Rate Dr. Eric W. Baum

Dr. Eric W. Baum's Ratings

No bed side manner at all , one of the rudest so called professionals I've ever met . Would not recommend him nor his staff .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Rude!!!!!!!!! Would not recommend this office to anyone..everyone seemed pissed off at the world not a good atmosphere

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr and staff were very polite.Dr went over everything with me and does at all my visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

On first visit my young daughter was prescribed a strict face washing regimen with antibiotic creams that have to be refrigerated, topical gels, even cetaphil to wash with and a lotion. A lot for a 12 year old. VERY expensive and not effective for her acne. On follow up he asked her to describe how she had been using prescribed meds and when she got to med part she said "then I put the white stuff that stays in the fridge on".. His face turned red and he YELLED at her, "I don't want to know white stuff, I need the names!!!!" These were really long names like clindamycine. Very hateful, unprofessional & rude!!! We changed to Kirkland clinic and are very happy. Ironically my husband went there for some moles and he was ok with him. I guess he knows better than to treat a man like that...can't bully them!!!!! Worst doc ever. I have also seen him be horrible to nursing home patients in the past. Staff not real friendly either!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

The secretaries are extremely RUDE!! I will no longer use this office. I set in waiting room for over an hour listening to the ladies at the front desk breach hippa and talk to patients so rudely. Hateful and disrespectful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Dr entered in a rush, asked what I needed, did not give me a chance to discuss my needs. Forced the issue to the one I was in most need of. Rude and short in manner. Met my minimum requirements and left me feeling that my visit was a great imposition on him. I was glad to get out of there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Staff and dotor were very polite and detailed. He was very interactive and kind with my daughter Aleena Grace.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

I found him to be very rude and condescending. I waited more than 1 1/2 hours every visit I went to him. I was a monthly patient, as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

I waited for 45 minutes in the waiting room before asking the rude staff when I would be able to see the doctor. They said I was next. I waited another 15 minutes and gave up. I left without seeing the doctor. I wasted over an hour of my time on this doctor. This is what I imagine health care to be like in Canada or some socialist country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2008

Dr. Baum is a good doctor, but he tries to see to many patients aday. He is in to big a hurry! If you have a question you'd better be quick to ask it or he's out door. If he'd slow down & take more time with you, & explain better, & answer your questions(you better have questions wrote down cause he's in & out so fast you surely don't have time to think of any questions). Good doctor, but needs to slooow down!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003001].votes_count ]]