Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

I went to Dr. Jugenburg's office 5 and a half months ago this year for breast augmentation. One day I was in the area and decided to drop in without an appointment and asked if they could fit me in for a consultant, and so they did. Dr. Jugenburg was in surgery so I spoke to Kim, she and the staff was friendly and very helpful. I have two kids, and was not happy with my breasts, I told her I want the full natural look and after she explained to me about the procedure an so on, I decided to book a date. Lucky for me there was a spot opening and I got my surgery date two weeks after. The healing process was nice and quick after 2 and a half months the girls settle into place nicely. It has been 5 months now and I every time I look in the mirror I thought about Dr. Jugenburg, he couldn't have done a better job. I feel like a brand new person, over 10 years of debating if I should or should not get them done, I have to say I made a right decision for myself. The girls look so natural and my friends couldn't agree more. I just want to say thank you to Dr. Jugenburg and his amazing staff for giving me this amazing new journey. I finally feel like a woman again.

MN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Almost 8 weeks post tummy tuck and the results is stunning! Dr. Jugenburg is an artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I absolutely loved seeing Dr. Jugenberg. I was apprehensive about getting a breast augmentation. He was the last of the five doctors I consulted with and he blew me away. The beautiful receptionists were so friendly and helpful, the facility is new - positively gleaming! Dr. Jugenburg was the only doctor who asked what I was looking for - I said I wanted something natural to balance my pear shaped figure - he gave me an implant to try on under my shirt. I asked what size it was and he said if I was looking for balance and for the breasts to look natural that I shouldn't worry so much about the cup size. If he said a C I may have thought it's too small, if he said a D I may have thought it was too large. I knew I wanted him to do the surgery and felt confident for the first time after all of the other consults left me feeling unsure. He was the only one to recommend transauxillary saline and let me tell you - it's two months later and they are so natural! I love them! The scars in my under arms have 80% healed, my friends and boyfriend tell me how great they look - my body looks proportionate - I couldn't be happier. And I received complimentary botox (my first time) after the surgery - it was painless, the nurse was so kind and down to earth - my best friend and I are going back for restalyne and botox before Christmas! He is truly great at his job and you can tell the staff are happy - if you're thinking about doing a cosmetic procedure - he is really the person to go with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

This is my second procedure that Dr. Jugenburg has performed on me; in May I underwent an areola reduction, and two weeks ago he performed a breast augmentation. Never did I feel like I was less important before for having such a small procedure, I was taken care of with the same amount of patience and concern no matter how much I was spending at the clinic. Kim, the nurse, is always available even if I've had small concerns after my implants and I could not ask for a better team. They are professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and you never feel like a guest just pouring their money into some institution. As for the results, I am IN LOVE with what he has done for my breasts and I could not be happier. During my consultation when I was deciding my final size (I had two consultations) he spoke to me on a very personal level and never seemed "snobby" or like a know-it-all. He talks to you like a friend performing surgery on you. He does amazing work and I could not thank him enough when I went back for my follow-up. Truly amazing results and I personally cannot wait to have more work done by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

number one
I had breast implant surgery and it couldnt be better than this!
I am so happy and it took only a month for me to go back to my normal life with unbelievable change in my body.
they are very professional, responsible and kind. very possitive attitude and I feel so comfortable with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I feel that I need to write a review about my personal experience at the most incredible clinic and in my opinion, with the most amazing plastic surgeon in Toronto.
I know as women we often turn to each other, in hopes that our friends, or friends of friends can recommend a plastic surgeon to assist us in finding the perfect doctor. Hence why I have chosen to write this review. The Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Clinic located inside the old Royal York Hotel (Now known as the Fairmount Hotel), resides a clinic that changed my life for the better.

I was born with ears that protrude too far out, and I have never in my life wore my hair up, in a bun or a ponytail, because I was always too embarrassed. Even at the beach, I was always afraid to get my hair wet just in case my ears would show their true size. Nonetheless, this didn't adhere to my confidence it was just something that I learned to live with until I made the decision to do something about it.

Not only was my Otoplasty an incredible success, but the staff and Dr. Jugenburg made me feel relaxed, welcomed and absolutely at home with no judgment! I cannot stress enough how humble and wonderful each and every person that works at this clinic truly is. Half my battle was finding a clinic that housed professionals both in the medical field and their over all staff, and then I would research the doctor. I hit the jackpot when I found this clinic!

