Rate Dr. Daniel Metzger

Dr. Daniel Metzger's Ratings

By far the best doctor I've ever had. Always remembered me and things about me, was very observant and made me feel comfortable and that he truly cared. Knows his stuff about endocrinology too. Great personality. It's been about two years since our last visit but I'll always remember and be grateful for him.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

I had Dr.M when I was first diagnosed with Juvenille Diabetes. To sum him up with one word -amazing- Such a wonderful man, considerate and honest. Remembers his patients and always has a good look on things.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Dan for 17 years. He was outstanding in every way. His staff is top notch and everything always runs on time. Metzger is best there is.

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

Have known Dr. Metzger 11 years and he has always been exceptional. No hesitation recommending him :)

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr Metzger has been excellent. He has a great manner about him.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

this doctor was an amazing doctor i was a brittle diabetic and when the pump came out he recommended it which lead to me seeing a different doctor but when i see him he always has a smile on his face and he puts one on yours to

Submitted Aug. 27, 2011 | flag

This man saved our daughter's life! He was called in on his day off and worked on her in the Trauma room for 3 hours to stabilize her before placing her in BC Children's ICU. He is amazing and our family will never forget what he did to save her! We are eternally grateful to him!! Today she's fine and looks amazing!! You'd never know how close she came to dyaing on January 6, 2011!

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Metzger is GREAT! He sees our 2 year old daughter who has type 1 Diabets and he is great with her and helps us to understand her condition. Highly recommend him!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Metzger keeps looking for answers when other doctors give up and answers all your questions pretty much the day you contact him. All in all, he is the BEST doctor we have ever dealt with... and we've dealt with so many!!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2010 | flag

he was a fantastic doctor, i was very sad when i turned 18 and could no longer go to childrens hospital. even now at 23 he is still one of the best doctors i have ever seen! definetly worth the drive and wait! VERY knowledgable and understanding and great with kids, even being young i understood what he was talking about!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag