Rate Dr. Pattie J. Dimmette

Dr. Pattie J. Dimmette's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Dimmette for over 10 years now. The wait times have always been long, both in the regular waiting room and in the individual rooms. This is because she spends quality time with her patients. She's very thorough and extremely knowledgable. She is straight-forward and I feel completely comfortable with her. I have had 5 ob/gyn's, a different one with each of my kids. She's the last one I had and I will not change. Expect a 2 hour wait. Expect a crazy busy office. Expect a phenomenal doctor.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

I had the best experience with Dr Dimmette, shes a great doctor. Very understanding & caring for yourself & baby.I would recommend this doctor to anyone, yes there might be times the wait is long, but shes worth the wait!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

AMAZING Doctor!!! Dr. Dimmette is extremely thorough and takes the time to personally evaluate each of her patients on an individual, case by case, basis... You are always treated with the highest care and your concerns are heard and treated. She is the absolute best in her field! Well worth the wait! Thanks, Dr. Dimmette!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

The office is a zoo. I've waited up to 3 hours to see her. And you have to wait in the paitient room forever after waiting in waiting room and was so uncomfortable. se made me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about. Will never see her again.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

In search for a new OB/GYN, Dr. Dimmette was referred to me by a co-worker and indeed I was very pleased with the care I received. Although the only downfall was the long wait time. Both visits I've had I waited over 2 hrs to be seen. But nevertheless, the doctor is very helpful and takes her time with each visit, which is top priority for me. I'm very pleased with her as my new OB/GYN and would highly recommend her to others.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Dimmette is the most dedicated doctor I have experienced. She takes so much time with patients, I don't care about the wait if everyone is getting the exceptional service I am. She stayed up literally all night checking on my progress in hospital and she was there bright and fresh in the morning handling deliveries. I'm not sure how she does it all but she is incredible.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

She had delivered 2 of my babies and 2 surrogate babies for me. She is worth the wait and I will never go anywhere else. She was so good to my surrogate babies parents, it was awesome! She has a family of her own and I don't know how she handles it all, but shes the best

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Although the wait time, and appointment changes are crazy, Dr Dimmette is totally worth is. I don't think she ever takes time off. She sees your through your entire pregnancy, and even delivers all her own babies. She is a busy women. But she is really knowledgeable, caring, and straight forward. Be prepared to wait.....long periods, but she is awesome!

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

I went to my first OB appointment in which I waited 2 hours before they took me back and then a half hour more in the room. No other patients were in the waiting room for her. She never apologized and the staff was rude. They have 20 signs up in the waiting room about no phones, no children, no this , no that.. When the doctor finally saw me she seemed knowledgeable but I was not impressed and I will never go back.

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

Awesome docotr!! I had done in vitro to get pregnant and Dr. Dimmette took extra precautions at all times to make sure my baby was okay!! The staff was so helpful to me and took care of my needs every time I called. I am disappointed to see that there were two bad ratings for Dr. Dimmette because there is no way that she would not take care of her patients - I am sure there is more to the story! I don't think Dr. Dimmette ever takes a day off. I had my baby on a Friday and she came to see me at the hospital both days over the weekend. I am moving soon and am so worried about not finding a doctor as great as Dr. Dimmette!!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2010 | flag