Rate Dr. IMAD Rasool

Dr. IMAD Rasool's Ratings

He is the WORST doctor with the WORST staff. Betty doesn't know what she is doing and neither does anyone there. I was supposed to get a Spinal Cord Implant for back pain (broke my back 8 years ago with 2 back surgeries). I got the phycology eval. and my insurance approved my procedure back on Dec. 6, 2013. I kept calling them to see what was taking so long. All they said was they have nothing. I contacted my insurance, & they said they approved it a long time ago & gave me the auth. number. I called them again & the said I was being to demanding & disrespectful. Excuse me, but you are pain clinic, & I'm in pain. The dr. called me yesterday & said 'you are a selfish, dmanding, inconsiderate b**ch & I refuse to be your dr.' No, I'm on your case because I need & getting NO help. He went on to degrade me as a woman & human being saying VERY rude things to me. I have NEVER been talked down to like this. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! Now I'm trying to find a better dr.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

One of the worst doctors. Offered no solution for 7 months of disabling back pain yet recommended a nerve block for a secondary issue involving numbness in thigh. Had not reviewed both MRI reports and misanalyzed my condition and simply ignored significant herniated discs. Condescending and told me my back pain is all in my control to fix even though I have gone out of network and paid out of pocket for PT, chiropractic, acupuncture, traction, cupping, etc. without recovery. I have found my own reputable doctor and am paying out of pocket for epidurals. I asked about the nerve block and he was trite and laughed when I asked questions such as how he avoids hitting the femoral artery when injecting the femoral nerve. I would not let this doctor touch me as he showed poor judgment and was sloppy in his review of my case and I was offended by his treatment of me. I also prefer a better background. Unimpressive credentials, Univ of Baghdad training.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

Worst Dr. iv ever seen stay away and watch out hes only looking to put money in hes pocket!@!@!

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

My wife died suddenly while being treated by Dr. Rasool. Malpractice Arbitration decided against Dr. Rasool, saying his conduct breached the standard of care, and I received a monetary award, which hardly begins to compensate for having lost my soulmate.

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

I would have to say that Dr. Rasool is one of the kindest and honest doctors we have ever had the privaledge of having. He went above and beyond to help my husband who has lived in constant pain for almost 9 years. We love him and will continue to use his expertise. Thank God for him.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rasool saved my life! I was so miserable and in constant pain. Thanks to his expertise, I am getting my life back. He is the best, most wonderful Physician and is a Godsend! As a Nurse, I have worked with him both professionally as well as personally, there are not enough words to describe the wonderful compassionate care that he and his staff give to each and every person who walks in the door.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rasool is great. However, he could use a staff makeover! The lady that is suppose to get pre authorization for procedures, waits until the last minute & then calls for an "urgent" reply. This has happened to me twice!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr.Rasool and the other Dr.'s or PA's are wonderful. They treat you with care, respect and dignity. I enjoy the front office staff and the office manager but I can not say much about the billing department. If needs help with speaking to people with respect.

Submitted July 28, 2008 | flag

When I became a patient of Dr. Rasool's, I was at the end of my rope and did not have any faith in doctors or of having any form of a quality life, he changed that. Dr. Rasool has a very caring, genuine personality and cares for me as if I was a member of his own family not like a number or a dollar amount. He has always told me the truth and explained my situation in terms that I can understand even calling me at home to make sure I was ok. Dr. Rasool's staff have always treated me with respect and understanding, even when my attitude hasn't been its best due to pain. Dr. Rasool and his staff are extremely knowledgeable they don't play guinea pig with you. The care and treatment I have received has given me a quality of life I didn't expect to have since in prior situations I had been overmedicated and treated as if my situation was no different than anyone else's.

Submitted May 30, 2008 | flag