Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

From the very first day I reached out to the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute I have been overwhelmingly impressed with the exceptional service provided by the entire team, which has continued long after my recovery. Dr. Jugenburg and his staff went above and beyond the standard of patient care and made the entire experience a comfortable and incredibly satisfying one, where my expectations were not only met, but surpassed. The staff's willingness to address any concerns and calm any reservations was above reproach. Dr. Jugenburg's ability to make you feel as if you are the only patient is not only impressive, but a quality which is almost impossible to find in the medical industry today. From the very first meeting with Dr. Jugenburg I was able to sense his dedication and commitment for ensuring that my expectations were not only met, but exceeded and I knew that I was in the very best hands. My entire experience with Dr. Jugenburg and his staff has been absolutely rewarding and my decision to go ahead with the surgery has changed my life in ways that I could have never imagined. I have nothing but absolutely wonderful things to say about Dr. Jugenburg, Kim, his entire staff and facility and can only thank them for making the experience so gratifying.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Nothing but good things to say about Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. From start to finish, I felt that Dr. Jugenburg was the right choice. The facility is beautiful; the people are friendly, helpful and incredibly attentive. Kim was even available in the middle of the night to answer my questions, and put my mind at ease.
Above all, my decision to go ahead with the surgery, after years of contemplation, has changed my life for the better, and for that, I have Dr. Jugenburg to thank.
Thank you, Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

I had a tummy tuck and lipo done by Dr J. last year. He is absolutely amazing. He is thorough and did an awesome job. I am so happy with the results I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I had my male breast reduction surgery approximately one year ago. I knew the road to recovery was not going to be instantaneous, but rather a process that allowed my body to adapt to the changes. Not only were the results were outstanding, but the overall changes in my life have been substantial. My confidence levels are at an all time high, which has positively affected my personal and professional life. My physical and health awareness has also dramatically increased. I eat well balanced meals and participate in intense physical activity at least 4 times a week. And my overall happiness is at it's best, I feel like I am at the prime of my life. I had no idea that these positive changes would be the outcome of something I believed was only superficial.
Thank you Kim, Rebecca and Grace for not only being absolute professionals, but always making me feel comfortable, welcomed and part of the family. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg for everything you have done for my life. My eternal gratitude is far beyond words.
SM

Submitted Sept. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jugenburg and his amazing staff gave me only VIP treatment while having my BA procedure June 21st, 2014. BA was a procedure I've been wanting to have for a very long time to and with extensive research for 5 years I found the perfect plastic surgeon to go to. I was very scared at first and had so many questions. I called the office so many times and the beautiful and kind receptionist Rebecca made sure to answer all of my questions and reassure me that everything would be ok. During my consultation Martin and the nurse Kim took the time to discuss which type of implant would be best for my frame and had me try on many different sizes. I chose to go with saline implants under the muscle through an armpit incision. The morning of my BA I went into the clinic and they treated me with such kindness and afterwards I was wheeled into a beautiful room. Not only do my breast look and feel amazing but my self esteem got a boost also. The scar is practically invisible after only 2 months! :) This is one of the best choices I have made in my life and I wish I would of done this way earlier. Thank you so much! If you are considering BA Martin Jugenburg is the surgeon to go to. He's so nice and talented!

Thanks so much!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jugenburg performed my BA in August and I am thrilled with the results and service of his office. I'm amazed everyday by how natural my implants look and fit my body, probably because both Dr. Jugenburg and Kim give you me much help when selecting the size, implant type, and incision location. Kim, the nurse manager, is available 24/7 to answer questions and this has been very helpful and reassuring throughout my recovery. Staying in the Royal York hotel after your surgery and not having to worry about walking, driving home, etc. is an added bonus. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jugenburg to any women thinking about having a BA procedure. :) Thank you Dr. J!!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

DrJugenburg did my butt implants 2 years ago and the results are a dream come true. The scars are virtually gone now and im totally thrilled. Ive had previous surgeries by other surgeons and i recomend dr jugenburg above anyone else. Definetly the best expirience by far.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

Had a consultation with Dr. Jugenburg who was extremely informative and sincere. He was very forthcoming and honest in his approach and was insightful to achieve the the best possible outcome.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

I had my BA surgery on April 10th and the results were amazing! from the time of the first consultation to the surgery day, all staff were very helpful, including Dr. Jugenburg who was very supportive and reassuring the day of my surgery.
I had wanted to have bigger breasts for a long time. I visited other doctors and didn't get a good vibe with any of them until I visited Dr. Jugenburg. I strongly recommend him. He has done a wonderful job and I am very appreciative of that.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jugenburg performed my breast surgery and I could not be happier. His staff, facility and skills are excellent. If I could give him a 10, I would. Kim, his manager is very kind and was always available to assist and answer any questions. All of his nurses were very helpful and his reception staff are all very nice and pleasant. His office and clinic are immaculate. I believe it was fate that brought me to his offices and he has changed my life.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag