Rate Dr. James J. Lettenberger

Dr. James J. Lettenberger's Ratings

Amazing psychiatrist who actually makes you want to talk to him and open up, without feeling awkward about sharing your problems or concerns. Not only did I look forward to my sessions, but I walked away from each of them as a better person and more comfortable with the situations that I was dealing with. I happily recommend Dr Lettenberger without any hesitation whatsoever. He has helped make me a better person and more confident in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Lettenberger is as good as it gets. I went through what was the hardest period of my life (thus far) and he is a large part of why I came out the on the other side a stronger, healthier and better person than when I started. He is truly the epitome of his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998445].votes_count ]]