Rate Dr. Jeffrey K. Kachmann

Dr. Jeffrey K. Kachmann's Ratings

DONT GO TO THIS Dr. Very unprofessional and very long wait time actually waited 5hrs one visit another visit took about 2.5 hrs an was expecting to see the Dr. Only i got to see his practitioner instead! I guess my fusion c6c7 was a success BUT and i made sure to inform him b4 my surgery i had a tear c5c6 and was basically ignored now c5c6 has ruptured because of the extra sress from the fusion and i can either do another fusion or get disc replacement so great another surgery...I took new mri to him actually got to see him this time but he could not get one second of eye contact from him he did however bragg an boast that he is such a great surgeon an what he done was the problem at hand so let me get this strait you do one surgery and know ok he will need another one at some point an we can charge him again lol for another surgery But thats not all after he had his moment boasting he actually finally looked me in the eye an said well idk youre just UNLUCKY! POLITE RIGHT? WHATEVER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Kachmann has preformed 2 back surgeries on my husband, his staff is great. The office can run very far behind on follow up visits. Because he is on call for emergency surgeries at Luthern Hospital. There is a sign in the office stating the long time wait is common. He is an excellent surgeon, performs the latest & most up today's surgeries!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I waited 4.5 hours to see him!!!! I was furious. Then he came in and spent less than 10 minutes with me and even though I was referred numerous times by different dr's, Dr. Kachmann told me to quit himhawing around and get back to work!! He never asked me any questions or anything! He is the most inconsiderate dr I have ever seen and by far the most unprofessional!!! I would NEVER go back to him nor recommend him to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I was there 15 minutes early as directed. Two and a half hours later, I was still in the waiting room waiting to be called. Needless to say, I left without being seen. Absolutely ridiculous and completely unprofessional. People expect to be seen on time or at least within a reasonable amount of time. Nobody has the time to wait around for hours on end to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Had 2 Cervical fusions...neither fused......going to Indy!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

This doctor has done major surgerys on me from tumors to a shunt in the brain. I would not be here if it wasn't for him as for the waiting well he does really good one on one Ans listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

We love Dr.Jeff! He is so helpful and kind. His staff is wonderful. My family thanks him, we also thank his direct office nurse as she was there for our family when we needed her the most. Thank you for all you have done for my father and our family. Highly recommend this physican. He is well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Amazing person, and doctor. Very personal and and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

i would defently recommend him he was a very well knowleged doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2011

I had 3 back surguries by other doctors. They failed. I was always in severe pain. I had the 4th one by Dr. Jeffrey Kachmann 2 yrs. ago. I am doing great. He is the man. He must be very very good. Thanks Dr Kachmann. Lawrence

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003452].votes_count ]]