As for my surgeon Dr. Jugenburg, he was just as glorious and very professional and offered a new technic in pinning my ears. He also created a new curve in one ear that to my surprise I was not born with. I cannot begin to express how happy I am now with my Otoplasty and I kick myself for waiting this long to get it done. THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. JUGENBURG, I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL!!!!

This clinic offers many other procedures as well, and I would definitely encourage everyone to consult with them first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I recently had a breast lift, areola reduction and implant done by the most fabulous doctor ever! Dr. Jugenburg is definitely a miracle worker! He turned me back to pre child bearing years. My body, as many women.... had taken its tole. I wish I had done this sooner but better late than never. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Jugenburg to any person looking for a change/adjustment to their appearance. Like I said, he has a gift of making people look the way they desire.
Dr. Jugenburg's office staff are wonderful and beautiful and super helpful and friendly, I can not say enough positive things about them.
My hotel stay the night of my surgery was one of the most comfortable and luxurious stays ever! I rested being assured medical staff would come to my room if I had an emergency.
I would not and will not ever look for another cosmetic surgeon as long as Dr. Martin Jugenburg continues to practice his magic. If/when I want more work done, I know who I am calling.
A HUGE Thank-you goes out to Dr Jugenburg and his staff
I am thrilled with my new appearance, I don't hide from the mirror anymore :-D
Sincerely,
Jennifer Doyle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Martin Jugenburg and his staff at Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. My experience with Dr. Jugenburg has been great and I would recommend his services without hesitation. I had causally written to him enquiring about tummy tuck procedure. I went in for my consultation and from the moment I entered his clinic at Fairmont Royal York Hotel I must say I felt a positive vibe from every team member of his before finally meeting Dr. Jugenburg. He was the first and only cosmetic surgeon I met and I did not go looking for others as I was completely satisfied in my mind that I was in the right place. He was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment. Dr. Jugenburg appeared to be extremely professional in his approach and explained all my concerns clearly. He is definitely a top notch doctor supported by outstanding staff. I had my abdominoplasty tummy tuck done in December 2013 and I am very impressed with the outcome. The procedure that I had was a drain free tummy tuck and my recovery process was steady, quick and with no infections. My before and after care experience with him and his team was amazing. I have always received response to my email or phone questions often the very same day. The clinic looks clean and sophisticated and the office staff consistently answered all my questions before and after my surgery with the same level of professionalism. I will highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg to anyone considering this procedure done for themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I am a transgender male and from day one the staff at Dr. Jugenburg's clinic were exceptional. Reception were lovely and very respectful of me, my situation and my name and gender. Pre-consultation was very simple. Dr. Jugenburg listened to my concerns and then discussed the solution and pricing. It was then left in my hands to make the decision. I decided to move forward and had surgery in his private clinic. The staff were great. Dr. Jugenburg took all the time needed to answer my last minute questions before surgery and I never felt once that I was different from anyone else. Nursing staff were lovely in the OR and when I woke up the nurse was lovely. Funny story. The lady next to me had implants and she was trying to call he boyfriend to come and pick her up but her husband kept calling wondering where she was LOL.....I've learned to never be surprised. But it was fun for the nurse and me to listen to this poor woman weave her web. Post care was excellent. Always on time, gentle and very sensitive to my anxiety about the removal of the drains. Additional follow up was the same with supportive staff and Dr. Jugenburg answered all my questions and I know for a fact he was extremely busy. I never felt pressured. I want to mention the tall blond haired woman at reception. She was lovely and caring and just a treat to be around. There was a nurse who oversaw my aftercare and she was lovely and gentle and patient and I felt safe with her. During surgery, head nurse Grace was an angel. Kind and non-judgemental, beautiful and tender with me. Just what I needed as there was a huge emotional component to this procedure for me. Overall, it was an excellent experience at the clinic, although in a very fancy location and clearly above average was affordable and accommodating to my needs. Thank you to everyone. I wish I remembered the names of the staff so I could put them down to acknowledge their contribution to this experience. Last thought, Rebecca basically single handedly coordinated the entire procedure with paperwork, etc and always returned my emails and was patient and kind and answered all my questions. Thank you to the entire team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I have completed a breast augmentation and lift. I have never been so nervous in my life, but with the help of all of the staff and especially Kim and Jessica, they eased my nerves. Dr. Jengenburg, has changed my life. He was professional, humorous when I needed to laugh, honest when I needed a little bit of reality and caring when I needed that too. I could not have asked for a better Doctor, and he has chosen the perfect staff to compliment him. Eternally greatful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613846].votes_count ]]