Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

Such a great experience! Everyone that works there is so nice and dr. Jugenburg really seems to know his stuff! Love my new girls!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

An incredibly knowledgable plastic surgeon with amazing and friendly staff, I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Jugenburg having my breast augmentation

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Got my BA 6 months ago, going into it I was very nervous about the procedure but I knew I was in great hands the moment I met Dr Jugenburg! He is extremely knowledgeable and you can see that he is extremely experienced based on his work. My BA looks fantastic and my scars are virtually gone! I did it through the armpit and he placed the incisions in the perfect locations that you would never know! I'm so thrilled that I went with him as my surgeon. The clinic is absolutely beautiful and all of his staff is very friendly! If you're thinkin about a BA he is the guy!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2727750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I never thought I would write a review, but on this occasion, I thought this important. I have lived with discomfort and humiliation since puberty. I felt different, and was even teased by my sisters. I found Dr. Jugenburg on google, and am thrilled I met him and Kim, his Nurse Manager. After a quick but informative consultation, I was booked for my Labiaplasty. Kim was kind and reassuring, and Dr. Jugenburg skilled and professional. If you are embarassed, please do not be. Go to this team, and change your life.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2718277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I am very happy with the results of my breast reduction done by Dr. Jugenburg. He and his staff were very professional and helpful from the first consultation appointment to my latest appointment three months after surgery. My reduction was extensive removing about 1 kilogram from each breast. I had no complications or infections following surgery and am very pleased with the appearance of my much smaller breasts. I would highly recommend Dr. Jurgenburg and plan on consulting with him again soon for a tummy tuck.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I couldn’t be happier with the result of my BA that I had a little more than 3 months ago! I’ve done very thorough research and based my decision on great reviews and ratings. I booked my surgery right after first consultation because I was so sure that Dr. Martin J. is the one I can trust such an important part of my body. Dr. Jugenburg is very knowledgeable and extremely talented! He helped me to choose the right size and the type of the implant based on my preferences as well as the incision type. My breasts look great and I have no visible scars because Dr. Martin masterly placed the implants through the armpits! I’m very demanded client and Dr. Jugenburg definitely has exceeded my expectation with the result. He doesn’t talk much, but does extremely great work.
I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr. Jugenburg corrected my breast asymmetry! I was recommended his clinic by another doctor, and I feel really thankful for getting such an amazingly skilled surgeon. The procedure done on me was a mastopexy on both sides combined with a breast reduction on the right, resulting in perky breasts that are beautiful. I thank God for helping me and would highly suggest this doctor as his skills as a surgeon are better than anything I could have imagined.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I had a Tummy Tuck & Breast Augmentation and I am Extremely Happy with the results. After having five children I desparately wanted my flat belly and full breasts back and I got them. Everything looks very natural (as I requested) and the scarring is very minimal (at present, I'm 4 months post-op). Dr. Jugenburg and his staff are quite pleasant. They all made me feel comfortable going into and after my surgery. The best way I can describe Dr. Jugenburg is to call him an Artistic Genius. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2708693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I'm more than happy with my new breasts and prior to this surgery, I had absolutely no breast tissues! They are not only fuller, but they look completely natural, feel very soft and squishy and move so naturally! I would definitely recommend Dr. Martin Jugenburg to anyone who is looking to have absolutely natural looking (in shape and size), feeling and moving bigger fuller breasts.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2705571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I am very happy with the out come of my surgery's. After having my fist child my body never looked the same until now!. This Doctor gave me my body back. I had no problems before or after, this Doctor has been great from Day 1! i am Very Happy i would also like to state he has a great Team. Thank You for every thing. Lisa Doucet

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699025].votes_count ]]