Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

I had my breast augmentation and mastopexy surgery done July 31 and am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are completely amazing. I can not even put into words how much he has changed my life. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family. If I ever need more work done he will be the first person I go to. If you are considering cosmetic surgery then I suggest you book a consultation with him, he is knowledgable, experienced and easy to talk to. Also not bad to look at. Enjoy, he is the best of the best and you won't regret it!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

I had breast augmentation surgery done with Dr Jugenbur just over 6 weeks ago
I waited this long to post a review to experience what the post op experience would be like
This is the BEST OF THE BEST Dr and team of professionals you could ever find and trust
I had 4 other consultations before I found this amazing artist who would not only meet but surpass your expectations
His knowledge and patiente and care is just too little for what I can say about him, he goes above and beyond for his work of excellence shows in the results you will get
To say that I am happy or satisfy with what he's done for me would be just not enough, he has given me much more than I could say and I will always recommend him to all my family and fiends
I also recommend to anyone considering surgery with him to really listen to him, as the only thing I regret is not listening to him when he suggested I went 400cc, I decided for 380cc and now I wish I had done what he said, he is the expert, he knows what he is doing and has so much experience that just by looking at you he knows exactly what suits your body type, please do listen to him
He will always do what is best for you at all times before and after the surgery Dr Jugenburg is the plastic surgery GOD
KIM, NORA, REBECCA and all the entire team are also amazing, absolutetly the best at the level of the talented and admiring Dr they work for.
The surgery was easy qnd fast and the recovery was a fast and painless one and you will get all the support you need from this entire team of caring, dedicated professionals
Thank you DrJugenburg and GOD bless your magical hands

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

he is extremely talented and knowledgeable. very serious about his work.
I would have him do any other work that I was wanting to have done.
he did my breast cancer reconstruction beautifully. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jugenburg and his staff exhibited professionalism and care throughout my time as a patient. He is a talented surgeon, and it was very comforting when he was playing Bocelli before the surgery (many renowned surgeons play music in the OR to help them focus). Overall, I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Jugenburg, Nora and the entire staff at the TSC institute.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

From the very first day I reached out to the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute I have been overwhelmingly impressed with the exceptional service provided by the entire team, which has continued long after my recovery. Dr. Jugenburg and his staff went above and beyond the standard of patient care and made the entire experience a comfortable and incredibly satisfying one, where my expectations were not only met, but surpassed. The staff's willingness to address any concerns and calm any reservations was above reproach. Dr. Jugenburg's ability to make you feel as if you are the only patient is not only impressive, but a quality which is almost impossible to find in the medical industry today. From the very first meeting with Dr. Jugenburg I was able to sense his dedication and commitment for ensuring that my expectations were not only met, but exceeded and I knew that I was in the very best hands. My entire experience with Dr. Jugenburg and his staff has been absolutely rewarding and my decision to go ahead with the surgery has changed my life in ways that I could have never imagined. I have nothing but absolutely wonderful things to say about Dr. Jugenburg, Kim, his entire staff and facility and can only thank them for making the experience so gratifying.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Nothing but good things to say about Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. From start to finish, I felt that Dr. Jugenburg was the right choice. The facility is beautiful; the people are friendly, helpful and incredibly attentive. Kim was even available in the middle of the night to answer my questions, and put my mind at ease.
Above all, my decision to go ahead with the surgery, after years of contemplation, has changed my life for the better, and for that, I have Dr. Jugenburg to thank.
Thank you, Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

I had a tummy tuck and lipo done by Dr J. last year. He is absolutely amazing. He is thorough and did an awesome job. I am so happy with the results I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I had my male breast reduction surgery approximately one year ago. I knew the road to recovery was not going to be instantaneous, but rather a process that allowed my body to adapt to the changes. Not only were the results were outstanding, but the overall changes in my life have been substantial. My confidence levels are at an all time high, which has positively affected my personal and professional life. My physical and health awareness has also dramatically increased. I eat well balanced meals and participate in intense physical activity at least 4 times a week. And my overall happiness is at it's best, I feel like I am at the prime of my life. I had no idea that these positive changes would be the outcome of something I believed was only superficial.
Thank you Kim, Rebecca and Grace for not only being absolute professionals, but always making me feel comfortable, welcomed and part of the family. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg for everything you have done for my life. My eternal gratitude is far beyond words.
SM

Submitted Sept. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jugenburg and his amazing staff gave me only VIP treatment while having my BA procedure June 21st, 2014. BA was a procedure I've been wanting to have for a very long time to and with extensive research for 5 years I found the perfect plastic surgeon to go to. I was very scared at first and had so many questions. I called the office so many times and the beautiful and kind receptionist Rebecca made sure to answer all of my questions and reassure me that everything would be ok. During my consultation Martin and the nurse Kim took the time to discuss which type of implant would be best for my frame and had me try on many different sizes. I chose to go with saline implants under the muscle through an armpit incision. The morning of my BA I went into the clinic and they treated me with such kindness and afterwards I was wheeled into a beautiful room. Not only do my breast look and feel amazing but my self esteem got a boost also. The scar is practically invisible after only 2 months! :) This is one of the best choices I have made in my life and I wish I would of done this way earlier. Thank you so much! If you are considering BA Martin Jugenburg is the surgeon to go to. He's so nice and talented!

Thanks so much!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jugenburg performed my BA in August and I am thrilled with the results and service of his office. I'm amazed everyday by how natural my implants look and fit my body, probably because both Dr. Jugenburg and Kim give you me much help when selecting the size, implant type, and incision location. Kim, the nurse manager, is available 24/7 to answer questions and this has been very helpful and reassuring throughout my recovery. Staying in the Royal York hotel after your surgery and not having to worry about walking, driving home, etc. is an added bonus. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jugenburg to any women thinking about having a BA procedure. :) Thank you Dr. J!!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag