Rate Dr. Emo Bonaminio

Dr. Emo Bonaminio's Ratings

The best and the staff is so friendly I miss going there just talking to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr Bonaminio is a very knowledgeable professional and compassionate Dr his staff is also excellent. I would recommend his office to anyone that is looking for a podiatrist. The office is always clean and the wait time for your scheduled appointments is on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

He never touched my feet. He asked me a few questions and ordered orthotics that did nothing. Great bedside manner however useless as far as examining me at all. Cash grab on insurance and no concern for my real problem. 2 Dr's later found the answer and relief to my problem. A stress fracture!! Cast, physical therapy and 7 months later I'm back on my feet. (No pun intended) how can a Dr make a recommendation without even grabbing your foot ???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Was very pleased with my first visit to see Dr. Bonaminio. I has two ingrown toenails removed. He was very prompt with my scedualed appointment time and was very friendly and knowledgeable in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Thank you for helping with the kids! We appreciate your kindness and generosity. IL, West Dundee

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I saw him for my posterior tibial tendonitis ,he made me some new orthodontics that I had bring back to him have build up,because the bottom of my foot was hurting.I wouldn't recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Very respectful, caring, & friendly Dr.! I've been to many Podiatrists over the years and Dr. B is the best! A true professional! Thank you Dr. Bonaminio!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

Dr. Bonaminio has a wonderful bedside manner per say and is always exlaining everything to you. Very accomodating as well. His staff is always smiling and very cheerful and willing to help as well. I would recommend him to everyone! He is also very flexible with scheduling!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

I was new to the area of Algonquin, and he was referred to me by my Internist. I was extremely impressed by his professional care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Dr. Bonaminio has always treated me with the utmost respect. He truly is a wonderful Dr. and has such a warm personality. I apprecaite all the care he has and currently giving me. I feel completly confortable with him and trust his advice and would do anything he told me to do! Thanks, B.S.Barg :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000443].votes_count ]]