You may also like

Rate Dr. Rubina Kurji

Dr. Rubina Kurji's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. Rubina since 2002 (13 years old) and have recommended over a dozen friends and family to her clinic - whom all have been grateful and continue to see her.

I can speak with authenticity as someone who suffered with chronic pain among other ailments for years before becoming her patient - that her methods and genuine approach to health and exceptional knowledge of the body and chiropractic medicine is honored by myself and others. I have no problem recommending Dr. Rubina Kurji to anyone - she is a honest and caring professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Rubina and her amazing care. Over the last eight months, she has helped me develop a self-care program that, combined with her treatment has enabled me not only to drop excess weight but also to feel better than ever. She's dynamic, charismatic and full of knowledge. She genuinely cares about getting her patients' systems balanced out and I can't believe what a different seeing her has made for me. I highly recommend her care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2813375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Buyer beware - use extreme caution! Torque can and does do a lot of damage. I have been unable to walk properly since having torque and I fear that I will not recover from the violent damage caused by this treatment. Kurji refers to the Torque gun as if it is the Holy Grail - be warned it is dangerous in her hands. Take note, first and foremost she is a business woman. It is very evident that money is a true motivator in this practice. First clue was the frequent consecutive visits within a short time that are demanded. A good practitioner knows the body requires recovery time between visits. Overbooks clients and kept waiting at every appointment. It is an assembly line approach - a certain routine is demanded so that as little time as possible is spent with patient . Do not be fooled, Kurji is only interested in your pocket book!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791842].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 28, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rubina for over 2 yrs now. I am a hairstylist and I feared the worst for my wrists before seeing her.
I would come home from work and rest my wrists perfectly straight for hours trying to take away the pain and numbness, sometimes icing and splinting. I was at the point of either I continue being a hairstylist for a few years and then my body is done... or career change. So I gave the chiropractor a chance before I threw in the towel. At first the pain at night subsided but my wrists still hurt when holding my husbands hand. Now... I have barely any wrist pain.
I regularly visit as my job is hard on my body, but with every visit I am helped more and more.
Dr. Rubina is not just there for your nervous system but also keeps me thinking about my nutrition, exercise and stress level. I can't speak highly enough for all the help she has provided.

GO SEE HER! chiropractors should be a part of all of our lives.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Worst chiro in Vancouver. Poor attitude. If you question the treatment she threatens to drop you as a patient. She doesn't want people to take ownership of their care. She schedules 5patients per 15 minutes. Read that again - 5 patients per 15 minutes. She is only interested in raking in money. I have found another chiro who spends time with his patients and cares about their needs and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754265].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 21, 2015

I was referred from a friend to see Dr. Kurji for my injuries caused by a MVA happened four and half years ago. I was amazed by Dr. Kurji's skills and knowledge, not only she diagnosed my problems correctly, but also she has the solutions for them. She executed her treatment plan with the highest quality, that ultimately reduced/eliminated the symptoms I had for years due to my spine+neck nerve problems. I'm so grateful that I finally met Dr. Kurji, the only doctor who is truly able to help me to recover. I see the hope.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2634364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Ii have seen Dr. Kurji after my Knee replacement with a lot of trouble in my Spine, lower back and Sciatica. my body feels free of stress after only 5Weeks. A had a long history of Back problems, am very grateful

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2634164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Rubin has helped with my back spasms and headaches for the last 18 months. My well-being physical & mental have improved. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Rubina for 10 years now and continue to be amazed at how quickly she diagnoses my issues and addresses them using her effective methods. I have referred colleagues and friends to her and have witnessed the change in their well-being. A truly gifted doctor, she is a credit to her profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Rubina for 3 years now and because of her I have been able to continue playing sports and working out at the gym when I'd thought those activities were all over for me. From pulled hamstrings and groins to broken ankles and a wrenched back, she has always known exactly what was wrong and how to deal with each and every problem I presented her with. I had tried other chiropractors and physios and nothing was helping, but after only a couple of sessions with Dr Rubina I felt some major improvement. I don't bother seeing any other practitioner now,...it's just straight to Kurji when I need it.
She is incredibly passionate about her work and dedicated to helping her clients feel the best that they possibly can. My daughter and I can always count on her to get us back on track when something is amiss, and I would recommend her to anybody who needs help with their aches and pains!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530927].votes_count ]]