Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

I am very happy with the out come of my surgery's. After having my fist child my body never looked the same until now!. This Doctor gave me my body back. I had no problems before or after, this Doctor has been great from Day 1! i am Very Happy i would also like to state he has a great Team. Thank You for every thing. Lisa Doucet

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I am very happy with the result of my surgery ,dr Jujenberg is not talkative but has confidence and knowledgeable so I am satisfied with the RESAULT of the job he has done forme.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I had a Breast lift, Tummy Tuck and Lipo and couldn't happen with my results and care from start to finish. I never even expected how life changing this surgery could be. I know that I went with the best surgeon in the City, and I would reccomend Dr. Jugenburg in a heart beat. His staff is friendly and efficent. He is such a perfectionist and it shows with his results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Breast Augmentation- I am completely speechless about this entire experience... I have never been so satisfied with any other investment- apart from my education/career path. I took a lot of time online to read reviews of many surgeons in southern Ontario because I wanted to have ONE surgery and I was not going to compromise my body due to travel/distance or cost. I am 25 years old and currently work as a nurse having been part of multiple experiences in day surgery and in the OR so I can tell you that as a patient on the other side I have no negative criticisms about professionalism or expertise. I came into consultation with my mind made up on the specifics of the surgery and I felt very confident about what I wanted. No one pushed their opinion on me or tried to sway my mind- in fact- they make sure multiple times at different intervals afterwards that all the details were correct (if you have second thoughts right up to the day of surgery). The staff had the best bedside manner and when i woke up after surgery i cried i was so happy and i was not at all in severe/debilitating pain and I went 500cc (I started out less than an A cup) and I believe I confessed some things to a nurse about my journey (i was totally and utterly elated) who was just an angel. I totally wanted to take advantage of staying close in the Royal York- juuuust incase the first 24 hours after any surgery are the most critical should there be a problem. But there was no problem, infact, ive had to try to stop myself from doing too much. I am on day 5 post-op and I have cut my pain pills in half, i spent most of the day walking around being active. I still need to ask for a little help with doors and if i need an item on a high shelf. Today I saw my tape removed and there's barely an incision visible- i was prepared for something longer and thicker but its sewing needle-like in thickness and length. ZERO sign of infection and (I am pretty good with my post-op care: nutrition, rest, hydration, adequate activity, keeping dressing dry, maintaining strict med schedule :p) but they were also helpful with one on one tips and a written print out to take home as well as online resources. i cant tell you how priceless this experience has been for me and I am not shy to share any details. This is the first time in my entire life other girls with naturally large breasts have been jealous of me. I tell them to try a breast lift if they are unhappy and join me on cloud 9 hahah.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I had a double mastectomy 3 months ago (October 2014) and chose to do the reconstruction at the same time. To avoid multiple surgeries I opted to go the straight-to-implant route. This particular option may not be available to you depending on the type of cancer treatment you are having...but you should still discuss your reconstruction choices with your Plastic Surgeon!

I did a lot of research going into the operation. Youtube is a wonderful resource to not only watch real-life mastectomy and reconstruction surgeries, but a lot of women have posted video diaries of their experience including their recoveries. Some very useful tips as well on how to prepare, what to expect etc.

I consider myself truly blessed that my surgery went off so smoothly and I have had no problems. I had near normal range of motion in my arms straight out of surgery and was able to drive within a week - I was not expecting that and I know this is not normal for every woman, so listen to your bodies! I had drains in for 3 weeks and whilst they were an inconvenience, they were not painful. When they removed them, it was quick and a briefly uncomfortable...but then, aahhh...the blessed relief of being drain free!

I didn't just research the surgeries but also the surgeon I wanted to perform my reconstruction. I think this is also very important...you want a reputable, knowledgeable and skilled Plastic Surgeon. Dr Martin Jugenburg of the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute was my first choice and I am exceptionally happy with the results. Dr Jugenburg is very personable, courteous, efficient, helpful and all the other adjectives that amount to having "a good bedside manner". However I think most important to me - and to the end results of my reconstruction - he is a fantastic surgeon. The end result has exceeded even my best expectations. My breasts have a good shape and the surgical scars are looking great even after only 3 months - thin, neat and flat. I'm very impressed. His staff are always friendly, helpful and very efficient. I made the right choice! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Hating nearly everything about my breasts- I initially visited Dr Jugenburg to discuss a re-do (X3) of my breasts. The short story is that I have had multiple breast augmentation surgeries, (some to include corrections of his work) with a Surgeon located in Bloomfield, Michigan.and had not been happy with the outcome of any of them. My last breast augmentation left my breast looking square, scarred and what I considered to look like Frankenstein breasts. I came in with very uncertain expectations, thinking little could be done. After our initial meeting with Dr Jugenburg and discussing the issues that made me uncomfortable, both my husband and I were certain he would be doing my surgery. He listens with intent, takes notes, asks a lot of questions, requires not only dates of prior surgeries but, also pictures, documentation, etc. He did a very thorough health background which was not typical of the PS I saw prior to him. He is very detailed and took our concerns and my prior history into consideration. Dr. Jugenburg provided us with a very honest and clear approach to what could be corrected, what may not be, how my goals could be achieved and provided me with his opinion of a realistic outcome. With that being said- my husband and I were extremely comfortable talking to him. I booked my surgery for later that year and the outcome- went above and beyond what I had expected, or ever hoped for. The size is perfect, natural looking and the shape is as close to what I could ever remember them being sans-four children ago. The scarring from all the previous surgeries are literally hidden, or gone from the re-shaping. Prior to my surgery date, I had him also nip and tuck a sagging neck and WOW- I have not felt this confident in years. Dr. Jugenburg is extremely talented, somewhat of an engineer if you will. On my surgery date- he took measurements of the surgery areas and you could literally see his concentration, working the mathematics, mapping his plan. His surgical clinic area is equally as impressive, working in the medical field and very familiar with an OR- he has spared no expense to this area. His surgical staff, absolutely exceptional. My husband and I chose to stay at the hotel the night before and the day after surgery. How nice it was to fall quickly back to sleep, directly after surgery. Little things! Dr. Jugenburg also provides very strict and concise after-care requirements. Bandages, bra's and wraps are maintained for the required amount of time and he stresses the importance to this being followed on the days/weeks following. All of the above, leaving my results perfect for me! I am approximately three months post surgical at this point and I think everything has fallen into place and I feel incredible. I highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

