Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

Ladies... In my opinion, having done the BBL, you have to choose the most trusted and safe surgeon. Right before you go under anesthesia you have some anxiety you don't want to make things worse by worrying about if you are going to accidently be scarred or burned or have fat necrosis, infection or whatever else god forbid. Dr jugenberg has NEVER burned or scarred or had a complication with his lipo technique on ANY patient... That's a track record to have faith in. Why? Because his lipo technique is safe and smart- he was I skillful on me that he doesn't get involved with this dangerous drain stuff and this is also good for you and me as patients because 1. Less likely to get infection 2. More comfortable to live with post - op when there is no tube in your body and fluid bag. In addition to how safe I felt knowing his technique is excellent and he hasn't hurt anyone ever, I also was safer with him because he does not bullshit. He told me my desired results I may not get, he quoted me CC's that were far far less than what I wanted - but he also told me that is because 1. A PS can't be sure of how much good usesable fat he will find. 2. Giving a MINIMUM of how many CC's (500 minimum he said for my body) is closer to the truth and he doesn't lie to anyone or overstate his ability. I was disappointed that he couldn't say "yes 900-1000 is likely" but thinking about it after surgery he's right- he CANT say that because he's human he has no idea.. And he's not stupid ladies- he ASKS you not how many CC's you want but what is the REALISTIC improvements u want to see happen and he tells u if he can do one or two or three of them and asks u in order of priority which improvements matter most and that is what he will obv work on... The point of this is that he did a lot of ASKING to understand me and did not promise me anything and was PATIENT with me until I understood it can be no other way- I had to tell him what I came for, and he had to go in there with my list of priorities and do all he could.... The thing about dr J is that he understates his ability and than achieves the excellent result the patient wanted in the beginning. But this is the correct way- so the patient doesn't wake up and feel like they didn't get what they paid for bcs he makes u understand before hand what he is capable of doing. This man is extremely kind and patient , he had to go see another patient in a consult because I was being hard headed and wasn't satisfied with knowing that he can't quote me 900-1000 CC. He allowed me to use his PERSONAL computer and scroll through his bbl patients to see what he is capable of doing. THATS NEXT LEVEL PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING. I spent a quiet 7-10 min in the room looking at his work , seeing how he sculpts women, he didn't even push me to make any decision. My older sister is a thurasic surgeon and she found him online for me years ago, and I have been stalking him ever since. Hes popular in the media and has been featured in many shoes but he stayed so humble and down to earth with me and laid out all the facts. Before the surgery I thought he was the best in Canada because he has never hurt any patient during his practice - but as a real patient after my own surgery, without complications AND the desired result I wanted- I think he's the best in North America- not just canada. Almost every doctor in the USA treats this procedure badly at least once- and the patient pays the price ... But here is doctor jugenberg, who's never even scarred anybody in his life- and who didn't want to make up extravagant promises that he might not live up to- and u know what I told him right before he asked me to lie down on the operation table? I legit said "doctor if I was under anybody else's hands- I would be having an anxiety attack - but I have come to the best in North America" and the humble dude just smiled and said thank you I appreciate that a lot. SO DONT GO TO THE FRIKKEN DR, OR TO A DOCTOR WHO HAS EVER EVER EVER hurt someone in the past- when dr jugenberg can give you realistic results without danger! And kudos to him for hiring a whole team of kind and warmhearted and like minded individuals who made it happen for me and for all the previous patients and for all the future patients.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I had my TT done with Dr. J and couldn't be happier with the results. The staff was amazing and I never felt alone through the whole procedure. I'm healing nicely and my scar could be placed any lower. I'm so glad I worked up the courage to go through with it!!!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Jugenburg’s clinic!! I went in for breast augmentation and am super happy with the work Dr. Jugenburg performed! During my consultation he was extremely helpful by making suggestions and was able to answer all of my questions and concerns. What was most impressive was that I was able to confirm my surgery a week after my consultation! My surgery went off without a hitch, (although it was delayed by 40 minutes) and the accommodations the clinic provided were very convenient and luxurious. My post-op appointments have been punctual and informative. I am now 3 weeks post-op and I couldn’t be happier! There is almost no scarring, (through the areola, high profile, saline, 435cc) and the healing process has been quick. I work and live downtown Toronto so I couldn’t ask for a more convenient location! I would also like to add that the staff are extremely friendly and kind. The customer service is out of this world! I would like to personally note that Kim and Rebecca are fantastic!! They are the life and soul of the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. I will definitely return to Dr. Jugenburg for all future surgeries and cosmetic procedures.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr Jugenburg for a 6 months now and I can't express enough how great he & his staff are! Top notch service, they will do whatever it takes to make their clients happy! I recommend several people his way. His work speaks for itself. Education, cutting-edge techniques, and a kind heart make Dr J my only choice for anything surgery/cosmetic. I had 450cc saline implants, under the muscle. I'm thrilled with the size, shape, & feel. Amazing after-care. Gorgeous clinic! Highly recommended! Thank you:)

