Rate Dr. William Fishco

Dr. William Fishco's Ratings

Dr. Fishco is absolutely awesome! I had ingrown toenails, even though I bought the best high heeled shoes and took care of my feet and toes every day. That's what I get for 25 years working in high heels. I had gone to another doctor who injected my toe to numb it and then trimmed the toenail along the sides. It was one of those worst doctor experiences as the pain was horrific. The doctor said that the nail would not grow back. Guess what - it did and worse than before! Five years later, I was still messing around with my toe. I went to see Dr. Fishco and he recommended that we remove the toenail. It was the best thing that ever happened. This was three years ago and my toe is great! I went to see Dr Fishco yesterday for my toes on the other foot foot. I had absolutely no tears! This morning, I am extremely happy that I had this procedure done by Dr. Fishco!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr. Fishco is awesome! He did my Achilles surgery in 2006 and my foot ahs never felt better. In fact, I had my other Achilles operated on in Boston at the #1 Hospital in the country and the surgery didn't work and I have a numb toe now which may be permanent. Will be seeing Dr. Fishco as soon as I can now that we moved back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Fishco! The staff was very friendly and there was no wait at all. I am also self paid and I was pleased with the cost. I would definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr Fishco and his staff were amazing. Got me in right away for a fracture. I was very impressed. I work in healthcare and you rarely see this kind of practice anymore. Thank you Dr Fishco and Stephanie!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr Fishco and his staff are wonderful! I had major foot surgery (adult pronated flat foot). While in recovery Dr Fishco gave my husband his business card and wrote down his personal cell number. Thank God because I had to call Dr Fishco in the middle of the night. He answered his phone and gave us insructions for relieving my pain due to post surgical swelling. I would recomend Dr Fishco and his staff to anyone. They are always patient, understanding and helpfull. I feel extremely fortunate that another podiatrist sent me to Dr Fishco. My surgery required the best and he felt Dr Fishco was the Doctor who was the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Fishco is a very patient and understanding. I have CP and unlike other doc who told me i'm a 40 something year adult who should deal with. Dr. Fishco said i can make you comfortable. So far i feel great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

My grown son and I have both had surgery with the doc, he makes sure you do not have pain when he works on you. We both had very bad, painfull visits with other foot Dr's. I am looking at more surgery in the near future and would not go to any other Dr. If you have foot problems go to him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Dr Fishco took the time to answer all my questions and explain the procedure. He never rushed. He treated me like a person and not a number. He was late one time but apologized several times and explained that he needed to stay with another patient to help that person feel more comfortable. I would not hesitate to go to him again. A+++ in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2010

Dr. Fishco was ready to see me about 10 minutes before my scheduled time (a refreshing change) and took care of my procedure quickly and easily. He explained everything very clearly and his staff was friendly and helpful as well. I wouldn't think twice about going to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

Dr. Fishco is absolutely wonderful. Dr. Fischo is the best doctor. He is kind, compassionate and does an excellent job. He removed my bunions and he did fantastic on them! He was by far the best dr. I've ever had in my life and I highly recommend him. He is A+++++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998606].votes_count ]]