Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

I had gastric by pass & lost 150 which left me with a lot of extra skin. I had an arm lift,breast lift & augmentation, inner thigh lift & a tummy tuck. I had my tummy tuck, arm lift, & breast augmentation @ one time. I was not in a lot of pain only took extra strength Tylenol. He did an amazing job. I can't thank him enough! The girls in the office are great very friendly I felt comfortable right away. Once I met with Dr. Juenburg I knew I would choose him. So glad I did he is truly amazing @ what he does. Thanx doc! Your the best :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Good job, doctor! I am more self-confident then before. Thank you.
I also like the qualified stuff: no matter what problem you came with, they always have time to listen and professional advises to give. No rush, no pressure, no stress. You are the one making a decision.
Nice and intelligent atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

If you're researching tummy tucks or lypo, you have to read this. I researched both procedures and doctors who perform them, for a year before having anything done. I put my faith in Dr. Jugenburg for my daughters lypo. After a weight loss her body which looked perfect to everyone else had one area of concern to her. What I loved was the way he counselled her at the initial appointments to ensure her head was in the right place and that she had a realistic view of the whole situation. The change I've witnessed in my daughters confidence has been incredible. There isn't one mark on my daughter that would ever reveal what she had done. The tiny little incisions are almost totally gone. After seeing the mental change in my daughter and how at ease everyone made her before during and after the procedure I found the courage to do what I've wanted to do for many many years. Dr. Jugenburg performed my tummy tuck five weeks ago and the result is incredible. But the best part, the most shocking part, is the minimal scar. After googling this procedure and looking at hundreds of pictures of the scar I braced myself for having an ugly scar. However, Dr. Jugenburg has left just the faintest, thinnest line that even after just five weeks looks amazing. From the very beginning my experience with Dr. Jugenburg, his staff and his facility has been outstanding. Being a bit of a nervous person I loved being able to email Kim with my many questions before during and after. She always answered my emails promptly and was so good at putting me at ease. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg, thank you Kim, thank you to the kind doctor who explain what he was doing as he put me to sleep for the procedure, I'm sorry I don't remember your name. Thank you to the friendly ladies at the reception desk. I'll be eternally grateful for a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I met Dr. Martin Jugenburg one year ago to discuss breast reconstruction. I went through lumpectomies, radiation and then a double mastectomy in April 2009. After 5 years of being with no chest, and very concave, I went to his offices. His staff are just the nicest women you have ever met. He was fabulous!! He told me that he could insert tissue expanders on both sides to stretch my skin and then do the exchange to implant 3 months later. I had the surgery on February 7th, 2014 which went very well. The expanders were a little bit uncomfortable and tight but I only had minor discomfort. I went in for 1 fill only as my skin was very thin. I had the exchange surgery on May 30th. I was in no pain and wore a sports bra for approximately 3 months to hold everything in place. I cannot believe how I look!!!! 2 beautiful breasts, not too big, but look so good!!! I cannot recommend Dr. Jugenburg enough. He is so kind and quite simply the best surgeon I have ever dealt with! I can wear tee-shirts again and have my confidence back. Just an amazing experience!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

