Rate Dr. Jean Walker

Dr. Jean Walker's Ratings

Dr. Jean Walker was the ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR ive ever had. I am heartbroken to hear of her passing. Ill never find a doctor as kind as her. My heart is truly broken.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Loved Dr. Walker! My mother recommended her to me. Professional and friendly attitude. Makes sure that you are well informed; feel very comfortable with asking her any questions and she will give you clear and detailed answers. Will always get back to you in a reasonable amount of time with any test results. Office is clean, friendly and helpful staff. Nurse who assists her is always professional and polite as well. Don't have insurance right now, so haven't been in a while but will go back in a heart beat when covered. - L.Curtis

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Walker and staff are the BEST EVER!! I LOVE HER PRICELESS

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Walker is amazing. I have never met a doctor that as attentive to me as she was. She answered all my questions and took the time listen to me. I hope and pray I get to keep her lifetime because I know all to well that great doctors are hard to come by. She is magnificent.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Walker is the best doctor I have ever had. I no longer live in Illinois, but I wish I did! She explains everything without being condescending. She is incredibly reassuring and just a great person. She really listens and was able to figure out a bunch of symptoms I'd had for a while that no other doctor had been able to. I wish more doctors were as awesome as Dr. Walker!

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Walker is fantastic in every which way possible. She sits and talks to you, listens to you, cares about you, and makes sure you understand everything that you ask questions about. She's awesome.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Walker is the best! Really personable, takes her time, quick to respond to phone calls, etc. Recommend her highly.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2006 | flag

Very personal service, makes you feel like you're her only client.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2004 | flag