You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

I have had lip injections at Skinjectables twice now. Glenda is an absolute dream. The first time, I was very nervous and had a full blown panic attack halfway through. She handled it like a pro, calmed me down and even gave me a juice box!! Second time was a breeze. They are so kind, patient and friendly here. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Words cannot express how happy I am with my results. I'm a mom of twins and was finally ready to do something for myself. I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair 1 month ago and am in love with my new tummy - I cannot wait to get this tummy
Into a bikini. Dr. Jugenburg is AMAZING. He under promises and over delivers. Thank you to the whole team who helped me through this process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I would literally rate well beyond 5 stars if I could! Dr Jugenburg is beyond amazing! His staff is wonderful. The facility is spectacular! My results are life changing!!!!!! I had a tummy tuck and a breast life/augmentation. I would recommend Dr. Jugenburg to anyone and everyone! Way beyond amazing!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Great professional! will definitively recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2847604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I did a breast augmentation and tummy tuck, at first I was a little nervous, the staff helped me calm down before the surgery. Coming out of the surgery I was unsure of the results, it is now one month since my surgery and I have already noticed the difference, I am extremely pleased with the results, I am so comfortable with Dr. Jugenburg and his staff, and definitely happy I went through with the surgery with him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2846793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

After having a less than pleasent experience with another clinic, I was a little hesitant about trying to corrrect my lip augmentation. However I can't say enough about how professional and lovely the staff at Dr jugenburgs skinjectable clinic are. Helen at the front desk and marina the cosmetic injector made me feel comfortable in going through the process again. Furthermore, my results are fabulous. Thank you ladies, you're the best!!! I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone, you won't be disappointed

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2846002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Couldn't be more happy with the staff, doctor and overall experience! Such a great experience over all. The staff and Dr. Jugenburg were very informative and concerned with giving you the best results. The staff were available by call 24/7 and would frequently check up on you throughout the beginning stages leading up to the surgery date and throughout the healing process. I went from a small A to a natural C. The results are shockingly natural and I couldn't ask for anything better! Perfect experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Happy with the results , i came in for a breast augmentation and he worked wonders.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Firstly I must say that I was a challenging case. I know many women have breast asymmetry but my breasts were very asymmetrical I was so self conscious about them. One breast was an A cup and the other was a C cup. My goal was not to achieve perfectly symmetrical breasts because I know that's not realistic but I can say my breasts are perfect now!! I'm thrilled with my outcome 7 months post op. Every part of this experience has been beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg and his team. Thank you for giving my self esteem back.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2835389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I went for my first time ever to get botox (at the Skinjectibles Cosmetic Clinic - a division of Dr.Jugenburg's practice) and couldn't be happier! Because it was my first time, they were careful not to "over-do it" to see how it would work with me, and then, once that set in, we touched up from there. Helen, Marina and Glenda are all friendly, helpful and knowledgable. And the way they did the botox looks so natural! No one can tell I had it done, they just notice "something looks better". Again, I couldn't be happier with the results. I would definitely recommend this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834462].votes_count ]]