Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

Wish I would have done this years ago! After seeing some vacation pictures I decided it was FINALLY time to do something. After a lot of research I went to see Dr. Jugenburg for a consultation for a breast lift and/or augmentation. He gave me great advice on how to achieve the results I was after and decided to go for both the lift and augmentation. I am now 6 weeks post op and love it! I also went down to his Skinjectables clinic (also located in the Royal York) and had some botox – which I also love! I was a little nervous about surgery, but everyone at the office made me feel very safe and secure and afterwards they let you stay at the Royal York for the night, come back and check on you in the morning and then you are good to go home. So nice not to have to try and get in car right after your procedure! Huge thank you to Martin, Kim (who is always around to answer your questions no matter what day or time it is!), Becca and the rest of the staff for the excellent care! I would definitely recommend Dr. Jugenburg to anyone who is thinking of any kind of procedure and would definitely come back for anything in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

It will be officially a year since my surgery and I've never felt more confident, and comfortable within my own body. I chose Dr. Martin Jugenburg and his wonderful staff because how informative and comfortable they had made during our initial meeting. It was very important as this was my very first surgery I felt nervous, I had second thoughts and the thought of going under scared me. I want to thank his team for making this big decision a lot more easier, comfortable and an amazing experience. I was shocked to the extreme care that and kindness that they have shown me. The clinic is located in a beautiful hotel, this was important to me as I knew that my room was right down from the clinic and a nurse was available when needed. My fiancé and me checked into the Royal York Hotel where we were able to relax before they called me down to my surgery. They surgery was quick and when I woke up I was in my hotel room where a nurse came in to check on me. I can't emphasis how great that was to not have to come back the next day for post surgical check up, that I could sleep and rest at my own leisure while the nurse came in to check and show me how to take care of my self after. My appointments that followed after throughout the year was fast and easy with the same attentiveness that have shown me from the first initial meeting of my consultation. Looking back I am so happy I made my decision and with Dr. Jugenburg and his wonderful staff. I have had so many compliments about how natural and great my breast looks. It has been quite a journey but a wonderful one. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598085].votes_count ]]

Hi ladies

Well if your reading reviews about breast augmentation you must be in the process of researching your doctor and trying to get an idea of recovery and what to expect post op.
Well my experience with dr jugenburg was 100% positive. From the moment I called the office to book my first consult to every post op appointment. I know I made the right choice.
Some background about myself.
5'9" 127lbs. 2 kids. After my children I lost the fullness I once had. I was a B cup

After several years of contemplating whether to have the surgery I finally started my process of researching top plastic surgeons in Toronto. I read reviews similar too this one and that is how i based my decision on where I would go. I scheduled 3 consultation. One being Dr Jugenburg's office. I saved his consult for the end.
Although the other surgeons also had excellent reviews which is why I made the initial appointment. Dr jugenburg office left me feeling very confident in my decision. So much so that at my first consultation which wasn't with the surgeon but his amazing nurse Kim I decided too book my surgery date having just met her. I scheduled my surgery for June 2014 and my second appointment to meet Dr jugenburg. You read that right. I booked my BA appointment without actually meeting the Doctor bc his nurse was so good.
At this point we went over the procedure and his opinion on the size of implant.

I had surgery on a Friday. The night before I had a question and I was able to send Kim (nurse) a text. She replied back quickly. I went to the hospital in the morning. Had my surgery. Woke up and felt great.
The first night I was expecting pain. I took my medication as prescribed but I didnt experience any pain. You know how you read how women can't move their arms, open a fridge. Well I had no issue making myself eggs the next day. Day two was a breeze and I felt myself. No medication. Just regular Tylenol. Every day that passed they started to look amazing. Now 4 months post op I couldn't be more happy. My entire experience was amazing. I have recommended this clinic to many friends. Just book your appointment your breasts are in great hands!!!! Thank you to everyone at Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute!!!
Oh as an added perk you get to spend your first night post op at the Royal York hotel.

