Rate Dr. Ron Cameron

Dr. Ron Cameron's Ratings

I have had a horrible outcome after seeing this individual. I would never, ever recommend this individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

if only he was half as smart as he thinks he is, things would be better. This is one arrogant doctor who thinks very highly of himself. I would never, ever go back to this self centered and careless physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

As one who's had numerous hospital stays, medical procedures & surgeries, minor & major, I've had my share of bad experiences, sadly most of those here in trail. However, my experiences with Dr.Cameron have been good. He himself phones to discuss the surgery and has always been professional and polite. The surgeries seem thus far to have been successful. I am actually waiting to get yet another surgery and he will be the surgeon performing it and I feel comfortable with that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

This guy may be tall but that's all he has going for him. His knowledge base is stuck in the 1980's and he is horrible to the hospital staff that dislike him with a passion. I doubt he cares at all about the outcome of his patients. I'd head to the nearest vet rather than going here. And besides Trail, BC is a toxic waste dump. STAY AWAY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

not impress with him, he books appointment and doesn't let you know what he is doing, full of surprizes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Staff was punctual when scheduling my procedure. Dr. Cameron explained the procedure in detail and later explained what the results of the procedure were which it was a success. Dr. Cameron is definitely an expert in his field. He is kind and compassionate. I have the utmost confidence and respect for him. He has positively improved my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Cameron. You are the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

I found that Dr Cameron doesn't have the best bedside manner, but when looking for a surgeon, that was not one of my selling features. He is an excellent surgeon and he was very comforting when I was so upset before surgery. My only negative response to him would be that he told me the wait time for my surgery was 3-4 weeks and it ended up being 3 months, so I wish he was a bit more informed on the hospital wait times. Would've saved me a lot of mental anguish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2010

no compassion here! seemed angry with us that the surgery did not go well as there were many complications. Like it was our fault, His exact words were...what a mess! /wow that sure was encouraging. Have since found a surgeon in /vancouver who knows what he's doing! unfortunately we had to move in order to have a new doctor. Dont get this guy on one of his bad days!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2010

Dr. Ron Cameron is a very knowledgeable surgeon and thank God that we have him in our area. The surgury he performed on me was extremely difficult but I had no doubts as he has proven to me, in the past, that he is a expert in his field. Dr. Cameron came to see me every day while I was in the hospital. I recommend him highly. His staff is alway curteous and helpful. Thank you Dr. Cameron for all you have done for me and my family! May God bless you everyday!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Cancer was found..Dr. C. responded quickly..even phoned me before each procedure. I have never known a surgeon to do that. I could not have had more confidence in anyone and am most appreciative not only of his expertise but his kindness as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005334].votes_count ]]