Rate Dr. Brad R. Buell

Dr. Brad R. Buell's Ratings

i recommend this ENT. He was thorough, kind, and efficient. Not anxious to sign up for surgery but try other methods first. I would go back with future problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I had sudden hearing loss and ear ringing. Dr. Buell just seemed in a rush to get me in and out. He gave me meds and did not even ask me to follow up. Now after seeing another ENT, I'm finding out I have nerve damage and I may have waited to long to get my hearing back! If he would have done more right away, I may not have severe hearing loss in my one ear! I would not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Buell and his staff are wonderful! He took my tonsils out and when I needed refills, his nurse called them in right away. When I had questions about the surgery in my pre-op visit, Dr. Buell took all the time I needed to answer them thoroughly. Very professional and polite staff! I think the bad reviews on him aren't necessarily his fault. If a patient calls demanding things and they are rude, the staff may not treat them as they would a polite patient. It doesn't make him a bad doctor and shouldn't effect his reviews.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

My husband had the Pillar Procedure and cartilage removed from his nose. Dr. Buell started the procedure before the anesthetic had fully numbed the area and refused to quit until my husband said he was going to walk out. The implant is not in correctly and my husband can feel it in the back of his throat. After we got home his face started to swell so we called and spoke with Dr. Buell and he said that he never touched his nose so his sinuses were not infected from anything he had done. He did not even remember what he had done two days prior. Also, he hung up on us and when we called back he told his receptionist that he was done talking to us and would not answer the phone. We had to go to our family doctor to get medicine for the sinus infection. On our next visit, first and last after surgery, he was very hostile. I would not recommend him to anyone. My husband still snores and can not breathe well out of his nose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2008

My husband had sius trouble for years and finally went to seek help for it. When conservative treatment did not work then surgery was done...my husband is thrilled with the results and really likes this docs manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

This doctor offered no explanation of what was going on in my head. He handed me a sheet of paper and told me to do these at home. But not before he accused me of stealing his pen, and really got loud with his nurse for leaving his pens in the patient areas. In my opinion this was very unprofessional. I heard him at the end of the hall, how many patients were in between that also heard this? Other doctors that I have seen in this hospital have proved to be very professional, helpful and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005281].votes_count ]]