my tummy tuck surgery done by Dr. Teneja in March 2013.Dr.Teneja and staff made me feel extremely safe with having my procedure done. Dr. Teneja and staff has been remarkable.I must say the results are more than what I expected.  My scar is healing nicely and I cannot believe that I was carrying around so much excess skin.  This surgery was the last step to my body transformation. I am so happy with my new body, Can't wait for this summer to show it off =) Thank you Dr. Teneja you are magical...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][998381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Dr Taneja (and his staff) are fantastic! I had the lap band placed over 3 years ago and have lost 100 lbs. Over the last two years I have been doing cross-fit and bootcamp and have toned back up but my stomach was all skin and droop, no matter how much I worked on my abs. A friend with wonderful tummy tuck and breast reconstructive results from My Look referred me to Dr Taneja. From my first visit, he made me feel comfortable and genuinely cared about me and my results. I had a tummy tuck and bi-lateral lipo suction, I could NOT be happier with the results AND the dr who did the surgery and has been there all through my recovery. It's been six months, I am back at bootcamp, flat tummy and feeling great! GG-Upland, CA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I was referred to Dr Taneja from a friend that had surgery by him as well as several of her girlfriends, they were all satisfied with their results. I went to the Newport office for a breast augmentation, the office was beautiful and the staff was very helpful and friendly. This issue I had with my breasts was that one was bigger than the other (a whole cup size). Dr Taneja gave me options, he didn't tell me what he was going to do he let me choose.So he recommended that I get a "donut" done where they make the nipples similar and also recommended I get a lift on the droopy breast. I decided not to do any of this and he completly understood and still was confident he will make my breast even. He did under thr muscle saline with the incision under thr breast. He made them even by adding more CC's than the other.I had my surgery April 2013 and I absolutely love my results!! Definitley recommend Dr Taneja and his wonderful staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

Dr. Taneja and his staff are all amazing!!! My friend referred me to him and I was very comfortable with him and all his staff. He also gave me a great deal! I had a TT and lipo and he really did change my life!! I had four pregnancies and I have felt deformed for years. I cant believe how flat he got my tummy and how many stretch marks he removed!! He far exceeded my expectations!! Its only been 13 days and I already look and feel great!! I would strongly recommend him to anyone! I already have many family and friends that are planning on him doing there future cosmetic surgeries based on my results! Love Love Love him!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

Dr Taneja is a great doctor ! He made both my husband and myself extremely comfortable, so much so that after we met him we had no desire to go to any other consultations! My surgery went great and I couldn't be more happy with my new breasts!!! Also the after care visits have been great and everything has healed wonderfully!! Thank you Dr Taneja, you are awesome!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998377].votes_count ]]