Rate Dr. Anselmo G. Unite

Dr. Anselmo G. Unite's Ratings

I wouldn't trust my children with any other doc. He is empathetic, trustworthy, and my kids LOVE him. We have been patients for 8 years, and even though I have moved to a neighborhood farther away, I wouldn't change doctors for the world!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

Dr. Unite is the BEST pediatrician there is hands down. My children have been going to him for 11 years now, and I don't have the words to describe how awesome he is. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician. Sincerely, Sheila Michelle Messina

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

My son has been seeing Dr. Unite for 9 years now. He is the most incredible physician and I come from a family of physicians. I'm picky. He takes his time, has called my home to check on my son and is very kind and patient with my son. I drive from south Austin now to continue putting my son's care in Dr. Unite's hands. He is absolutely phenominal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Unite is wonderful! Another rater had it right: the wait time is excessive, he is not on call over the weekend, etc., and I have not had much luck with his choices in nurse practitioners, but I have been willing to overlook these things because he is so great with my kids. He does not overreact to symptoms by requesting all kinds of testing and does not give you a prescription for every sniffle. He has been our pediatrician for 5 years, and I wouldn't change.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

Excellent pediatrician!!! Will listen to you, genuinely concerned, knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Have gone to Dr. Unite for 3.5 years. He is very helpful, doesn't mind a million questions (for the first time parent), and patient. The only bad things are: wait time in the office can at times be pretty long, his appts are usually booked out far in advance, and the docs aren't on call on the weekend. You have to call a nurse hotline, and if your call doesn't result in an ER trip, you get billed $13.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003189].votes_count ]]