Dr. Simon Holland

Rate Dr. Simon Holland

Dr. Simon Holland's Ratings

I am thrilled with the result of my first cataract surgery. Dr. Holland is a skilled professional who earned my confidence. His staff are caring and supportive. Thanks to Juanita for making my surgery so pleasant. I look forward to having my second eye corrected.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

I'v see Dr. Holland today and it was a great experience, he is very knowledgeable and super friendly, he should be training some of those ENT Doctors, keep up the good work Doctor Holland

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I had a Phakic lens implanted into both my eyes this year and I could not be more pleased with the results. Basically, I had a contact lens implanted into each eye because I am not a good candidate for laser eye surgery due to thinning of my cornea, extreme myopia and astigmatism. Dr. Holland is EXTREMELY professional, thorough, knowledgeable and patient. I never felt rushed, I always felt he gave me 100% of his attention. He is very kind and gentle which lessened my anxiety. The surgery went GREAT and I cannot believe I waited to long to do it! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Holland - he is FANTASTIC!!! His surrounding support team is also extremely thorough and informed. I felt I was in great hands for my surgery. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Holland for restoring my eyesight (which is now better than 20/20). Thank you Dr. Holland and team!!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

After some initial problems with a horribly rude staff member who didn't know how to operate some of the equipment. Things have turned out well. Doctor Holland heard my concerns about the staff member and I've never had to dealwith them since. The res of the staff have been great and Dr. Holland has been great. Patient with queastions and re-assuring when there were problems. I'm part way through the healing of a cornea transplant and I'm excited avout the future because I have a great team helping and supporting me. The only drawback is that I have regularly had to wait over an hour after my scheduled appointment time. He's worth the wait.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr holland , did my corneal transplant I love this guy very nice and caring down to earth answers all your questions with a smile.cant wait to see the end result of my vision I am sure it well be perfect thanks to dr holland. Thanks dr holland you are 1 in a billion sir or more ;)

Submitted Oct. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr.Holland is the best doctor EVER me and my fiance both went to see him for surgery. He is very knowledgable and helpful HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

I felt he was a great doctor. I would recommend him any time. Very down to earth and pleasant.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

I have corneal damage and im very myopic.my GP cautioned me notto get my hopes up for ICL. I had the procedure done and have 20/20 vision. he was very helpful and I feltcomfortable

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

I was very pleased with my service with Dr. Holland. He performed my procedure three days after my initial consultation. He kept me very calm during the pterygium referral and my recovery has been good.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Holland was very helpful in explaining my PRK surgery, I felt at ease during the operation, and now my vision is unbelievable - the best I have had in my life! I don't even need reading glasses, and I'm mid-40s. Highly recommended, this man is the pro's pro.

Submitted June 4, 2010 | flag