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

My surgery took place a week ago today. I am currently recovering from a BL and BA (500cc silicone). Can I just say how absolutely pleased I am with this amazing doctor and his staff. They made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Kim, no words there! She is not only a wonderful RN but a great person. She is your typical loving and caring mothers. So glad she was by my side the entire time. I am a mom to two wonderful kids ages 4 and 2. Each pregnancy I had gained 80lbs where I was able to lose it in a short amount of time (under a year). I am 5'6 currently at 130lbs. After nursing combined with the weight-loss it left them unsymmetrical and two different sizes altogether with loose skin. From the moment I saw my new chest to a week post-op I am so in love with them. They are perfect. Not to mention Dr. J was able to avoid a lollipop incision on one of the sides to have minimal scaring, this takes an absolute skilled individual, he is a work of art. I am so blessed to have found this doctor. This has been worth every penny for me. He is a true gift from god no doubt. Not to mention he has a great sense of humor and very educated and very calm, did I mention he's good looking too :) If you are looking for someone whom you can trust and deliver results exactly as you've envisioned Dr. Jugenburg is your stop. I went to see 5 different doctors prior to choosing Dr. J and no one came close not even Dr. Jerome E. In fact Dr. Jerome said to me it was impossible to have a BL and BA performed at the same time and that I would still not get the exact results I was looking for, he also said I wasn't ever going to have 500cc's but here I am today a walking proof that it can and it was done successfully. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg for I will always be grateful to you.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I am a 40 year old mom of one child and I've always been unhappy with my tummy even before my pregnancy. So I decided to have a Tummy Tuck , and to also make my hubby happy, I got a Breast Life and Breast Augmentation. It saved me $1000 for getting the three procedures done. I have researched quite a bit for a reputable Plastic Surgeon who's been in the industry for years and has all the right credentials and of course great ratings. And I am very pleased with my choice going with TCSI. It has been 6months since my surgery and I've never felt better; Here is my honest opinion on my experience at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute with Dr. Jugenburg: *A very clean, up scale and safe environment with state-of-the-art equipments *Dr. Jugenburg is very Professional and Honest *Kim was very helpful, kind, understanding, accommodated all my requests and she answered everyone of my questions promptly *Reception was warm and welcoming and so is all of the nurses I dealt with. *Dr.Jugenburg is a true artist, he did a phenomenal job of every aspect of my surgery *I am 100% satisfied and would definitely return should I have any other work to get done in the future *Trust your instinct... I felt very comfortable with my first initial appointment and i didn't want to look else where *I would suggest if you are getting a TT done, consider getting the love handles lipo at the same time because after the TT, you will definitely notice a difference. *Dr. Jugenburg told me to go home and lose weight to help with that area. What PS would recommend that? He's definitely honest and isnt out to grab your $$$ I would HIGHLY Recommend TCSI, they take such good care of you every step of the way. Thank you to all the wonderful staff and to Dr. Jugenburg for doing such fantastic work on me.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

He has made my experience a most memorable one and changed my life in a most pleasant way. His outcome is more important to him than anyone else. He has magic hands. Not only Dr. Jugenburg himself is an outstanding surgeon, his kind , caring and most professional staff add to the experience in such unbelievable manner. So highly recommend this amazing Dr.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

I'm a 6 foot tale 33 year old male and consider myself a weekend athlete. I golf 50 times a year, run 30 km's a week and eat very well. I struggled with buying suits that fit and tired of love handles hanging over my pants. After meeting with Kim and Dr. Jugenburg, I knew I had come to the right place. Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute is a wonderful facility. All of the staff are warm and friendly. I felt confident from the start I'd be well taken care of. From consultation to conclusion I felt I was in the hands of a professional expert surgeon, and an entire team of enthusiastic individuals. Thank you all for a great experience and new me.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

My husband, although a runner, had been struggling with losing his 'love handles'. He discussed the possibility of doing liposuction, which I didn't think he would ever do, due to a fear of needles. He decided to go for a consultation and was immediately comforted by the staff, especially Kim, and Dr Jugenburg. He decided to go through with the procedure, and I am so thrilled that he did. He was made to feel at ease, and he truly enjoyed the experience. He has continued to talk about the experience as one that was positive, sharing stories from the staff that greeted him, the people he met in the OR, the Anethetist; Dr. Abbass, and Kim, who provided her cell phone number to call her at any time if he had questions or concerns, once home. I think he was surprised at how easy it all was for him... even the recovery was amazing! For a guy that is afraid to get blood work, I am so happy that he was able to put his fears aside, thanks to Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag