Rate Dr. Jane A. Kurucz

Dr. Jane A. Kurucz's Ratings

excellent dr. love the natural approach she takes. only dr. i've seen that has been able to pinpoint my hormonal imbalance and take steps to normalize it. a true God send.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Kurucz is one of the most compassionate and caring physicians I have ever been a patient of. She makes the patient feel comfortable. She is very knowledgeable and explains procedures that the patient can understand. She does not rush the patient and she is genuinely concerned. Dr. Kurucz is an excellent physician. Although, on occasions, I have had wait close to an hr. to see her, even w/ the wait, it is worth the waiting time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Wonderful doctor! Great bedside manner! She takes time to talk with you and is genuinely concerned for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Very personable and genuinely shows concern. I would recommend her to anyone. I have had to wait for my appt. on some occassion over 30 minutes for others not so much, but she is well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004786].votes_count ]]