Rate Dr. Amy Mos

Dr. Amy Mos's Ratings

I went to see doctor mos about a lump in my breast. I'm 30 and she refused to order a mammogram for me. She said I was too young. The doctor and her practice are definitely behind the times. I visited another doctor and they ordered a mammogram for me immediately. I would never recommend anyone to her or practice.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr Mos as a new patient when I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to make a switch from Dr. Varadi due to staff complaints mostly. I was so pleasantly surprised to find out just how awesome of a doctor and person she is. Her bedside manner is outstanding, and she never made me feel weird about being scared of every little thing. Seriously, I'm the biggest weenie ever, and I delivered vaginally a 10 pound baby. And guess what - I never felt a thing! She's awesome, whether you're just needing a regular gynecologist or an OB. Always patient, always kind, always takes her time. Two thumbs up from this new mama!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

I like Dr. Mos - great doctor. Smart and kind. Only thing is - she is very popular. One more than one occasion I waited over an hour and once waited 2 hours. They overbook appointments. But she's great.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mos is the most caring, sweet, awesome doctor. She has the best bedside manner I have ever seen with any doctor. She never makes me fill rushed, always takes time to answer my questions and throughly explains everything. After I had my baby, I was so impressed, Dr. Mos not only answered my questions when she visited the next day, she answered all my father in-law's questions with the same care and compassion. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Mos. I would definitely 100% recommend Dr. Mos to my family and friends!!

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mos gave awesome care to the love of my life and the new second love of my life. She was very supportive and understanding, laid out all of our options, and was open and honest. We never felt rushed at any prenatal visits and consultations. Follow up care after our birth was superb; she stayed and talked with us about our recovery, and she possesses a great motherly bed-side manner. She put my wife's health and feelings first, which made life better for both of us. All of this to say - she is a very good doctor, and I would recommend her to any woman (or her husband) as a five-star caregiver.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mos is absolutely the BEST!! Very caring and always willing to answer all of your questions without rushing you. She is a doctor that cares and listens to her patients. Her nurse is the best also!!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mos is the BEST doctor in the world. She makes you feel so comfortable and welcome. She answered all of my questions and makes me feel at ease. I would highly recomend her. I am a first time mother and currently seeing her as her OB patient and she and her staff are great. I was also seeing her a couple of years prior as my GYN...she's great. I will never change doctors.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

Extremely unhelpful woman. Went to see her and had to wait 2 hours on the waiting room. Had pap smear done and std testing but the nurse didn't even bother to send in the sample and neglected to tell me about the mistake until I asked her about it. Would not go to this doctor, EVER.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag

Dr. Mos is very nice and comforting. Listens well.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2007 | flag