Dr. Giribala R. Patel

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Giribala R. Patel has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Giribala" to "Giribala R."
RID: 1472179
24/06/11 5 5 5 5 My husband came to Dr. Patel with colon cancer. Dr. Patel addressed the cancer very agressively, and today it is nowhere to be seen. Her compassion, knowledge, and ability to treat the individual is remarkable. Dr. Patel and God gave me back my husband. Deborah in Yorba Linda, Ca.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1470897
23/06/11 4 5 5 5 I have been under Dr Patel's care for 8 years and have found her to be one of the most caring & compassionate Dr's through my cancer illness. I thank God for Dr Patel, her relentless drive to help cure me is far above that of some chief researchers. Dr Patel is truly a Godsend!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 829095
14/03/09 3 4 2 4 She comes across very friendly & nice. I find her to be very knowlegable & she does know what she is talking about. It only takes about 15 to 25 minutes to be called back to the exam room. Very seldom do you have to wait long. Biggest complaint I have is she does not spend time answering your questions. She is always in a hurry to get in & out of the room. She doesn't sit down & that lets you know she has no intentions of spending any time with you so you better speak quickly! I always have questions for her but I'm never allowed enough time to get to them. (Very disappointing & upsetting for someone that is living with cancer.) She has forgotten to cover medications I am suppose to start on because she is in such a hurry so I go months without it. Her physical exams are ridiculous. Takes one minute if that, I'm not kidding. When your dealing with cancer I sure don't walk out of her office feeling very confident with 1 minute exams & unanswered questions. Always 5 to 7 minute appts.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 438272
02/11/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel treated my father-in-law, husband and mother-in-law all for very advanced cancers. She and her staff are the best. Very caring and concerned. Always available to answers questions. Our whole family loves her and appreciates her and her staff for the wonderful care they gave our loved ones. She is very informed about test groups and will do her best to get her patients into them.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 405199
17/09/07 5 5 5 5 She is a very caring and thourgh and warm...makes you feel special...most of all she listens to what you have to say...I trust her with my life...except Dr Stanley Rubin in La Mirada CA...they both the best in world and think alot of each other...can't find any better anywhere...
Insurance: Secure Horizons