Rate Dr. Ruby D. Washington-Moore

Dr. Ruby D. Washington-Moore's Ratings

Love her!! She listens and is willing to answer any question. Very kind and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

The office is almost always full of people with not enough chairs. Some of the staff are rude and not very helpful. You will wait for over an hour regardless of what time your appointment is for. Dr. Moore may or may not visit you when you go for your appt sometimes a nurse practitioner will see you. Dr. Moore is very personable and down-to-earth when you do get to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

Dr. Moore's practice is a joke. Upon arriving for my "appointment", the room is always packed. There are always more people than chairs. This is not because she's a great physician. It's because she's the only OB in the area that accepts Medicaid and allows a flat-rate fee for those who can't get insurance (non-citizens). Great, but she's got too many patients to be competent in what she's doing. I became accustomed to waiting a few hours during the first two appointments, but the last time was the last straw. My appointment was at 9 am. It was 12:30 before I was even called back. I guess that's fine if you have all day to waste on stupidity. When I pointed out that I had been waiting for quite a while, I was laughed at. Very professional. The girls at the front have messed up my appointments on more than one occasion. I just don't have anything positive to say about the way her office is run. I wish there were other options in the area as far as OB/GYNs that accept Medicaid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

She was very through, listened about the pain in my breast, and sent me in for a mammagram Immediately. All was well.She's wonderful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004201].votes_count ]]