Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

I am a 22-year-old African American. I had the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery on October 30th, 2014. I found Dr. Martin Jugenburg on 'Real Self', I one day googled "How to get a big bum", and eventually stumbled upon Real Self.com (website were people all over can share their experience and results on many, many different procedures, including Brazilian Butt Lifts.)

I had my first consultation May 2014 with Kim, RN. Kim is awesome, very gentle and down to earth. She made me feel very relaxed, listened well and gave me feedback. It took me time to book my second consultation with Dr. Jugenburg, as I had recently moved to Ottawa. So by September I messaged Kim, and booked an appointment with Dr. Jugenburg. He was very nice, listened to what I wanted. I brought photos of other ladies who had the procedure, and results I liked very much. Dr. J told me what he can do, and was very realistic. I loved his honesty, and loved that he was able to envision what he would be able to do. It’s very hard to imagine what Id come out looking like, but Dr. Jugenburg reassured me during the appointment.

October 30th, 2014 I had my operation. I wasn’t nervous for my outcome, I was more nervous of going under anesthesia. The fear of not waking up, or not fully being sedated and feeling pain, was what I was more nervous for. To be honest It felt like I shut my eyes and two minutes later woke up. I remember the nurse asking if I wanted to sit in the wheel chair to go to my room at the Fairmont (complementary 1 night for recovery), and I was like “No. The doctor said I can’t sit for two weeks!” I was very strong afterwards. I barley needed my mom; she also was shocked when she saw me walk out, instead of being wheeled out. Having a good support team is also helpful. My mom was awesome, made sure I followed instructions, and took my medications, made sure I ate when I wasn’t hungry. Also at home my siblings were awesome as well.

Recovery wasn’t bad at all. I have HI pain tolerance (tattoos), I barley took my pain medications. Only thing I found difficult about recovery was not being able to sit. I didn’t realize how hard it would be. I ate all my meals standing. Also the garments made my skin very sore. I was very swollen but I could see that the contour of my post-op body was amazing.

Now that It’s been 1+ month of my recovery. My body is amazing, my butt is juicy and my waist is pretty much non-existent. I feel amazing, and look amazing. My confidence level is through the roof.

It’s amazing what Dr. Jugenburg has done. I’m very happy; words can’t express how I feel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I feel I was presenting the doctor with a difficult challenger. I am 66, my 40 year old implants were rock hard and deforming my breasts. All I wanted was normal feeling breasts. I am SO pleased. Not only am I normal feeling but I LOOK pretty darned good for a pensioner. Smooth sailing for the surgery, no complications or after effects and a very happy woman! Thank you Martin Jugenburg!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I couldn't be happier with the process and the results.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2646455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I met him for a consultation 2 years ago and will never forget it. Ir was a horrible experience. I waited over 30 minutes first of all. My consultation was free but I did not think that was very professional. During my consultation I felt very rushed. He was very short and brief with answering of my questions and basically treated me like I was unimportant. His lack of knowledge about lower eyelid surgery showed in his brief responses. I will never come back for a another consultation or surgery. If this is how he treats people initially, can you imagine how after treatment care would be like?!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2645001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

