Rate Dr. Elizabeth K. Cherot

Dr. Elizabeth K. Cherot's Ratings

Excellent doctor, very kind and accommodating staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Love Love Dr. Cherot she delivered both of my children. If my sister and mother were close enough I surely would recommend Dr. Cherot to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Dr. Cherot is great. She took the time to answer any questions that I had during a very difficult time. However, the staff at Brunswick Hills is AWFUL!!!! The nurses have blown me off twice when I called for an appointment. Once when I was miscarrying and once when there turned out to be something wrong with my uterus. They did not tell me about antibiotics I needed to take before a procedure. They failed to tell me about blood work required before a procedure. They are rude and dismissive. I cringe everytime I have to call there because I know it will be a problem. I hope the partners in this practice wise up and either train their staff correctly or get rid of them all together!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Dr. Cherot is great. She's very straightforward and takes the time to listen. Unfortunately, Brunswick Hills has *extremely* rude office staff. On two different occasions they wouldn't even let me finish my sentences. It does make for unpleasant visits and phone calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Love Dr. Cherot! She delivered my 1st baby and I went to her for all my appointments for my 2nd baby. She was very patient with my 100 questions and just is a great Dr.!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Excellent Doctor. I would highly recommend her to family,friends and co-workers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

I love Dr Cherot!I have been seeing her for 5 yrs. i started when i became pregnant. She diagnosed an immediate problem with my pregancy because she listened to me .. # hours later i had am emergency c-section. I say she saved my daughters life. I refer all my freinds her to.. she is just a pleasure!..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Dr.Cherot is a wonderful and caring doctor. She is professional and thorough. She dots all the i's and crosses all the t's. She goes the extra mile and it is not a put on. It is really the way she is. She has never forgotten to ask me how my husband is who has had a serious medical condition since 2007. She remembers me when I come in and you don't just feel like a number on her list for the day. In addition, Dr. Cherot has the ability to look at the big picture, by remembering other medical problems her patient may be dealing with when she decides a treatment plan. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Dr. Cherot is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend her. The staff always shows clients respect and very accommodating to one's needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Dr. Cherot is truly an angel. I refuse to be seen by anyone else. She has excellent bedside manner and is very patient with the patient. She rocks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1004963].votes_count ]]