Rate Dr. BRADFORD G. Bichey

Dr. BRADFORD G. Bichey's Ratings

My daughter is 2 and had tubes put in her ears, and she loved Dr. Bichey! He is very informative and I loved that he spent time going over the procedure and really explaining what he was going to be doing to make us feel more comfortable. We went to him as a second opinion and we are so happy we did! Our daughter hasn't had an ear infection since!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1002957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I really enjoy Dr. Bichey. He is such a nice guy and is very, very knowledgeable AND personable. He's always smiling and he explains things very clearly. The only problem I have is that I am NEVER in the room when my appt is scheduled. I recently had an appt at 9 a.m. and didn't even see him until about 9:45. Other than having to a wait every time I visit I can't complain. He's a great doctor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1002956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

I have moved to another state and wish I could find a dr which was as good as he is. I wish I could find one that know as much as he does. He is also very good with kids. I have four kids that was bragged about him. The only thing I wish i could find easier is what he specialized in and who does the allergy blood testing like he does. Maybe a website just on him and his steadies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1002954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2010

Dr. Bichey performed a bilateral tympanotomy and tonsil and adenoidectomy on my son. He was very sweet to my son, whom was 3 at the time, and made him feel comfortable. This could have been an experience that could have scarred my son when it came to experiencing a doctor, but instead it made a lasting impression to my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1002955].votes_count ]]