Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

Dr. Martin Jugenburg and Kim McDonald are fabulous. I went for a consultation a few weeks ago after two colleagues who I work with had work done by Dr. Jugenburg and had an amazing experience. Just to give you a bit of background, I had liposuction eight years ago on my love handles and stomach, which was performed by another Toronto surgeon. Even though I was happy with the results, I have always thought that I would try another doctor if I was ever going to get another cosmetic procedure done. Let's just say the first doctor was good, but he didn't wow me. Anyhow, my colleagues were so impressed by Dr. Jugenburg and his team that I had to make a consultation. I started thinking about what I really wanted to get done and I came to the conclusion that I wanted a fuller bum and would get a fat transfer procedure. Once I had this idea stuck in my head, I was adamant about getting this done. When I arrived at the clinic, I automatically knew I was going to love this experience. The office is so beautiful and the people are very welcoming and make you feel right at home. Kim is absolutely wonderful. She took so much time in explaining everything to me during the consultation. There was a point during the consultation where she suggested she step out and see if Dr. Jugenburg was available to speak with me. Even though my consultation was only booked with Kim, she wanted to see if he could take a few minutes to join in the consultation. With no hesitation Dr. Jugenburg came into the room and told me exactly what I didn't want to hear. He was honest!! He said that I didn't have enough fat for the fat transfer and he said I wasn't a good candidate because he wouldn't be able to make a significant change. I was in absolute shock! I wanted to get the procedure done so badly and I kept suggesting other things....like to take fat from other areas. There was nothing I could have said to sway his decision. He just kept saying that it was an expensive procedure and he didn't want to take my money if he didn't think he couldn't make a significant change. He also explained that he couldn't do liposuction on my stomach again because there is scare tissue there and it wouldn't heal well if he did that area again. I also want to mention that he was literally walking into another surgery when he took the time to speak with me. All I can say is Dr. Jugenburg is a truly lovely, honest and humble person. If he feels it's not right or "worth it" then he will tell you that. I would like to thank Dr. Jugenburg and Kim for being so wonderful and honest. I have a second consultation in October to meet with them again just to make sure there's nothing else they can do lol. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I had a consultation with Dr. Jugenburg and Kim recently. After visiting a few plastic surgeons in the city, this consultation stood out in my mind. I wanted to do a breast lift and a tummy tuck, to fix what my twins have done to me. Dr. Jugenburg was the only surgeon to talk me out of the breast lift because as he explained it, I did not really need it and he felt the improvement he could offer was not worth the scars the surgery would leave, so we agreed to proceed with only the tummy tuck. His explanation totally made sense and I am glad I came here. I felt like he really was looking out for my best interest, instead of just taking my money that I was willing to give him for the breast lift. The other surgeons offered to do both, to even do a breast augmentation in addition to the lift (which I did not ask for), and do it in two stages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are wonderful! I had very limited availability for surgery because I was moving and his team generously accommodated my schedule. I returned to Toronto unexpectedly and Rebecca was kind enough to fit me in to see Dr. J on the day I contacted her! I had an areola reduction and although I am still healing, I'm happy with my results. My procedure took about 45 minutes and Dr. J and his nurse were chatting with me the whole time, keeping me relaxed. I’m very pleased with the service provided by Dr. J and his entire team and I would highly recommend his clinic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Dr. Jugenberg and his team are beyond fabulous! I had a tummy tuck done 8 days ago and I am already amazed! My sister also had a breast augmentation done at the same time and she is thrilled with her results. I strongly encourage anyone considering this or any other procedure to go with Dr. Jugenberg. Having any surgery done can be a scary and overwhelming process, but his staff Kim, Jessica, Stephanie and all of the other lovely people are always there to answer questions and make you feel comfortable. I also loved knowing that it all happened within the Royal York Hotel. The hotel staff are also very helpful and considerate. In my initial consultation I was contemplating having a breast lift as well and was very impressed that Kim suggested that my breast in her opinion were good just they way they are. There was never any feeling of her trying to 'up sell'. I am very happy with my choice to have the tummy tuck procedure and if in the future I decide to have the breast lift, I know that I will go back to Dr. J. As far as my results, I'm impressed with how quickly I'm healing. The first couple days were rough, but by day four was feeling quite mobile. Now at day 8 I'm not even taking pain medication. The only discomfort is from back pain from walking hunched. I am also impressed with how low the incision is, no problem to hide in a bikini and my navel looks like it will be more attractive than my natural one! Thank you so much Dr. Jugenberg and your caring team. Looking forward to being confident in a bikini without a saggy tummy skin!