You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

I am so happy that I found Dr. Jugenburg. His staff, the office & clinic are all 1st class. They make you feel like a movie star. They answered all my questions prior to my TT and if you saw my before & after pics you'd be amazed. I feel 30 years younger and for the 1st time in 27 years I wore a bikini to the beach. It has been life changing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2808797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I honestly can't say enough good things about Dr. Jugenburg , the staff and the clinic. The staff are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable; it was always a pleasure to visit the offices for pre- and post-op appointments. I mean, it's The Royal York! For my recovery after breast implant surgery I got a night in the hotel(poor me!). I hope it isn't unfair to single out one staff member above all others(and they are ALL very good at what the do...I am a former RN), but I must say that Glenda has taken the best care of me. My implants are coming up on their second anniversary soon and I have just returned from having Botox done in the Skinjectables clinic; I will be returning soon for dermal filler. There is no one thing that stands out, to me, which means that every aspect of my care was that good. I would recommend Dr. J's clinic and staff without the slightest reservation. This is the ONLY clinic I will go to for any and all future work. Being a former nurse I understand the demands that can be put on a busy surgeon but i always felt like I was his only patient whenever i saw him and his team. Thank you! A special Thank You to Helen, the receptionist at the Skinjectables
clinic, as she is very friendly and she would call to remind me of all my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I understand this is about Dr. Jugenburg, but I would like to say that Glenda is truly the best when it comes to injectables. She is honest with you and genuinely cares about how you feel before, during, and after your procedure. I trust her work and judgement completely. I have heard so many great things about Dr. Martin Jugenburg all over the map. I look forward to seeing him for breast augmentation. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I recommend Glenda Crawford from Skinjectables to all my friends and people who ask .Glenda keeps me looking natural and fresh. I have gone to others and none compare. She is a true professional. I look ward to my visits starting with Helen's helpful and sunny disposition. They are the best I would be lost without them. Thank you ladies.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are amazing! After years of being self conscious about my breasts I finally decided to have breast augmentation with Dr. J. Being able to recover overnight in the hotel was great and having a nurse check on me in my room in the morning before heading home was extremely reassuring. I am so happy with my results and can't believe I didn't do it sooner. Thank you for everything Dr. Jugenburg and team!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2803349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I highly recommend Glenda from skinjecables. She is a master at what she does and I recommend anyone to try her. A true artist and technician. Everything from the consultation (my first time) to Helen the receptionist's friendliness and helpfulness to Glenda's work was perfection. Glenda also keeps me looking natural and I have never felt more comfortable in my own skin. Thank you, thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2801040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have visited Skinjectables several times and I have to say I would not even consider having my botox treatments done anywhere else . Love the clinic , staff, location , and above all my results! Thank you Glenda for making me look and feel my best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2796955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Overall amazing experience at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. After many years of deliberation, I decided to go with Dr. Jugenburg for a breast augmentation. I am beyond thrilled with the results! The entire staff were helpful, kind and comforting. I was given a number to use at any time of the day or night if I had questions/concerns. The nurse made me feel welcomed, and always happy to take my calls, which took away all of my anxiety during recovery. I was taken care of from start to finish, and beyond. In short, I'm thrilled with the both the results, and entire experience!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2794979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction in the thighs as well as breast reduction and lift. My overall experience was higher than my expectations because all four surgeries were done at the same time, it was a fast recovery and AMAZING results. I would definitely recommend going to this clinic. Thank you very much to Martin Jugenburg and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2793696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I had a tummy tuck and am so thrilled with the results. It's been about four months now and I actually have abs. Dr. Judge burg and his staff were so helpful and supportive throughout the process and were available petty much 24-7 (via email) with any questions I ever had.
The first month of recovery was pretty difficult but by about week five, I felt really good and was already loving the result.
One huge perk is that the clinic puts you up at the Royal York hotel for the night of the surgery and one of the nurses comes to see you next morning. This was very helpful because I have no idea how I could have possibly gotten into a car the same day of the surgery, let alone travel back yo the clinic again the next day to be checked out.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2788395].votes_count ]]