You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel Metzger

Dr. Daniel Metzger's Ratings

BEST DOCTOR EVER! When our daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at 1.5 years of age we didn't know what to expect. Dr. Metzger has always been so kind and informative. He is great at making our daughter comfortable as well. We continue to see him and I am so glad he is her doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I was one of his lucky patients at BC Children's Hospital when I was diagnosed with diabetes. I was so sad when I turned 18 and could no longer see him. 8 years later he still remembers me, I turned to him for help and without any hesitation he went above and beyond getting me whatever it was I needed . Did I mention he was out of his office during those days? Without a doubt this is one amazing doctor. I will never forget Dr. Metzger and I am so grateful for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Without a doubt one of the kindest caring Dr. I have ever met. When my grandson turned 18 it was a sad day that we could not go to his clinic at children's hospital. I hope he is doing well. We really miss him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

By far the best doctor I've ever had. Always remembered me and things about me, was very observant and made me feel comfortable and that he truly cared. Knows his stuff about endocrinology too. Great personality. It's been about two years since our last visit but I'll always remember and be grateful for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I had Dr.M when I was first diagnosed with Juvenille Diabetes. To sum him up with one word -amazing- Such a wonderful man, considerate and honest. Remembers his patients and always has a good look on things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Dan for 17 years. He was outstanding in every way. His staff is top notch and everything always runs on time. Metzger is best there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Have known Dr. Metzger 11 years and he has always been exceptional. No hesitation recommending him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

Dr Metzger has been excellent. He has a great manner about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

this doctor was an amazing doctor i was a brittle diabetic and when the pump came out he recommended it which lead to me seeing a different doctor but when i see him he always has a smile on his face and he puts one on yours to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2011

This man saved our daughter's life! He was called in on his day off and worked on her in the Trauma room for 3 hours to stabilize her before placing her in BC Children's ICU. He is amazing and our family will never forget what he did to save her! We are eternally grateful to him!! Today she's fine and looks amazing!! You'd never know how close she came to dyaing on January 6, 2011!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1000954].votes_count ]]