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I can't believe I am just getting around to this now. I had my breast augmentation 2 years ago. I went from a AA -30 to a D-30 .. It may sound like a big jump but it looks very natural on my small frame ( 5 ft 3 / 110 lbs) I look better in my clothes and feel even more confident. I had one issue with the right side not coming down like the left. It was a 20 minute procedure to correct the pocket size and all is fantastic. Dr. Jugenburg and Kim were and are amazing. Martin called me after my surgery that day to check in.. Kim did the same the following few days. Talk about service and professionalism. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Jugenburg and his clinic to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck done by Dr Martin . To say his work is amazing would be an understatement, from consultation to pre op and post op checks have been over and above my expectations. To begin with I had been to a few consultations and I was not impressed, when I saw Dr Martin I was blown away by his cutting edge surgical technology ,his follow up on call availability put me at ease. His staff was most impressive Kim, Rebecca and grace went over and above their duty and put me at ease whenever I called the office. It has been nine months and l feel and look good. I would highly recommend Dr Martin to friends and family. I love my new me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Jugenburg just last week and I'm already thrilled with the results, and I know in time they will look even better! I was initially always on the fence about getting implants for several reasons, but I think choosing the right surgeon makes all the difference. Dr. J is incredibly professional, and made me feel very comfortable. He provided me with straight forward and honest answers to all my questions with confidence and patience. I wasn't even nervous going into surgery because I knew I was in very good hands and would receive nothing but the best care. Kim, the other nurses, and the admin staff were all very warm and courteous. Like most people, I dread going to the doctor's, and you'd think dealing with a doctors office regarding surgery would be nerve wracking, but I felt so comfortable around the friendly staff it was almost like a fun female bonding experience (excluding dr. J on this point obviously, lol.) The operating room staff was also very professional and soothing when it came time for the surgery, and the recovery nurses post op were also very patient and nurturing. I feel I received the BEST care from start to finish, and will have the best results I hoped for. I am actually very excited to return for my follow ups! I had such a positive experience and I could not be more thankful!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I had my breast augmentation and mastopexy surgery done July 31 and am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are completely amazing. I can not even put into words how much he has changed my life. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family. If I ever need more work done he will be the first person I go to. If you are considering cosmetic surgery then I suggest you book a consultation with him, he is knowledgable, experienced and easy to talk to. Also not bad to look at. Enjoy, he is the best of the best and you won't regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's response
Breast augmentation and mastopexy are amongst our favourite procedures at our clinic because of the difference they make to our patients. We are glad you are happy with your results!!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I had breast augmentation surgery done with Dr Jugenbur just over 6 weeks ago
I waited this long to post a review to experience what the post op experience would be like
This is the BEST OF THE BEST Dr and team of professionals you could ever find and trust
I had 4 other consultations before I found this amazing artist who would not only meet but surpass your expectations
His knowledge and patiente and care is just too little for what I can say about him, he goes above and beyond for his work of excellence shows in the results you will get
To say that I am happy or satisfy with what he's done for me would be just not enough, he has given me much more than I could say and I will always recommend him to all my family and fiends
I also recommend to anyone considering surgery with him to really listen to him, as the only thing I regret is not listening to him when he suggested I went 400cc, I decided for 380cc and now I wish I had done what he said, he is the expert, he knows what he is doing and has so much experience that just by looking at you he knows exactly what suits your body type, please do listen to him
He will always do what is best for you at all times before and after the surgery Dr Jugenburg is the plastic surgery GOD
KIM, NORA, REBECCA and all the entire team are also amazing, absolutetly the best at the level of the talented and admiring Dr they work for.
The surgery was easy qnd fast and the recovery was a fast and painless one and you will get all the support you need from this entire team of caring, dedicated professionals
Thank you DrJugenburg and GOD bless your magical hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

he is extremely talented and knowledgeable. very serious about his work.
I would have him do any other work that I was wanting to have done.
he did my breast cancer reconstruction beautifully. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538484].votes_count ]]