Rate Dr. Mahesh M. Shah

Dr. Mahesh M. Shah's Ratings

What a great Dr! He is a very friendly Dr and helped me feel very relaxed I was very nervous because it was my first time seeing Dr Shah but I can honestly say he was very kind, funny and gave me very good advise. Go to him don't think twice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][999114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr. Shah is so caring and professional. Very nice man and really takes the time to listen to your concerns. He does a thorough exam and very knowledgable. I won't go to anyone else. He is the best : )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][999113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

Found Dr. Shah 5 years ago. Excellent GYN with compassionate bedside manner. Dr. Shah so knowledgeable about conception we got pregnant on first try with his advice!!!! He always returns your call and is patient during office visit. Don't want him to retire either but when he does he will be one excellent missed Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][999112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

HE HAS DELIVERED ALL 3 OF MY KIDS, OLDEST NOW BEING 25. WAS THE FIRST GYNOCOLOGEST I EVER WENT TO. TAKES TIME TO HEAR YOUR CONCERNS AND DRAWS DIAGRAMS FOR YOU SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND BETTER. MAKES YOU FEEL SO COMFORTABLE, LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID, I HOPE HE NEVER RETIRES. ZULMA HERRERA, EDISON, NJ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][999111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

Very cute and kind little man. I always feel very comfortable with Dr. Shah, and his staff (nurse) is awesome. I can talk to either one of them about anything, and he really takes his time with you chit-chatting or answering your questions. I had some difficulty understanding his accent at first, but what's so great is that you can joke and tell him that he's talking crazy indian again. Very knowledgeable and explains things for you. He always gives me free samples of my birth control which saves me hundreds of dollars. Only complaint is that he goes on and on about how I should quit smoking.. every single visit. No matter how much I try to cover up the smell, he can smell the cigarettes EVERY time without fail! But it just goes to show you how much he does care:)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][999110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

I met Dr.Shah about year ago as a new patient. He took the time to ask questions, most importantly he listens. If any questions that I may have, he gives me the best advice along with referrals. He calls me back at anytime.Once I had an emergency & his office was closed, he was doing paper work. He took the time and allowed me to come in. I was so grateful. On trying to become pregnant he was a ray of hope, he showed me my best days of ovulating and four (4) months of trying we are now pregnant. In my opinion Dr.Shah is the best doctor ever. Love him. Also I referred my niece to him and she loved him also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][999109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

Dr. Shah is the best DR I have. I've been going to him for 30 years. I hope we never retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][999108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2009

Dr. Shah is the BEST DOCTOR I have ever gone to!!! I was a new patient when I went to him. I thought I had a "real problem"-- I found a lump in my breast. He was calming, informative and very attentive. He explained what the lump "might" be, and why it probably wasn't the big C. He took the time to refer me to a breast surgeon. He actually called the breast surgeon asking him to see me "right away" as a favor to him. It turned out that the lump was just a cyst which needed to be lanced. After the breast surgeon lanced and drained the cyst, Dr. Shah CALLED ME AT HOME asing me how the lancing went and how I was feeling. Imagine that-- a doctor checking up on a patient. Remember, I was a brand new patient at that time. I would recommend Dr. Shah to anyone. You will be hard pressed to find a more deligent, caring, wonderful gynecologist!!! -Ivy Strausberg

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][999107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Shah is wonderful! He is very attentive, takes his time with each patient, and goes out of his way to make sure that the patient feels comfortable. Thank you for everything, Dr. Shah!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][999106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr Shah is warm and friendly. The only problem I have is that he wants to always put me on the pill instead of finding the root of the problem as to why I miss periods for long periods of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][999105].votes_count ]]