Rate Dr. Darryl Gurevitch

Dr. Darryl Gurevitch's Ratings

Very friendly; spent lots of time on my case; tried a simple solution that avoided surgery recommended by another doctor and it worked. Listens attentively. Answers questions fully. Very happy that I was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Gurevitch treated by son for ingrown toenails. He was very thorough and caring. The procedure went very well and the aftercare has been great. My only complaint is that he is always REALLY late - 1/2 hour to 1 hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Gurevitch is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to listen and answer your questions and he is very professional. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Came to see Dr Gurevitch for a second opinion. He was fantastic! Listened to my concerns, performed a thorough exam of my feet (unlike the previous podiatrist I saw) and gave me helpful treatment suggestions. I will no longer go to my previous podiatrist. Dr Daryl is caring, compassionate and professional! I have a medical background and found this office to bill fairly and to be clean and organized. I highly recommend this office and Dr Daryl!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Daryl is a WONDERFUL Dr. I've had 1 of 2 bunions removed so far and 1.5 yrs later still no trouble & it was NOT a painful surgery either. Highly recommend Dr D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

This doctor is fantastic! He has an one of those rare abilities that everyone is looking for but very few doctors have: He's a good listener and explains everything in detail. He's also very kind-hearted and understanding. Wish he were a GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I recently had foot surgery by Dr. Daryl Gurevitch. He did an amazing job and the staff were awesome. I would highly recommend this podiatrist. Carol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Even though i didnt get to see the doctor, i waited over an hour for my scheduled appoitment. If you're going to be running that late, a phone call would be appreciated prior to the appointment or even once the patient gets there. I decided to leave cuz I couldn't wait anymore and went through a lot to take out an hour from my work to come. I will not be returning or giving a referral for this poor customer service.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1005459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

As a diabetic I see Dr Gurevitch regularly and he always takes time to listen to me and answer my questions. Staff is great and very friendly. I have sent family and friends to see him and they all think he is great as well. Thanks for taking good care of me!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

He has done two surgery's on me. He is great! Willing to answer all questions! Great sence of humor and easy to get along with! Knows what hes doing. If you need a podiatrist contact him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005457].votes_count ]]