After so many years contemplating on doing a BA I finally decided it was time. I lost a bit of weight and had kids so my breast were not pretty to say the least. I could not even fit in a normal bra without it being a double push up and even then there was not so much to fill out the whole bra. Well needless to say I had my surgery November 19, 2014, and I couldn't be happier. The day of my surgery my weight was 118lbs and I was a small A. Two month after surgery I am a double D and LOVE them. When I went into his office the ladies there are so amazing. They answer all your questions and the atmosphere there is so positive. When I went in for sizing I chose my implant by trying them on. I found one that I was very comfortable in and found out it was 435CC. When Dr. Jugenburg told me the size I started freaking out and not wanting to look to big,etc... He kept telling me not to worry but of course that is very hard thing to do, it is a very big decision. Well I went home and started stressing, and looking up online and I was starting to go crazy and over obsessing about the size. Trust me when I say he knows what he is talking about. The surgery went off without any issues. The first day you feel a little groggy and tired but the pain is not to bad and recovering up in the Royal York suite in a bonus . I found the second day for me was the most I felt uncomfortable, I found trying to get up out of bed a little difficult but once you start moving around you start to feel better. I took pain killers for two days and literally was back up and moving around by the end of the second day. Today is my two month anniversary and honestly couldn't be happier with the result. They already have dropped into place. They look great !!!! and feel so nice and soft. Dr. Jugenburg and his team are amazing and they truly are looking out for your best interest. Couldn't be more happier !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

After 15 long years I decided to finally have a tummy tuck and also added a breast augmentation after my initial consultation. It truly has been a physical and mental game changer for me. The results are incredible and I finally feel like the women I should be. Dr. Jugenburg is an amazing doctor. He sees your vision and then helps make it a reality. His perfectionist quality puts him in a league of his own. This is truly an investment in yourself and it's the best one I have made !

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2687343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I just want to say that Dr Jugenburg is absolutely amazing! He is an artist, I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. I addressed my concerns and He gave me lots of flexibility but I left most of the decisions up to him for best results. I felt so comfortable as soon as I went for my consultation (I was very nervous, this was my first surgery). I was expecting lots of pain and discomfort after talking to my friends about their experiences with breast augmentation. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have much pain at all and I barely took any pain medication. I have no bruising my stitches are very tidy with no blood at all. All of his staff are awesome!! The nurses and anesthesiologist . I love Kim! She's is such a sweet woman, she made me feel extremely comfortable. The whole experience almost felt like a spa experience than a surgery lol. I went for a nice nap then woke up went to my hotel and had nurses come check up on me and made sure I was okay, it was very relaxing!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2681164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I initially had my breasts done back in 2007 by Dr Levine saline 325cc under the muscle through the aereola. I am pretty petite and from an Asian descent so I didn't have much to start with and went with all his recommendations for optimal results. I hadn't done too much research and went based on a friend's referral. The outcome was okay and I was happy for some time. In Sept 2014 I underwent my second BA with Dr Jugenburg based on such good ratings and satisfied customers on multiple sites. I went to many consultations with other doctors prior to seeing Dr J because I wasnt sure how difficult it would be to do a BA replacement (from saline to silicone). Some doctors had told me I needed to take the old implants out, wait for the tissue to heal (a week or two) and then do a second surgery to place new implants in or have two incisions etc. I was not happy about this and the thought of a double surgery plus having droopy breasts was terrifying. When I met Dr J I immediately knew he would be my go to doctor for the replacement BA. He said there would be no wait time in between and that it would turn out with the expectations I wanted. The second incision was made in the same place, which I thought was amazing because I had no idea silicone implants could be placed through the aereola. During the consultations he was very helpful and patient while he helped me choose my ideal size and shape implants for my body type (I went bigger to 425 cc round smooth implant, high profile). He was very thorough and always asked if I had any questions without making me feel rushed through the consultations to the follow up appointments post op. It has been approximately 3 and a half months and my breasts look amazing. They look and feel so natural and I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr J as he is as good as his ratings portray him to be. Keep up the amazing work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675390].votes_count ]]