Rate Dr. David M. Bracciano

Dr. David M. Bracciano's Ratings

I was a patient for approximately 4 years. During this time, I noticed the professionalism of the office staff deteriorate. They actually lied to me on numerous occasions, about lab results, & mailings. They have been condescending, and even deceitful about claiming to make phone calls. They would require payment in advance before services were rendered. They do offer a blaring FOX news while you wait. The sad thing is the Doctor is clueless. I'll never return. MAK

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

David did a lip biopsy of my upper lip. follow up apt he bragged and boasted about "how well he did" "look how good he was" all while lookin at my bottom lip. totally clueless. I had another apt 4 months later, didn't even bother. there are plenty of other Dermatologists out there with at least a half of a brain. I highly do not recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag

I was very uncomfortable with this doctor. I felt that he did not have my best interest in mind.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr Bracciano at a friends recommendation I work outside alot and have had some skin cancers removed in the past by a dermatologist up in michigan. Dr B did the most thorough skin exam and removed a skin cancer on my face. today one of my golfing buddies told me he cant even see a scar. thank you Dr B

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

I had a changing mole-looking area on my back. The doctor initially indicated that it was probably something that was no big deal. (I don't recall his exact medical terminology.) I pushed for a biopsy he finally did one but told me that he felt it was nothing to be concerned about. The biopsy came back as basal cell carcinoma. He reacted to this finding with surprise. The doctor also documented in my chart that he had done a full body exam, which he did not. He looked at my face, arms and back. The office charged me for an office visit in addition to my surgical and pathology charges on the day of my surgery but eventually refunded my payment when after realizing their error. Julie, his wife works there too. I found her rude and combative when approached with a controversy.

Submitted June 6, 2009 | flag

This Doctor is a rip off! He treats his staff and Patients in a demeaning manner! He refuses to refund money over charged!

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bracciano removed a 4inch mole from my son's arm. He did a great job with no scar. He was caring and kind to my son during all of our visits. His staff was also friendly and helpful. His office is beautiful.

Submitted June 29, 2008 | flag

I found Dr. Bracciano to be a caring physician. He removed a large skin cancer from my nose, and had to perform reconstructive surgery. It healed perfectly with a great result! I highly recommend him!

Submitted June 29, 2008 | flag

I had extra work done because they told me my insurance would cover it, then I received a bill for the whole amount, I just gave birth to a set of twins and my husband lost his job. I would have never had the moles removed if I had known I had to pay full price out of pocket. One of the two moles is still dark brown and still has a bump, and the growth on my face that I went there for initially still remains. I called them to try and negotiate the bill, but they would not help me at all. Julie the office manager was very rude to me on the phone stating that I am not a doctor and did not go to school for Dermatology. The procedure took all of 3 minutes to perform, and I was charged $350. Most people have to work for their money. These people are theves....

Submitted Sept. 14, 2007 | flag