Rate Dr. Martina L. KLEIN

Dr. Martina L. KLEIN's Ratings

Staff has been very poor, didn't notify Dr. that I was in the waiting room and not very professional. Dr Klein has been great. Empathic, knowledgeable, and a great listener.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr. Klein's professional manner and service. She was very friendly and made a great first impression. The office staff were helpful and very busy. Dr. Klein was the right choice for me!!!

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

Based on 5 visits to the office: The Doctor is very kind & listens to all you have to say. Shows a lot of empathy & concern even though I saw her in the capacity of a psychiatrist who generally prescribes drugs. I wish I could see her as a therapist/psychologist as well. Not impressed with the front desk staff. They can be quite unprofessional at times. they do not note down issues discussed in phone conversations so you end up having to explain things over & over. The messaging service does not work for all mobile phones. (really inconvenient if you loose the appointment card or accidentally write down wrong date & then have to pay a penalty fee).

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag

Was very caring and helpful. Listened to me. Returned calls promptly.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag