Dr. J. Todd Hannah

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. J. Todd Hannah has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5418216
22/04/14 4 4 4 4 I would recommend dr hannah! He delivered my second child and I was very satisfied. Was in labor 6 hours and had her in 10 minutes. It was a very quick delivery. I am actually going back to him for my 3rd. :-)
RID: 5176666
13/02/14 4 3 4 4 Dr Hannah is a very cool doc. he has been very helpful maintaining good health all thru my pregnancy and after. i never felt burden when i went to see him like i did with other doctors.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2743602
01/08/13 5 5 5 5 I love Dr Hannah and nurse Wendy. they are so good at their job!! they saved my daughter's life!!
RID: 2676443
11/06/13 4 4 1 3 the worst doctor ever made a horrible mistake during surgery and years later I'm stiill paying with pain and additional costs. he took no responsability whatsover what good is a doctor with no morals his interest is your $$$$$$$  Respond
RID: 2614831
11/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hannah and his staff are the best! They have taken care of me and my family with lots of respect and love. Thank you for being the best GYN office!  Respond
RID: 2300778
28/06/12 5 5 5 5 he was a great doctor, had lots of problems with pregnancy an he made sure the baby would be ok an he said to have the hospital call him to make sure he delived the baby .. baby was 6 weeks early an got to go home 2 days later! GREAT DOCTOR!!!  Respond
RID: 1678007
05/01/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Hannah is a wonderful doctor. He performed a D&C and a year later delivered my second baby. It is true he is kind, understanding and makes you feel like you are the most important patient he has :)
RID: 1551070
30/09/11 5 3 5 5 Dr. Hannah is the best doc I have ever been to. I am attempting a VBAC and he has been nothing less of completely supportive. I gave him a 3 for being on time because I usually have to wait a while to see him but only because he runs back and forth to the hospital to deliver babies. Can't complain there... I trust him and recommend him to others any chance that I get. EXCELLENT doctor - his type is hard to come by.
RID: 1484262
11/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hannah is the most Personable doctor I have ever met!!! He and his Nurse Wendy are very great and make you feel wonderful!!! He has the best bed side manners too!!!! I would highly recommend him to everyone!!! Thanks for the wonderful care to Dr. Hannah and his Nurse Wendy!!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1005078
08/10/09 3 3 3 4 Dr. Hannah is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. He has been my gynecologist for about 6 years and has always been kind and considerate. He performed a surgery on me that should've been routine until he got inside and found more serious issues that had to be taken care of. The surgery was successful with no complications. I can recommend him with absolutely no hesitation.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 539756
16/03/08 5 4 5 5 he was really great new what he was doing concerned even about baby after
RID: 401385
12/09/07 5 5 5 5 Highly recommended! Dr. Hannah is a very kind doctor with a calm, sensitive bedside manner. He always takes the time to answer all questions patiently, and thoroughly. He delivered my first child with no complications.
RID: 413432
17/07/07 5 5 5 Dr. Hannah will take the time to listen and makes you feel like you are the most important patient he has.  Respond