Rate Dr. J. Todd Hannah

Dr. J. Todd Hannah's Ratings

I carry high risk pregnancies. Dr. Hannah treated me through both of them with flying colors! He considered not only what was best for both myself and my babies, but listened to my concerns and preferences as well and yielded to them as much as possible, while ensuring all our health! That is that makings of a great doctor!!! He didn't push anything on me but provided all the supporting data as to why this would be in our best interest and then left the final decision up to me. And never made me feel bad or guilt tripped me when I chose to try things another way. I'm finished with my child bearing, but Dr. Hannah will always be my gyno until he decides to retire! Which my plan is to keep him practicing until i no longer need him! Shhhh!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I would recommend dr hannah! He delivered my second child and I was very satisfied. Was in labor 6 hours and had her in 10 minutes. It was a very quick delivery. I am actually going back to him for my 3rd. :-)

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Hannah is a very cool doc. he has been very helpful maintaining good health all thru my pregnancy and after. i never felt burden when i went to see him like i did with other doctors.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

I love Dr Hannah and nurse Wendy. they are so good at their job!! they saved my daughter's life!!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

the worst doctor ever made a horrible mistake during surgery and years later I'm stiill paying with pain and additional costs. he took no responsability whatsover what good is a doctor with no morals his interest is your $$$$$$$

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hannah and his staff are the best! They have taken care of me and my family with lots of respect and love. Thank you for being the best GYN office!

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

he was a great doctor, had lots of problems with pregnancy an he made sure the baby would be ok an he said to have the hospital call him to make sure he delived the baby .. baby was 6 weeks early an got to go home 2 days later! GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hannah is a wonderful doctor. He performed a D&C and a year later delivered my second baby. It is true he is kind, understanding and makes you feel like you are the most important patient he has :)

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hannah is the best doc I have ever been to. I am attempting a VBAC and he has been nothing less of completely supportive. I gave him a 3 for being on time because I usually have to wait a while to see him but only because he runs back and forth to the hospital to deliver babies. Can't complain there... I trust him and recommend him to others any chance that I get. EXCELLENT doctor - his type is hard to come by.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hannah is the most Personable doctor I have ever met!!! He and his Nurse Wendy are very great and make you feel wonderful!!! He has the best bed side manners too!!!! I would highly recommend him to everyone!!! Thanks for the wonderful care to Dr. Hannah and his Nurse Wendy!!!!

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag