Rate Dr. Martin Jugenburg

Dr. Martin Jugenburg's Ratings

Years of having a small chest and then having two children afterwards made my chest even smaller. When you go through something like that your self esteem becomes very low. Not feeling like a woman I once use to be. Years of research and driving my husband crazy I finally decided that I am going to go through with it.....breast augmentation! I am a small town girl so I knew I needed to find a great dr. Years of researching dr judenburg I knew I had to meet him and his team. From the first consultation they made you feel at home. The whole team is amazing. I knew I came to the right spot and quickly canceled my other appointments with other dr's. I found my dr who will change my life! From the size of the implant to many questions answered via text, email or phone call to them. They always quickly answered them. The day my surgery came I was overly excited with lots of different emotions. The nurses held my hand through out it all, right up to the point in recovery. The nurse even gave me her cell number and told me if I needed to talk or ask any questions at any time to call her....and trust me I did. Now what other dr office does that?! They are like family to me! Such amazing people! I want to thank dr judenburg for giving my life back and making me feel 100 percent confident in myself again. I am in love with my new additions and would do it all over again. I would highly recommend dr judenburg and his staff. And I know once you meet them you will have your decision made by the time you shake his hand to leave.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2583017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I had a tummy tuck in June and waited until I was able to reflect and evaluate on the procedure, pre and post op care I received under the care of Dr. J and his team. To begin with I was apprehensive as my skin tends to keloid when I scar, and I did not want to exchange gains made from the procedure for an ugly scar. Since the procedure, I slowly see changes in my body and I am elated with the results. Dr. J is modest and will not guarantee anything... but his work is AMAZING not only did he exceed my expectations but my small thin scar is hardly noticeable. Here is a shout out to his entire team (ladies job well done). I would highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg if you are considering having cosmetic surgery. The procedure is simple with easy to follow pre and post op instructions so everything goes smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2576295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I wanted to have a Tummy Tuck for 20 years. I finally bit the bullet and booked consultations with two highly reputable plastic surgeons. I wasn't completely convinced either were the one I wanted to perform my surgery. I did a little more research and came across Dr Jugenburg on Real Self. I booked my consultation in Feb 2014. From the moment I walked into the office I felt completely relaxed. Becca and the office staff were so welcoming. After my consultation with Dr Jugenburg and Kim, I knew I wanted my procedure done by him. The previous doctors did not have any "after" pictures of the actual TT scar. When I asked Dr Jugenburg , he didn't hesitate and showed me many after pictures of the scars. Some of the pictures were only 10 days after the surgery and I was "very" impressed at how good they looked. I knew right then and there that he was the Dr I wanted . The photos proved he was a skilled surgeon and wasn't afraid to show his work. (unlike the previous two doctors I asked).
On May 06 2014 I had my TT with lipo of the flanks, and a BA. I am so,pleased with the results. Dr. Jugenburg and ALL his staff are amazing. I am so happy that I found him on Real Self. Trust what he recommends because he is truly an artist. My only regret is that I wish I found him sooner!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2569588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg as a doctor and his wonderful staff. Very caring individuals.
From the moment I entered his clinic , I felt very calm and relaxed. Atmosphere was very nice . And for me it is extremely important , as i always nervous before procedures .
I had Botox and Fillers procedures. Dr. Jugenburg answered all my questions i had . He took his time with the procedures and I didn't feel rushed at all.
It filled out the lines on my face and I look years younger. Everyone noticed but no one actually knows I had anything done! Very natural look ! I had no bruising I have been very happy with the results from both treatments .
Thats why i trust Dr. Jugenburg and i believe that you have to be an artist to make someone more beautiful and younger and do not ruin Real You look!
Thank you Doctor !
Maria

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

After several months of research and consultations with various plastic surgeons, I knew as soon as I met Dr. Jugenburg and his team that my search had ended. He is patient, very knowledgeable, and most importantly honest. At my consultation, both Dr. Jugenburg and managing director Kim truly took the time to attentively listen to my concerns about undergoing breast augmentation surgery. The expert advice and recommendations that they offered truly provided me with the clarity that I needed to make an educated decision. I strongly believe that expertise and trust are two extremely significant components to consider when choosing a surgeon. Dr. Jugenburg encompasses these skills. Not only is he a very skilled surgeon, he is also straightforward with his patients to ensure that they consider all factors prior to making their decision. This was one quality that stood out to me as I conducted my research and carefully considered the benefits of what Dr. Jugenburg’s clinic had to offer. I respected his honesty and integrity, which were incomparable to the qualities that I observed in my consultations with other surgeons. This experience made me realize that Dr. Jugenburg takes great pride in his work and truly cares about the well being of his patients. Dr. Jugenburg’s staff was wonderful during my stay. The ladies at the front desk were extremely accommodating and pleasant. From beginning to end, the skilled nurses, namely Kim and Jessica, went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and at ease. Overall, I am extremely content with the decision that I made to choose Dr. Jugenburg as my surgeon. I am now 8 weeks post-op and I could not be happier with my results. I look and feel great, and I truly believe that this is a testament to Dr. Jugenburg and his outstanding team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

i had my BA surgery on August 21st, and I could not be more happier with the results! they look terrific, feel terrific and have healed terrific.
from my consultation, surgery, and after care, i cannot say enough good things about my experience. every member of the staff are amazing.
i would only recommend Dr. Jugenburg!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I am Very exited as I am going for tummy tuck in two days. Everything about Dr. Jugenburg team gives me 100% confidence to pursue. I will write about my experience soon after my operation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have been to the clinic for botox treatment. Kim did my treatments every time and I simply loved the experience. Kim immediately made me feel comfortable during my consult - she was warm, comforting and very knowledgeable. I was more than happy with the results. I have since been elsewhere (only out of convenience) and it didn't even come close to my experience here. I would recommend this service to anyone. Ask for kim!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I had wanted BA surgery since I was 16 years old and never developed to the size I had always imagined. I am 32 and I have my BA surgery 3 months ago. I am very happy I waited until I was emotionally and financially ready to make such a big decision. This experience has changed my life in so many positive ways. Dr.J was so patient with me for my consult, he answered all my questions with candour and with sensitivity. Kim was incredible as well, she is very knowledgeable and has such a great bedside manner. They both worked with me through the decision making process and were completely honest with me. My whole experience was incredible, every little detail was taken care of professionally and quickly. I called the girls on the staff at this facility so many times and was always treated as a priority from start to finish.
My results are incredible. I went from a VERY small A cup to a full C cup. I told Dr. J I wanted a natural look, I just wanted my breats to look the same as they did except exceptionally larger. That is EXACTLY what he achieved. I can't believe how beautiful they are today. I had transax incisions and went with Saline implants. My scars are barely noticeable now and it has only been 3 months. The implants move and feel like I was born with them. My girlfriends are amazed at how natural they look and feel. Dr.J is a real artist. If I have any advice, don't go to anyone else but Dr. Jugenburg!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Martin Jugenburg and Kim McDonald are fabulous. I went for a consultation a few weeks ago after two colleagues who I work with had work done by Dr. Jugenburg and had an amazing experience. Just to give you a bit of background, I had liposuction eight years ago on my love handles and stomach, which was performed by another Toronto surgeon. Even though I was happy with the results, I have always thought that I would try another doctor if I was ever going to get another cosmetic procedure done. Let's just say the first doctor was good, but he didn't wow me. Anyhow, my colleagues were so impressed by Dr. Jugenburg and his team that I had to make a consultation. I started thinking about what I really wanted to get done and I came to the conclusion that I wanted a fuller bum and would get a fat transfer procedure. Once I had this idea stuck in my head, I was adamant about getting this done. When I arrived at the clinic, I automatically knew I was going to love this experience. The office is so beautiful and the people are very welcoming and make you feel right at home. Kim is absolutely wonderful. She took so much time in explaining everything to me during the consultation. There was a point during the consultation where she suggested she step out and see if Dr. Jugenburg was available to speak with me. Even though my consultation was only booked with Kim, she wanted to see if he could take a few minutes to join in the consultation. With no hesitation Dr. Jugenburg came into the room and told me exactly what I didn't want to hear. He was honest!! He said that I didn't have enough fat for the fat transfer and he said I wasn't a good candidate because he wouldn't be able to make a significant change. I was in absolute shock! I wanted to get the procedure done so badly and I kept suggesting other things....like to take fat from other areas. There was nothing I could have said to sway his decision. He just kept saying that it was an expensive procedure and he didn't want to take my money if he didn't think he couldn't make a significant change. He also explained that he couldn't do liposuction on my stomach again because there is scare tissue there and it wouldn't heal well if he did that area again. I also want to mention that he was literally walking into another surgery when he took the time to speak with me. All I can say is Dr. Jugenburg is a truly lovely, honest and humble person. If he feels it's not right or "worth it" then he will tell you that. I would like to thank Dr. Jugenburg and Kim for being so wonderful and honest. I have a second consultation in October to meet with them again just to make sure there's nothing else they can do lol. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555557].votes_count ]]