When I was first diagnosed with breast cancer, all I wanted was for my surgeon to remove the tissue and make the cancer disappear, but of course, it wasn’t that simple. There were so many questions to be answered and decisions to be made. One of those decisions was whether or not to have reconstruction surgery. I was hesitant because I felt that I would only be adding more pain and suffering to what I was already having to go through, but then again, I was only 55 years old. My surgeon suggested I consult with Dr. Martin Jugenburg, the plastic surgeon she worked with and highly recommended before making a final decision. It only took one meeting with Dr. Jugenburg to feel at ease. He was very understanding, answered all my questions, explained in detail the different procedures, gave me his professional and honest opinion and reassured me that I would not regret going ahead with the reconstruction surgery. I did opt to go this route and decided on the procedure whereby an expander was inserted at the time the mastectomy was done. Dr. Jugenburg then gradually filled the expander every two weeks until the desired size was reached. The expansion is what I found most uncomfortable and at times painful. The expander was then removed and replaced with the solid silicone implant. Recovery after surgery wasn’t as bad as I expected. I didn’t experience a lot of pain and discomfort even though there was a draining tube which was removed a week after surgery. The scar has faded away nicely and not half as bad as I thought it would have been. After seeing a botched reconstruction surgery with my own eyes, I am so very thankful that Dr. Jugenburg was my plastic surgeon. I also realized what a professional clinic his staff runs when it came to the administrative side of things. Nora, who scheduled my surgeries, was very accommodating and always got back to me quickly when I emailed/phoned. Everyone at the clinic is pleasant and very helpful.
Dr. Jugenburg is rated as one of the best plastic surgeons in TO, but for me, he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2642886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I went to Dr. Jugenburg's office 5 and a half months ago this year for breast augmentation. One day I was in the area and decided to drop in without an appointment and asked if they could fit me in for a consultant, and so they did. Dr. Jugenburg was in surgery so I spoke to Kim, she and the staff was friendly and very helpful. I have two kids, and was not happy with my breasts, I told her I want the full natural look and after she explained to me about the procedure an so on, I decided to book a date. Lucky for me there was a spot opening and I got my surgery date two weeks after. The healing process was nice and quick after 2 and a half months the girls settle into place nicely. It has been 5 months now and I every time I look in the mirror I thought about Dr. Jugenburg, he couldn't have done a better job. I feel like a brand new person, over 10 years of debating if I should or should not get them done, I have to say I made a right decision for myself. The girls look so natural and my friends couldn't agree more. I just want to say thank you to Dr. Jugenburg and his amazing staff for giving me this amazing new journey. I finally feel like a woman again.

MN

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Almost 8 weeks post tummy tuck and the results is stunning! Dr. Jugenburg is an artist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2634938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I absolutely loved seeing Dr. Jugenberg. I was apprehensive about getting a breast augmentation. He was the last of the five doctors I consulted with and he blew me away. The beautiful receptionists were so friendly and helpful, the facility is new - positively gleaming! Dr. Jugenburg was the only doctor who asked what I was looking for - I said I wanted something natural to balance my pear shaped figure - he gave me an implant to try on under my shirt. I asked what size it was and he said if I was looking for balance and for the breasts to look natural that I shouldn't worry so much about the cup size. If he said a C I may have thought it's too small, if he said a D I may have thought it was too large. I knew I wanted him to do the surgery and felt confident for the first time after all of the other consults left me feeling unsure. He was the only one to recommend transauxillary saline and let me tell you - it's two months later and they are so natural! I love them! The scars in my under arms have 80% healed, my friends and boyfriend tell me how great they look - my body looks proportionate - I couldn't be happier. And I received complimentary botox (my first time) after the surgery - it was painless, the nurse was so kind and down to earth - my best friend and I are going back for restalyne and botox before Christmas! He is truly great at his job and you can tell the staff are happy - if you're thinking about doing a cosmetic procedure - he is really the person to go with!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2634192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

This is my second procedure that Dr. Jugenburg has performed on me; in May I underwent an areola reduction, and two weeks ago he performed a breast augmentation. Never did I feel like I was less important before for having such a small procedure, I was taken care of with the same amount of patience and concern no matter how much I was spending at the clinic. Kim, the nurse, is always available even if I've had small concerns after my implants and I could not ask for a better team. They are professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and you never feel like a guest just pouring their money into some institution. As for the results, I am IN LOVE with what he has done for my breasts and I could not be happier. During my consultation when I was deciding my final size (I had two consultations) he spoke to me on a very personal level and never seemed "snobby" or like a know-it-all. He talks to you like a friend performing surgery on you. He does amazing work and I could not thank him enough when I went back for my follow-up. Truly amazing results and I personally cannot wait to have more work done by him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2628901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

number one
I had breast implant surgery and it couldnt be better than this!
I am so happy and it took only a month for me to go back to my normal life with unbelievable change in my body.
they are very professional, responsible and kind. very possitive attitude and I feel so comfortable with them.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624771].votes_count ]]