You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

I had a tummy tuck and am so thrilled with the results. It's been about four months now and I actually have abs. Dr. Judge burg and his staff were so helpful and supportive throughout the process and were available petty much 24-7 (via email) with any questions I ever had.
The first month of recovery was pretty difficult but by about week five, I felt really good and was already loving the result.
One huge perk is that the clinic puts you up at the Royal York hotel for the night of the surgery and one of the nurses comes to see you next morning. This was very helpful because I have no idea how I could have possibly gotten into a car the same day of the surgery, let alone travel back yo the clinic again the next day to be checked out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I had my breast augmentation two months ago and I'm SOOOO happy with my breasts. I chose a silicone implant - the size is perfect and they look amazing. I only wish I would have done this sooner as it is something I have wanted for a long time now. I'm from out of town (NL) so it was important for me to do my research and find a doctor that not only can meet my expectations but follow through with care to when I was home. The whole process from my initial consult, booking my surgery and to my follow ups have been so easy. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg and to all the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Hola yo se que tambien hay personas que buscan comentarios en en español y aquí les dejo el mío ! Yo fui donde el doctor Martín Jugenburg y fue la mejor decisión que pude haber tomado el es una persona súper atenta y no solo se preocupa por operarte sino por saber tus metas y conseguir que te sientas bien contigo misma, el es una persona que tiene muchos conocimientos además no solo se preocupa por ti hasta el día de tu cirugía sino que continúa revisando te y preocupándose por ti hasta que estés 100% bien ....... Y no se diga de las enfermeras y de las demás personas que trabajan ahí todas son muy amables y tienen un cuidado súper especial por cada paciente .... Lo último que les puedo decir es que en mejores manos no se puede confiar el doctor hace un trabajo excelente 1000000000000000000% recomendado 👍👍👍👍👍

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2784788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I am EXTREMELY happy with my breast augmentation from Dr. Martin Jugenburg!! I am so happy with the results and it has only been one week! my breasts look amazing and I highly highly highly recommend him to everyone!!!! I had previously had my breasts done by another Dr. a year ago and was not happy with them, however Dr. Martin totally fixed them and now they are perfect! The entire staff is soo friendly I just loved everyone and I had a great experience! Their nurse Kim was wonderful I just loved her she was so nice and helpful through my whole experience! Thank you so much again Dr. Martin you are AMAZING!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I went to Toronto Cosmetic Facility to address some stress lines in my forehead. The friendly staff and Dr Jugenburg squeezed me in last minute because I'm from out of town. Dr Jugenburg fully listened to all my issues and gave me options to address them. I decided on Botox. Love my results! Love Dr Jugenburg and his staff and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to do any cosmetic pricedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2781333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Dr. Jugenburg. He is very knowledgable and helpful and his staff are all friendly and accomodating. The clinic is clean and beautiful and most important, the results of my surgery are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2781315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Hello to all who are reading this ! I have been a patient of Dr. Jugenburg for over four years. before then I visited and had previously done work at several other clinics and I have to say that no other staff or clinic have offered me better care, service, price and choice of product! hats off to Dr J and his team and I would like to make special mention to Glenda of Skinjectables, who is by far the BEST injector in the Universe ! If you see my face, you'll understand why! Of course we cannot forget the lovely receptionist Helen who will always take care of you! Hats off Dr J! both your service & team are fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2778304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Jugenburg and his wonderful staff. They all help made this the most amazing experience ever. I will and have recommended this clinic to all my friends and family. Plastic surgery can be a scary thought for some people, however, this clinic os very welcoming and non judgemental. They made it not scary, I am extremely happy with my experience and wouldn't change it.For years I had been wanting breast augmentation but never really looked into it, until summer of 2014. I researched a bunch of places online and the only one that seemed worth while was Dr. Julesburg's clinic. I booked my free consultation in august and after sitting with the head nurse Kim and Dr Jugenburg I knew right then and there this was the place for me. They sat with me and answered all my questions and went into detail with me on everything. I never once felt rushed or judged, I was very comfortable in front of the entire team. Leaving my consultation I knew what I wanted and how it all would happen. I called Kim 3 days later and booked my appointment. I had my surgery at the beginning of September, and like anyone I was nervous moments before my surgery and they sat with me and went through the procedure with me again. They never once made me feel alone, there was always someone there. It has now been 7 months since my surgery and I've never been happier. This clinic is the right choice

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2777095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I definitely can't say anything bad about Dr. Jugenburg or any of his staff.
I have always wanted breast augmentation, and in January 2015, I decided this year was the year I was going to do it! I have a natural C-Cup right now, and am not symetrical at all. My one breast is a lot droopier (saggier) than the other. I have always felt self conscious about this. I never thought I would need a lift; as I am only 22 years old and have had no childen, and am in really good shape. (5'6 and 120lbs). I went to 3 different consultations.. One with Dr. Tong in Toronto, one with Dr. Jugenburg, and one in London, ON with Dr. Evans at University Hospital.
All 3 doctors told me that I definitely need a lift, because if not, my implants would just sag and my breasts would not be symetrical, as they are right now. I was upset because I didn't want the scars from the lift (around the nipple and a vertical line "lollipop), so I almost opted out of not having any procedure at all. Dr. Jugenburg was my very first consultation, and right from the moment I met with Kim (the AMAZING nurse), I knew I wanted to have my procedure done with Dr. Jugenburg. The other doctors didn't take their time with me, and didn't seem to care what I wanted or what my expectations were. (I want large implants.. Larger than normal).
I went back to Dr. Jugenburg's office twice after my first consultation, which they did not charge me for :) Just to be sure of what I wanted and to make me feel comfortable! He automatically let me settle with 700CC high profile implants. Exactly what I wanted!
My surgery is in two days and I am SO thrilled. A bit nervous, but, with all of his great reviews, I know everything will be just fine!
I will write another review when I am feeling better after surgery. Thank you Martin Jugenburg for being so amazing, and for your amazing staff who are so thorough, understanding, and caring. Kim is the most amazing nurse I have ever met!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I had the best expeirience from Skinjectables!! The staff is very professional and kind. I had Botox and fillers ... The result was astongising. I will 100% reccomend As I was comfortable and loved the results!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2771022].votes_count ]]