Rate Dr. Ian L. Sachs

Dr. Ian L. Sachs's Ratings

Dr. Sachs is by far the best doctor I have ever experienced. He truly cares about his patients and wants me to get better. He advocates not only taking medications as prescribed, but he is also a strong advocate of meditation and relaxation exercises -- and therapy too as it can help manage stress.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sachs is so far the best doctor as far as communicating with patient is concerned. He spent a good amount of time with me to explain my diagnosis, he called me right away when he received the results of my tests. This never happened to me with other doctors I have seen before. I had to call the office secretary to find out about my tests with the other MDs. Dr. Sachs also did my upper GI endoscopy. I am very satisfied with the care I received from him. In addition he is an excellent clinician, very smart and a nice person.

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

He is a very good Doctor, He gave me all the time needed to talk to me, and he gave me alot of advice, yes I do recomed seeing this Doctor

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable! I will be seeing him for a long time I hope.

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

I was so surprised to be the only patient in the office--I had Dr. Sachs' undivided attention for a full hour, including time spent in his actual office, not just the examination room. He patiently listened to all my concerns and questions, and he explained things very thoroughly. Most importantly, I could tell he knew what he was talking about-even with my rare gi condition, and I know I can trust him with my life.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sachs has been my doctor for 3 years he help me so much. I started having new problems in July he quickly referred me to a surgeon. I had colon resection surgery , he referred me to Dr. Pickron with the bedside manners. Thank you Lord ,for both doctors . GREAT DOCTORS!!!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sachs is a great doctor, he listens to your concerns. After 5 doctors and 10 years of the same health issues, he's the first doctor to help me live a better life. Thank you Lord for Dr. Sachs.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Terrible doctor. I had to fire him. I have UC and I kept telling him the prednisone liada combination wasn't working and that I was bleeding. He just brushed it off and said it was all in my head. Umm no it's all in my colon. Save your life and go to a different doctor. You can't willy nilly use lialda without bringing the inflamation down. He did not nkow this.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

I went to him with stomach upsets that had lasted years. He did the usual. UGI, then put me on acifex 10 mg once aq day indefinitely. no help. then he doubled the dose to twice a day. never helped. Later a wellness doctor took me off acifex and told me to quit eating simple carbs. that worked miracles. All along I had allergies to stuff in bread (gluten). Called Sachs office to tell him about how I got better. Never returned my calls. Guess he was not interested in why or how I got better, just did not want to discuss anything with a patient that he could not help.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

He gives his patients all the attention they need. I have referred multiple patients to him and have received many thanks for doing so. His attention to detail and concern for his patients, set him apart from his peers.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2010 | flag