You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

Key words: Wow Factor, Professional, Courteous, Skillful, No Pressure, Satisfied, Realistic Expectations
I had blepharoplasty by Dr. Martin Jugenburg in March 2015. What a positive experience it was. The concern I had about a tired look or an aged appearance is now a memory. The office staff is professional, welcoming, considerate and wonderful. Dr. Jugenburg was excellent. The doctor very capably, in detail, explained everything to us at the initial consultation; answering our questions, and providing realistic expectations. On the day of your surgery you meet many folks. It is a team effort, for sure, with great leadership and everyone demonstrating the best qualities of dedicated health professionals who complete their jobs very well. The results were amazing. Dr. Jugenburg is a talented surgeon. I am 100% satisfied with the outcome, and very pleased that I chose the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. As I reflect on the experience; words like compassionate, respectful, genuine, polite and kindhearted come to mind, as well as how everyone was thoroughly nice. The level of support and care from the beginning to the end of the journey I received was awesome. My wife and the staff were all excited for me to have the procedure, and that attitude, coupled with the results, made the experience well worth it, and the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

About three months ago, I had a labiaplasty. This was something I had wanted to do for at least 3 years, but hesitated because of the potential pain and "downtime" associated with the procedure. I researched many sites and reviewed many different types of labiaplasty techniques. I travel every week for business and simply could not find the time to "fit it in" my schedule. I settled on Dr. Jugenburg after thoroughly researching many physicians. Firstly, his staff were over the top professional and incredibly supportive. Kim is truly amazing. Dr. Jugenburg was very professional. He laid out the facts and assured me that there would be no complications or pain if I followed his explicit post-op care instructions. The procedure itself was very quick. The day of the procedure, I found out I had to fly to New York. I asked if this was a problem and Dr. Jugenburg assured me it would be ok. He was right. I had only slight discomfort. The part that concerned me the most was the "no exercise" for 6 weeks. After 3 weeks, I felt completely fine, so I decided to go for a short run. The next day, I was very sore. My advice -- obey the post-op care instructions. Even though you may feel fine, 6 weeks is truly the recovery window. I'm so thrilled I had this procedure done. I feel better about myself. I'm no longer self-conscious. I'm more comfortable when I cycle, run and swim! Thank Dr. Jugenburg. I would definitely recommend you to anyone considering this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I had breast augmentation done with Dr. Martin Jugenburg about 2 years ago. I researched and interviewed surgeons before selecting Mr. Jugenburg. I can honestly say that deciding to go with Dr. Jugenburg was the best decision I could have made. I am so very happy with the results - my breasts look and feel natural! I always felt that he truly cared about the beauty that he was creating, and the amazing results are proof of that. I truly have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Jungenburg. He and his staff are incredibly knowledgeable and caring. I'm eternally grateful for the quality professional and caring service and after care that was provided to me by Dr Jungenburg's and his staff. The level of service they provide is second to none in Toronto.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I had a face lift almost a year ago, primarily to get rid of my jowls – really bad ones. Good-bye jowls! They’re completely gone! I now have a beautiful jaw line. My neck lift was part of the procedure and it made a huge difference which I didn’t expect. Dr. Jugenburg is meticulous in his work. He explains everything He is patient. His follow-up is incredible. My concerns and questions were always responded to quickly and with compassion and clarity. Dr. J. and his staff always had time for me. Kim, his nurse manager, was amazing. The entire staff at the clinic was just wonderful. Everyone – Dr. J. and his entire staff, are very professional but warm and personable. The clinic itself is a beautiful and relaxing environment. I have never had better care. Did I make the right choice – absolutely!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I am currently 6 weeks post op after my breast augmentation and am very happy with my results and my decision to have Dr. Jugenburg perform my surgery. I am so pleased with my procedure and would recommend any one I know to him. I felt super comfortable before and after my procedure and all the staff at the clinic were so wonderful and willing to answer any of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Excellent. Could not be happier choosing him as my surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I had the best experience going to see Dr. Jugenburg. I am so pleased with my procedure and would recommend any one I know to him. I felt super comfortable before and after my procedure and all the staff at the clinic were so wonderful and willing to answer any of my questions. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg and Staff for all your amazing work! Loving my new ladies!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are truly amazing! They made me feel at ease and took the time to answer all my question, I would like to say how wonderful Kim and Jessica were after the procedure, always available to check on me and make me feel as comfortable as possible. The Dr is a true artist, I have minimal scarring and am very happy with my results from my facelift. Thanks again to the whole team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2747166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Jugenburg is an amazing surgeon. I had a mini facelift plus upper and lower Blepharoplasty. He made me feel very at ease with my surgery. My results are totally natural. I had no bruising and out in public in under 2 weeks. I so love the new me, I look at least 10 years younger. So thrilled i found him. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg and your amazing staff

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Such a great experience! Everyone that works there is so nice and dr. Jugenburg really seems to know his stuff! Love my new girls!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738819].votes_count ]]