You may also like

Rate Dr. Dominick A. Curatola

Dr. Dominick A. Curatola's Ratings

I can say nothing but good about Dr. Curatola. My experience with him over the course of about 6 years was always favorable. I had extremely high blood pressure and was very concerned about my health. He was incredibly busy but squeezed me in at late hours of the day and even on a Saturday because his schedule was booked. I liked that he always took the time needed and defied common practice nowadays of rushing me out. He always took an interest in my personal well being, which I appreciated. I no longer am a patient, since he moved on to a cocerige practice, but if I could afford it, he would still be my doctor of choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

What a disaster. Impossible to get appointments, usually tries to reschedule at the last minute, the rescheduled appointments take forever to get, the support staff is horrid. The doctor himself, while knowledgeable about cardiology, has a horrible manner with patients. If you don't enjoy getting yelled at and being belittled, berated, and insulted in general, find another doctor. I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2009

I'm an experienced CCU Rn & go to him--you will find no better! A good & compassionate listener; tells you like it is; very up to date

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2009

I think he is tops!! He is considerate, a wonderful listener and an excellent diagnostician. I would not feel comfortable going to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2008

Unsatisfactory and disturbing meeting with this doctor. Had little choice but to follow through with procedure due to insurance limitations but felt extremely incomfortable with this person and his manners. Had uneasy dialogue with him later where I suspected some kind of problem. Will avoid him in future and caution others to do the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][998874].votes_count ]]