If you are looking into breast augmentation chances are you are like me and have ended up in tears shopping for bras. I had my BA with Dr MJ and I am two months post-op. I have no visible scars (axillary incision) and most importantly I have the breasts that were meant for me! They look great, natural and most importantly I can wear any lovely lacy bra ( no wires needed ;-)). I could not be happier with the results or the experience. It was seamless from start to finish with great staff and support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Years of having a small chest and then having two children afterwards made my chest even smaller. When you go through something like that your self esteem becomes very low. Not feeling like a woman I once use to be. Years of research and driving my husband crazy I finally decided that I am going to go through with it.....breast augmentation! I am a small town girl so I knew I needed to find a great dr. Years of researching dr judenburg I knew I had to meet him and his team. From the first consultation they made you feel at home. The whole team is amazing. I knew I came to the right spot and quickly canceled my other appointments with other dr's. I found my dr who will change my life! From the size of the implant to many questions answered via text, email or phone call to them. They always quickly answered them. The day my surgery came I was overly excited with lots of different emotions. The nurses held my hand through out it all, right up to the point in recovery. The nurse even gave me her cell number and told me if I needed to talk or ask any questions at any time to call her....and trust me I did. Now what other dr office does that?! They are like family to me! Such amazing people! I want to thank dr judenburg for giving my life back and making me feel 100 percent confident in myself again. I am in love with my new additions and would do it all over again. I would highly recommend dr judenburg and his staff. And I know once you meet them you will have your decision made by the time you shake his hand to leave.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2583017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I had a tummy tuck in June and waited until I was able to reflect and evaluate on the procedure, pre and post op care I received under the care of Dr. J and his team. To begin with I was apprehensive as my skin tends to keloid when I scar, and I did not want to exchange gains made from the procedure for an ugly scar. Since the procedure, I slowly see changes in my body and I am elated with the results. Dr. J is modest and will not guarantee anything... but his work is AMAZING not only did he exceed my expectations but my small thin scar is hardly noticeable. Here is a shout out to his entire team (ladies job well done). I would highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg if you are considering having cosmetic surgery. The procedure is simple with easy to follow pre and post op instructions so everything goes smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2576295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I wanted to have a Tummy Tuck for 20 years. I finally bit the bullet and booked consultations with two highly reputable plastic surgeons. I wasn't completely convinced either were the one I wanted to perform my surgery. I did a little more research and came across Dr Jugenburg on Real Self. I booked my consultation in Feb 2014. From the moment I walked into the office I felt completely relaxed. Becca and the office staff were so welcoming. After my consultation with Dr Jugenburg and Kim, I knew I wanted my procedure done by him. The previous doctors did not have any "after" pictures of the actual TT scar. When I asked Dr Jugenburg , he didn't hesitate and showed me many after pictures of the scars. Some of the pictures were only 10 days after the surgery and I was "very" impressed at how good they looked. I knew right then and there that he was the Dr I wanted . The photos proved he was a skilled surgeon and wasn't afraid to show his work. (unlike the previous two doctors I asked).
On May 06 2014 I had my TT with lipo of the flanks, and a BA. I am so,pleased with the results. Dr. Jugenburg and ALL his staff are amazing. I am so happy that I found him on Real Self. Trust what he recommends because he is truly an artist. My only regret is that I wish I found him sooner!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2569588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg as a doctor and his wonderful staff. Very caring individuals.
From the moment I entered his clinic , I felt very calm and relaxed. Atmosphere was very nice . And for me it is extremely important , as i always nervous before procedures .
I had Botox and Fillers procedures. Dr. Jugenburg answered all my questions i had . He took his time with the procedures and I didn't feel rushed at all.
It filled out the lines on my face and I look years younger. Everyone noticed but no one actually knows I had anything done! Very natural look ! I had no bruising I have been very happy with the results from both treatments .
Thats why i trust Dr. Jugenburg and i believe that you have to be an artist to make someone more beautiful and younger and do not ruin Real You look!
Thank you Doctor !
Maria

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

After several months of research and consultations with various plastic surgeons, I knew as soon as I met Dr. Jugenburg and his team that my search had ended. He is patient, very knowledgeable, and most importantly honest. At my consultation, both Dr. Jugenburg and managing director Kim truly took the time to attentively listen to my concerns about undergoing breast augmentation surgery. The expert advice and recommendations that they offered truly provided me with the clarity that I needed to make an educated decision. I strongly believe that expertise and trust are two extremely significant components to consider when choosing a surgeon. Dr. Jugenburg encompasses these skills. Not only is he a very skilled surgeon, he is also straightforward with his patients to ensure that they consider all factors prior to making their decision. This was one quality that stood out to me as I conducted my research and carefully considered the benefits of what Dr. Jugenburg’s clinic had to offer. I respected his honesty and integrity, which were incomparable to the qualities that I observed in my consultations with other surgeons. This experience made me realize that Dr. Jugenburg takes great pride in his work and truly cares about the well being of his patients. Dr. Jugenburg’s staff was wonderful during my stay. The ladies at the front desk were extremely accommodating and pleasant. From beginning to end, the skilled nurses, namely Kim and Jessica, went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and at ease. Overall, I am extremely content with the decision that I made to choose Dr. Jugenburg as my surgeon. I am now 8 weeks post-op and I could not be happier with my results. I look and feel great, and I truly believe that this is a testament to Dr. Jugenburg and his outstanding team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565346].votes_count ]]