Procedure: 500cc silicone high profile. Aerola incision. Under muscle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I have never felt more comfortable with another doctor, right away I felt I was in good hands. My surgery went great, I had an abdominioplasty with umbilical hernia replair, it looks amazing 2 months post op I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr Jugenburg is an amazing plastic surgeon and has excellent knowledge of what I wanted to achieve when we met for my breast augmentation. Amazing results and speedy recovery was what I recieved, I was up and going after just a few days post operation. His staff are so kind and welcoming that they made me feel right at home and answered the hundreds of endless questions I had before and after operation. I would not recommend any other than the best which is Dr Jugenburg and his team! Thanks so much for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I had gastric by pass & lost 150 which left me with a lot of extra skin. I had an arm lift,breast lift & augmentation, inner thigh lift & a tummy tuck. I had my tummy tuck, arm lift, & breast augmentation @ one time. I was not in a lot of pain only took extra strength Tylenol. He did an amazing job. I can't thank him enough! The girls in the office are great very friendly I felt comfortable right away. Once I met with Dr. Juenburg I knew I would choose him. So glad I did he is truly amazing @ what he does. Thanx doc! Your the best :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Good job, doctor! I am more self-confident then before. Thank you.
I also like the qualified stuff: no matter what problem you came with, they always have time to listen and professional advises to give. No rush, no pressure, no stress. You are the one making a decision.
Nice and intelligent atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

If you're researching tummy tucks or lypo, you have to read this. I researched both procedures and doctors who perform them, for a year before having anything done. I put my faith in Dr. Jugenburg for my daughters lypo. After a weight loss her body which looked perfect to everyone else had one area of concern to her. What I loved was the way he counselled her at the initial appointments to ensure her head was in the right place and that she had a realistic view of the whole situation. The change I've witnessed in my daughters confidence has been incredible. There isn't one mark on my daughter that would ever reveal what she had done. The tiny little incisions are almost totally gone. After seeing the mental change in my daughter and how at ease everyone made her before during and after the procedure I found the courage to do what I've wanted to do for many many years. Dr. Jugenburg performed my tummy tuck five weeks ago and the result is incredible. But the best part, the most shocking part, is the minimal scar. After googling this procedure and looking at hundreds of pictures of the scar I braced myself for having an ugly scar. However, Dr. Jugenburg has left just the faintest, thinnest line that even after just five weeks looks amazing. From the very beginning my experience with Dr. Jugenburg, his staff and his facility has been outstanding. Being a bit of a nervous person I loved being able to email Kim with my many questions before during and after. She always answered my emails promptly and was so good at putting me at ease. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg, thank you Kim, thank you to the kind doctor who explain what he was doing as he put me to sleep for the procedure, I'm sorry I don't remember your name. Thank you to the friendly ladies at the reception desk. I'll be eternally grateful for a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I met Dr. Martin Jugenburg one year ago to discuss breast reconstruction. I went through lumpectomies, radiation and then a double mastectomy in April 2009. After 5 years of being with no chest, and very concave, I went to his offices. His staff are just the nicest women you have ever met. He was fabulous!! He told me that he could insert tissue expanders on both sides to stretch my skin and then do the exchange to implant 3 months later. I had the surgery on February 7th, 2014 which went very well. The expanders were a little bit uncomfortable and tight but I only had minor discomfort. I went in for 1 fill only as my skin was very thin. I had the exchange surgery on May 30th. I was in no pain and wore a sports bra for approximately 3 months to hold everything in place. I cannot believe how I look!!!! 2 beautiful breasts, not too big, but look so good!!! I cannot recommend Dr. Jugenburg enough. He is so kind and quite simply the best surgeon I have ever dealt with! I can wear tee-shirts again and have my confidence back. Just an amazing experience!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

If you are looking into breast augmentation chances are you are like me and have ended up in tears shopping for bras. I had my BA with Dr MJ and I am two months post-op. I have no visible scars (axillary incision) and most importantly I have the breasts that were meant for me! They look great, natural and most importantly I can wear any lovely lacy bra ( no wires needed ;-)). I could not be happier with the results or the experience. It was seamless from start to finish with great staff and support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588430].votes_count ]]