Rate Dr. Rubina Kurji

Dr. Rubina Kurji's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr Rubina for 3 years now and because of her I have been able to continue playing sports and working out at the gym when I'd thought those activities were all over for me. From pulled hamstrings and groins to broken ankles and a wrenched back, she has always known exactly what was wrong and how to deal with each and every problem I presented her with. I had tried other chiropractors and physios and nothing was helping, but after only a couple of sessions with Dr Rubina I felt some major improvement. I don't bother seeing any other practitioner now,...it's just straight to Kurji when I need it.
She is incredibly passionate about her work and dedicated to helping her clients feel the best that they possibly can. My daughter and I can always count on her to get us back on track when something is amiss, and I would recommend her to anybody who needs help with their aches and pains!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

For a long time I was quite reluctant to visit a chiropractor but decided to give it a chance on a warm recommendation from my friend. After a few adjustments by Rubina Kurji I never looked back. I've been seeing her since 2006 I am a software programmer and she managed to fully recover my right arm within first several visits. Before visiting her I barely could raise my right arm above waist level at the back due to heavy use of mouse. I come for regular adjustments every 3 to 4 weeks. I enjoyed every single visit. Rubina is very professional. She is also a very nice, caring person, empathetic, doing everything in her power to help people with their issues. She is punctual and picks good staff to work at the front desk. The receptionist is efficient and helpful.

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

I can't say ENOUGH about Dr. Rubina Kurji. I call her "magic hands"! She has helped me out of serious pain on more than one occasion and my Husband as well. There have been several times where she has come in emergently for both of us and literally saved our lives. My overall health has improved dramatically and she keeps me on track. Sometimes I need to see her once a week and sometimes once a month. It depends what's going on in my life, how much stress I'm under, and if I have injured myself at the gym or not. I've been seeing chiropractors for over 20 years and her methods are by far the best. She just has a way of knowing what is out of balance and how to get you back to health. Basically, I can't imagine my life without her to keep me on track and healthy!

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kurji is not only the very best Chiropractor I've ever know, but a gifted Dr. who understands the interoperability of the entire human system. She has saved me and my family numerous times. We will follow her anywhere she goes.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

My neighbour recommended Dr. Rubina K. when my knee problem did not resolve with three months physiotherapy care and exercises, SI joint problem, I was 63. With Dr. Rubina's torque release txt and orthotics she measured, I was really functional in about a month, with pain relief immediately! Two years later, still good, and I see her monthly. I appreciate her sensitivity to the whole person, my particular life circumstances. She is a committed healer and a great resource for me. I also appreciate that she looks after herself, which increases my trust.KG

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I am a 17 year old baseball player trying to get into a college in my senior year. I had been injured for the past 2 months with minor daily pain for the past year. I came to Rubina with chronic back pain that I was told was nerve pain. I tried physio, chiro, back specialists, doctors, and I was always told it was a muscle problem then once I had nerve pain they just told me to sit back and let it heal. However, the pain was too severe so I went to see Dr. Rubina out of desperation and she scanned my spine and she told me something I did not expect. My spine only had 7/48 nerve functioning properly. It was connected to a biking accident I had in grade 9. No doctors ever told me anything remotely close to this so it was extremely frustrating up to this point. I have been going to see her for a couple weeks now and my back pain is completely gone and it won't be long until I'm back on the field. I am extemely greatful for Dr.Rubina and her work. They do a great job!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing chiropractors for over 20 years, and Dr. Rubina is by far the most knowledgable and talented doctor I have ever seen. She puts all her effort into each visit, and focuses 100% on her patient's health ... not just one's back or spinal issues, but their whole physical and emotional wellbeing. I have recommended many people to her, and they all have become exclusive patients with her. She is a true "healer", and I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for an excellent chiropractor!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Rubina has been my chiropractor for 15 years. I attibute my good health to her excellent care. Her adjustments are excellent. Her practice is very well run. I have recommended her to many friends and acquaintences and I continue to do so without reservation.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2012 | flag

Rubina is a godsend. She has helped and inspired me to take control of my health and my body. I have recommended her to all the women that i love dearly in my life.

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

I was disappointed that Dr. Rubina was more interested in selling me than treating me. I felt like my entire session was just one big sales pitch. Further, she challenged my MD's diagnosis and prescription without doing any additional discovery or diagnosis... on an entirely unrelated issue! Be ware...

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag