Rate Dr. Luc Rochon

Dr. Luc Rochon's Ratings

Dr rochon was given a referral from my doctor last December. Neither he nor his staff has responded in any way to the referral. My doctor has called and faxed him for action. I have called on my own and I cannot get his office staff to answer the phone let alone respond to my message that is left. Totally unprofessional in every way. It is now June 24 , six months and a day from the referral and I am in another wait list to see a specialist. Would not get this doctor to treat a hang nail based upon his unprofessional practise

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Rochon some time ago by my regular GP. When I arrived at his office his receptionist was very nice, but that is the only positive thing I can say about the entire visit. I was the only patient in the office, waited over an hour past my scheduled appointment before the dr finally said he could see me, then when he did, he was extremely arrogant and condescending. When he asked why I was there, I told him that my dr had referred me because he suspected I had IBS. Dr. Rochon looked at me and said, "If he seems knows what you have, why don't you go back to him...what do you need me for?" After telling him I was aware of some foods that triggered 'attacks', he proceeded to tell me not to eat them, and told me to come see him again in a couple of weeks. Needless to say I never went back. Wasted half a day's work time for 5 minutes of insult by this man. Extremely rude, condescending toward the patient, and unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Rochon has been very helpful to me. He find the good medication and dosage to correct a problem I had. He is listening to our problem. He is more than a gastroenterologist, he is almost a psy. Thanks to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

I have been going to this doctor now for 5 years I find him very understanding and really tries to get to the bottom of the matter. I he does now what to wrong he will send you to get another opinion which is great. He is a Great doctor and recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

I have been seeing this doctor for about 2 years now and he is GREAT. I got reffered to him for ulcers so he sent me for blood work, when he got the results he found out that I am very anemic and has been following me for this condition (not his speciality) ever since. I have nothing but great things to say about him and would recomend him to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I have several health issues and my family practician recommended I see Dr. Luc Rochon. It took almost two years to book an appointment with this doctor. My family doctor sent him two notices in my regards and I contacted his secretary numerous times. Finally after all these efforts, I got to see him. Dr. Rochon then sent me for blood tests but,almost two months later, I had to continuously contact his office to obtain the results which I have not seen yet. In conclusion, if you have any kind of health issues don't waste your efforts.... chances are you health may deterioate before you get any action done by this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I have been going for years to Dr Rochon and I have found him pleasant and very helpful for me. He actually listened to my problem and solved it. I think he is one of the best. Maureen Sullivan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

I have Crohns and was referred to Dr Rochon when I moved to Ottawa to attend University some 24 yrs ago. I feel extremely lucky to have him as my gastroenterologist. He is very professional, knowledgable and understanding. He has seen me through 2 surgeries and a temporary ileostomy. I know I have one of the best in the field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

i appreciate him and the services and care he offeren he refferred me to the best surgeon in canada for my srugery and Thanks to GOD i am so lucky..he is a good dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Rochon for a few years now and am always impressed at his patience and attentiveness. He is very easy to speak with and keen to address concerns. I do recommend him to other Chrohn's patients and consider myself lucky to have him as my specialist. The occassional delay in punctuality is acceptable to me, as I know there are emergencies that come up and would appreciate the same consideration if I was in pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001130].votes_count ]]