Dr. Lauria Harrick

Dr. Lauria Harrick

Rate Dr. Lauria Harrick

Dr. Lauria Harrick's Ratings

Dr. Harrick is a very professional dentist. My family has been seeing her for a number of years and we have never had a negative experience. I have seen 3 different hygienists and they have all did great work with my cleanings. I always leave her office feeling great about my teeth.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

I agree with some comments above. Very unprofessional, as a patient having dental work done I don't want to listen to gossip about staff or her dentist co-workers. Really....I came out shocked after hearing some of the comments made. Hopefully she takes the time to read some of the comments and she will be more aware of how she comes across. And being a long time patient.....what happened to the awesome staff she used to have? Turn over staff like she has is not a good sign to me. I can't and won't go back.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Harrick is a phenomenal dentist! She is super sweet and very personable. She really comes down to your level and never makes you feel inferior. I have had a lot of work done and Dr. Harrick has made the processes simple and easy (well as easy as a dentist's office can be). She has had r=to repair work from other dentists and has done a tremendous job. This office direct bills to my insurance company so every visit is literally so simple.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Terrible experience. She seemed rushed through my appointment and my filling fell out within the week. She gave me a new filling which didn't last either. I ended up going to another office to get this resolved which means I paid twice! The new filling is great. I would not recommend this dentist to anyone.

Submitted July 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lauria Harrick and her hygienists seem competent enough, I suppose. But my experience is that her office is VERY poorly operated. On numerous occasions her office made errors in scheduling appointments for me and my children. I have arrived for appointments only to be told they don't have time to do the work. I have had to make return visits (both for me and my children) to have work done could have been done in one visit. The office staff has shown little sympathy when I have complained about my frustrations. There are lots of dentists in Saskatoon and I strongly recommend that people seek out an alternative dentist to Dr. Harrick.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Harrick is my favorite dentist. She and her staff are friendly, professional, and caring. I have been going to her for 10 years. She always takes time to listen to my concerns and make sure I am comfortable. I love the massage chairs. Her front staff always have a smile on their face and acknowledge me. It is the best dental office in Saskatchewan. I live in Regina now and continue to drive 2.5 hours just to get great dental care!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Harrick has been by far my favorite dentist. Her and her staff have made every visit to the dentist a pleasant experience. Since seeing her, I've referred my husband, sisters, and friends!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Terrible dentist! terrible staff! My appointment was over an hour behind and while waiting to see Dr. Harrick I could hear her talking about her patients and her staff! Very unprofessional. I was a long time patient of hers but I will NEVER return!

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

I have been to Dr. Harrick-Kelln several times and am always impressed by the cleanliness of the clinic and the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. I found Dr. Harrick-Kelln to be a caring, personable and professional dentist. She made sure that I was confortable and explained every step. I have never felt that she has recommended more work than needs to be done, which I appreciate given the costs of dental work. Dr. Harrick-Kelln was amazing with my 4 year old daughter at her first dental visit!!! She made my daughter feel SO comfortable and made her laugh and smile. It was very apparent that Dr. Harrick-Kelln has children of her own. In short, what a great dentist! I feel like my family finally has a dentist who cares and that we can trust.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Harrick is a caring and professional dentist. I had a small gap between my two front teeth that always bothered me. She built-up the teeth to look perfect. Both Dr. Harrick and her staff are very professional. I don't think that a person can fine a better dentist in Saskatoon. In addition, her hygienists and front office staff are excellent.

Submitted May 22, 2011 | flag