You may also like

Rate Dr. Simon Holland

Dr. Simon Holland's Ratings

A knowledgeable, professional and extremely caring man. Don't find many doctors like Dr. Holland anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

My experience was nothing short of amazing! I ironically enough had a consultation and potential appointment date booked with another doctor and luckily after reading the reviews given from ratemymd patients of said other doctor, I had QUICKLY changed my mind and booked a consultation with Dr. Simon Holland. An extremely kind and gentle man with the most honest and professional opinions given.

Dr. Holland made me feel at ease at the time of surgery, which was of my concern as I was extremely nervous regarding having it done. (Phobia of my eyes, i'm sure i'm not alone either)

Thank you Dr. Holland, I really appreciate what you've done for myself and others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

awesome experience. he was reassuring, gentle with his touch, professional and sincere. he really cared about my issues, listened to my concerns and other health issues and we found solutions around my other health issues post op to ensure I was safe and healthy. He listened to me, and that is what matters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Holland for 18 years for a traumatic eye injury. great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Kudos to Dr. Holland. My cataract surgery was complicated because the suspensory ligaments were missing. This was not known going into the surgery. Dr. Holland did an outstanding job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I am thrilled with the result of my first cataract surgery. Dr. Holland is a skilled professional who earned my confidence. His staff are caring and supportive. Thanks to Juanita for making my surgery so pleasant. I look forward to having my second eye corrected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

I'v see Dr. Holland today and it was a great experience, he is very knowledgeable and super friendly, he should be training some of those ENT Doctors, keep up the good work Doctor Holland

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I had a Phakic lens implanted into both my eyes this year and I could not be more pleased with the results. Basically, I had a contact lens implanted into each eye because I am not a good candidate for laser eye surgery due to thinning of my cornea, extreme myopia and astigmatism. Dr. Holland is EXTREMELY professional, thorough, knowledgeable and patient. I never felt rushed, I always felt he gave me 100% of his attention. He is very kind and gentle which lessened my anxiety. The surgery went GREAT and I cannot believe I waited to long to do it! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Holland - he is FANTASTIC!!! His surrounding support team is also extremely thorough and informed. I felt I was in great hands for my surgery. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Holland for restoring my eyesight (which is now better than 20/20). Thank you Dr. Holland and team!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

After some initial problems with a horribly rude staff member who didn't know how to operate some of the equipment. Things have turned out well. Doctor Holland heard my concerns about the staff member and I've never had to dealwith them since. The res of the staff have been great and Dr. Holland has been great. Patient with queastions and re-assuring when there were problems. I'm part way through the healing of a cornea transplant and I'm excited avout the future because I have a great team helping and supporting me. The only drawback is that I have regularly had to wait over an hour after my scheduled appointment time. He's worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

Dr holland , did my corneal transplant I love this guy very nice and caring down to earth answers all your questions with a smile.cant wait to see the end result of my vision I am sure it well be perfect thanks to dr holland. Thanks dr holland you are 1 in a billion sir or more ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001746].votes_count ]]